Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > True Feelings

Mission to Hawii

by Delilah89 0 reviews

Delilah and Julius made it to Hawii.What will happen next?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-06-28 - Updated: 2006-06-28 - 224 words

0Unrated
Just outside Dismay's Secret lair...

"So much for a secret lair" said Delilah. "Yeah i mean look at all the sacks of diamonds" said Julius. "Looks like the doctor is trying to get rich in his own evil ways." "Oh yeah this place screams evil villan" Delilah agreed. They go inside Dismays lair and find the place abandond. "Uh De, you ever get the feeling Dismay was expecting us and this whole thing was a trap?" asked Julius. "Actually yeah i did". Then the Nurse comes in and starts throwing knives around. "Ok , Nurse you are so busted". said Delilah giving her peircing eye stare. Then out of nowhere the doctor comes in laughing. "Well if it isn't my good friends Dollface and Dreamboat" he said. well this time you won't ruin my plans" said Doctor Dismay. He took out a needle and gave it to the nurse. " I thought i might try and poison the water supply so the world could suffer but poisoning you two is just as good and a fair bit intresting". Delilah and Julius both started beating up the nurse. "No matter what happens Delilah i love you" said Julius Just as the Lights went out. A moment later the lights are back on and Delilah was on the ground with a needle in her neck...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story