Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Winter Rose

Killing curiosity

by thebloodylord 0 reviews

Frank and Gee are actually talking

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-03-04 - Updated: 2012-03-04 - 2087 words

0Unrated
"I almost thought I've gone crazy!" I laughed to myself as I watch her, no I meant him, nodded surely when I ask him the most stupid question no one ever want to hear in this fucked up world. He and that dazzlingly charming personality he got doesn't give me a brief disgust at all, knowing the person once I thought a girl as a boy doesn't give my stomach the urge to puke, not a bit.
I knew it was weird to still feeling this urge of love inside my body even when I know that he was a guy. I was in love with his figure from the first time, never did I expect him to be a male nor female, his beauty and fresh look were the things that made me thought he was a girl, and he has this pure innocence come along in his every gesture; may I guess he was about 15? 18? 20 the oldest, but I don't think there's any adolescent as innocent as he was. But well, I knew nothing.

"Haha~ you are not!" he laughed again while holding his stomach; I guess he was kind of sugar-high or basically childish. "I remember I dressed up as a chick when I was 8 in a Halloween party! And I charmed this one guy whose name was really cool!" he laughed out loud happily until his tears form on the edge of his bright greenish-hazel eyes, ready to drop.
He sure was nice or used to be thought as a girl. Well, if I was in his position, I might already been mad and run off angry or I don't know, upset, embarrassed and unable to speak?
He twirls his hair and laughed, "I guess cutting my hair doesn't really work, eh?"

"Ah, you just cut your hair?" perhaps it was not him; it was me who got sugar-high. Usually I don't talk much with stranger and leave them be as they were, but maybe this kid could be an exception.

He shoved his hair backward while nodding, "My hair was quite longer before, and I looked like a hot chick!" he laughed again, "Then I decide to go to the salon and made sure that my hair looks fucked up enough." His last words pull a trigger on my brain.

"Sex..." I whispered to myself, hiding my own sinful (and quite pedophile-like) thought. I sat up, feeling that my lower-half was badly soaked but my upper-half didn't feel wet, maybe because I wore 4 pile of thick clothes and of course a thick jacket, it was really cold here.

"Did you say something, Frankie?" he joined me, tilting his head to the left and looking at me straight on the eyes. He got me blushed hard, he called me Frankie and looked straight to my eyes! He did! He should know that those two things never fail to makes me blush, well but he didn't knew. I have to admit it, he flatters me.
I shook my head slowly, trying to hide the blush.
He giggled, "Anyway, Frankie… what are you doing here?"

"Nothing much…" I shrugged, "My grandfather passed away this Christmas, and he gave me his house and music-shop, as a good bye and Christmas gift…" I faintly smiled to him, it was sad to remember that my grandfather died so soon. But maybe no, he died in the age of 83 anyway. "I couldn't say no since he already gone, and I'll be a bad grandchild if I just abandoned the whole thing like that. And such a coincidence, I have no job at the moment. So I came here." I didn't know why, but I think I could just blabber around and told the truth to him. Maybe because I got the feeling that he was a honest person?

"COOL!" his face was so close to mine, I could smell his sweet-cold breathe chilling my face and his sharp nose slightly brush to mine. I hope he didn't notice my heated up face. "What does it called?"

My face backed up quickly, a shocked gesture and hopefully it wouldn't mind him.
"The shop? You sure you want to know?" I furrowed my eyes; I somehow know he'll laugh at it. "The name is really cheesy, Gerard…" at last I managed to call him with his name. I'm sure he could feel my body heat as the snow which just land on my nose melts in seconds. "Hey! It's snowing~"

"And the sun is setting!" I distracted him! "But I don't care if it's cheesy. I just am curios~" he stretched his hands as he stand up; he looked down to me and offered his long, bony fingers (hand), helping me to stand.

"Well… it's called…" I try not to get hurt if he laughed at it. It was my grandfather choice of name, not mine, so I should not be feeling so offended. "Pop-slice..."

