Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Winter Rose

Winter Rose

by thebloodylord 0 reviews

Frank forget about things Gerard was in a deep coma Mikey was with Bob Bob don't know what's in Mikey's head and Ray is just some random guy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-01-14 - Updated: 2012-01-14 - 1193 words

0Unrated
-Frank's POV-

"I'm 30 this year and will already wait for my 31st birthday in few hours…" I was telling myself a story of my not-so sorrowful life. I sighed and ruffled my hair as I sit in this green-lonely bench, tired of walking along the park, I was alone, penniless, and hopeless. I watch my watch; waiting for something I don't really know what, perhaps my time to die.
Its December 31… and it'll be January 1st in count of hours, I'll be drowning in misery for a year (which actually few hours). Oh what a life…clock teasing you and you can just cry in deep plead, wanting to stop the damned time or maybe turn it all over again, but all you can do is kill the teasing clock and watch yourself in despair.

I sighed again, watching the empty-full-of-snow-park. "I guess everyone is at home eh?" I sighed (for the I don't know how many times) and watch the snow under my feet melts. I remember when I was 3, I used to be in love with snow, and yeah I was married to snow. Now? I don't even know who I'd marry to, my guitar maybe, I don't even have a girlfriend (and I'm 30).

The park was really empty, no one there at all, the plants were dead and cold, and the animals were hibernating, sleeping at peace trying to ignore the evil world and humans who merely try to take their life away, the river froze and I know it could be an ice skating rink, but no one really wants to ice skate eh? The world is too cold to be joining human's happiness, the trees looked pale, and this jobless man was being miserable, crying about his fucked up life, trying to sell himself to some random demon or anything as such, I guess I read too much comic.

"Fuck this life." Bored, I kicked a random snowball in front of my feet (not knowing where it came from) and watch where it goes to. It rolls down to the frozen river, slowly melt and blend with the carpet of snows before my eyes. I followed it since I got no reason why I should keep my ass down to the bench, and surprisingly I caught a weird view from the edge of my eyes.
"Eh?" I saw a bunch of red rose lying on the white snow, making it looked like a blood stained the purity of snow. At that very time I had a thought that roses are very sinful, the beauty of it really was a heart throb, it faintly laid there lifeless but still looks so vain, like if it knew that it had everyone's jealous eyes watching on it, trying to stole it beauty to give to someone else but… I never knew that roses grew in winter, perhaps it's a winter rose.
Out of curiosity, I walked closer to the once I thought a bunch of rose. "A girl?"
I was kind of shocked to witness a pretty girl sleeps happily on the snow instead of roses or blood or anything death, she looked pale but quite alive… I guess.
As I didn't want to disturb her peaceful sleep, I examine all her figures, she was dressed in a white dress, a sleeping dress I guess, and it wrapped her skins perfectly, like an angel covering an angel's body, she also had these white Uggs wore on her feet, to make her warm I suppose (no one wants to break a toe). Her skin was so white and pale, like a porcelain doll's skin; her pinkish lips curve a faint smile like if she was in a deep dreamy happiness, her eyes shut tight as if she no longer wants to see the world, her raven red hair looked so fluffy and so right for her, framing her pale yet so beautiful face, her sharp nose hang perfectly, her neck was a little bony and her both arms are wrapped together on her stomach, like if she was a corpse, but I'm pretty sure she was alive, I could see her chest moving up and down, she was a little flat for a girl though.
I wrapped my hand together like her, watching my 'Halloween' tattoo. I looked at her once more and giggled a bit, laughing about our difference. Her body is so clean, no stain of ink or hole anywhere, not like mine. I could hear my heart throb that time. Perhaps this is what they say as love at the first sight right? I didn't even get to look at her eyes, nor hear her voice, this figure alone made me in love.

I let myself fell on the snow and lay besides her, carefully not to touch nor make any sounds. "I think I don't need to make a snow angel~" I said smiling to her as she stills smiling in her sleeps, oh how angelic. I felt so wet on my first minute already; the snow under my back was ticklish and cold.
"Aren't you cold?" I whisper, not wanting to wake her up and too scared to talk with her.
"It's quite cold actually~ and I feel wet…" ended with a cute sigh, she answered with a melodically voice. Her voice was deep and husky but quite high at the same time, listening to it made my heart beat goes faster. I have no guts to face her; I keep quite and watch the sky. "But I've been missing this kind of reality~" I know she faced me with a sweet smile on, I could see it from the edge of my eyes.
I sat up. "Well, I-I'm s-s-sorry to disturb your s-sleep… and… umm… your reality…" I knew my voice was shaking. O my god FRANK!!! Don't be a coward!
"Hm… not at all~" her voice was so delicious, sweet and fluffy like cotton candy, yet at the same time its so smooth and warm like apple toffee, how in love I am; I might able to gulp her down at the very moment, sharing the same air and drinking her saliva up, sucking that sexy lips of her, and told her that she made me in love. But of course I was too scared to do it.
She sat up, looked kind off dizzy. As her wet back bother her and she seems to have no will to stand up, she drags her ass until she sat in front of me. Her greenish-hazel eyes were so sharp, warm yet strong, they seems to talk to me, but I couldn't make sure what they were trying to say, a little contrast from a childish smile formed on her lips.
"I'm Frank…-"
"I know"
"- Iero" I thought she said something before. "Sorry"
"Hmm?" her eyes widened, she tilted her head and give me the confused look.
"Did you say something?" she shook her head. "Oh… kay…"
She smiled and offers me her hand. "My name is Gerard, Gerard Way, but you can call me Gee~"
I coughed kind of shock. "Are you a guy?"
Sign up to rate and review this story