Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > True Feelings

Julius Worst Nightmare Come True!

by Delilah89 2 reviews

Delilah got poisoned with a needle just before discover ing Julius true feelings...now what will happen!!!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-28 - Updated: 2006-06-28 - 314 words

-1Predictable
"De are you alright?" asked Julius. He then realized she was getting very cold and she was burning up. Julius Imediatly called Al to send the medical staff.They came and took Delilah to the Hospital and even though he felt extremley nervous around Hospitals he went anyway.

At the hospital...

"She will have to stay here for the night" said a nurse.She looked at Julius and said "you can stay with her if you wish". That night Julius sat by Delilahs side and he wasn't going to leave her. "Oh De , why couldn't Dismay just give me that poison instead of you". said Julius. Delilah opened her eyes. "Julius?...what's going on?...Why am i here?" she asked confused. Just as they were talking Al and Scarlett came in "Well look who's finally up". said Scarlett. "Yeah kiddo we thought you were like dead man" said Al. "Alright so how long was i out for? a few days , a week? asked Delilah. "Actually De you were out for 2 weeks" said Julius."WOW now that's alot of sleep and why are you all dressed like it's christmas? asked Delilah. "Well hey that's cause it is Christmas De".said Julius. "Oh well in that case Merry Christmas Julius". she then leaned closer to Julius and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Oh how touching said an all to familiar voice Delilah and Julius saw Docter Dismay climb through the window. Delilah and Julius kikcked his butt and he hit the floor hard. "Looks like the nurse is going to have a cell mate instead of a soul mate" said Julius. Delilah blushed "that is so true." said Delilah. "Our lives will never be the same again". she said. "Like wow my fine young agents are getting hitched said Al. "I have a tear" Everyone laughed and Delilah and Julius got married.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story