He smiled warmly as he got me standing. At once, he got this mature aura around him that seemed to be really warm, or maybe it was the sun setting from his back? "Hehe…" he laughed like what I expect him to. I pulled my arm immediately and keep it busy by cleaning the snows on my jacket and jeans.
"Frankie… chills… I'm not laughing about the name of the shop!" he tried to explain while still laughing. "It just… you're so small!!!" he burst out into laughter, holding his stomach as he laughed so hard and I swear he deserve the pain.

"Shut the fuck up, Gerard!" I was annoyed, of course. I knew I'm short, but why must he laugh at it? Tsk, teenagers these days are childish. Could they mind people's feeling?
I took my gloves out from my jacket pocket. "Aren't you going home, Gerard?" I asked him and throw him my left glove, his hands were about to freeze.

He looked away while putting the glove on, "Nah, I'm sulking on my brother right now. Yet, I'm penniless…" he shrugged. "Maybe I'll stay here for some days, no one would mind anyway." He sounded so reckless, really free-minded and childish; he should know staying on a park could get him killed.

"Why are you so reckless? Kiddo..." I punched his shoulder playfully, trying to wipe off the depression in his young-brain. It wasn't good to be depressed; especially when you were just an adolescent… you might ruin your own future.
He pouted sourly, maybe he realize that staying here wasn't a good choice at all.
I giggled, couldn't help but thought the pout was so cute, he was like a plate of warm mashed-potato, delicious, soft and easy to digest (or should I say easy to read?)
"Well… eung… if you don't mind… you could stay at my place…" I scratched my not-itchy chin. "It'll be a little… no, very messy… but well, it's kind of spacious for me to live alone and there's 2 extra bedroom where you can stay at, so you shouldn't mind about sharing bed. And there will be some extra beers and you're free to drink. The house is also quite warm but there's only one TV available, so we going to share it, and there's a PC, but I never use it, so it's free for you to use and maybe there's some clothes of your size…" I feel like a house-agency, mumbling around about my house facility, I hope he didn't get me wrong. "It's not like I'm going to kidnap you, or abuse you, or rape you or something wrong like that!" I don't know if he actually wanted an explanation. "I just arrive yesterday and I feel lonely already so yeah…"

He was still staring on the snow even after I finish my words. I swear he would think that I was some kind of creepy pedophile rapist or something. He lifted his head suddenly and I could swear his eyes were teary. "I'd be happy to be there!"

"But euh… there's a problem… I don't think there's any pajamas there… since I don't really sleep with those…-"

"I'd rather sleep naked."

"- wait what?" I was shocked by his statement, I haven't even done speaking.

"Nothing~" he hummed jokingly and walked up to the right street walk.

We walked for about 5 minutes in silence. I walked 3 steps in front of him and hiding my both arms inside my jacket, if I let my arms out, I might be able to break my left-thumb.

"Frankie~" he called out melodically.

"Hmmm?" I answer ignorantly.

"Is it still far?" I looked at him. He looks cold and his body shivers a little, well… he only wore a piece of thin-fabric and no jacket.

"Kinda…"

He sighed and walked in front of me. "Then, don't stop~" he backed me.

I was stunned by his flawless milky-white-pale-bony back of his, I could swear that it was so flawless and white and… It's the best back to put wings on.
To saw him being in such cold with such thin clothes, I took off my jacket and throw it to his shoulder. "Return it as soon as we arrive." I sounded cold; I hope he won't take it wrongly.

His smiles went brighter as he snug his hands in. "It's so warm~" I guess he's a real innocent person.

I looked away, hiding my blush. "We arrive~." I said, entering the big full of snow entrance of my grandfather's house.
The house was really warm, it already warmed me up even from the first step, I still could feel my grandfather's existence, but it just a feeling.
I kneeled on the fire-stove and try to turn the fire on. It took me thrice a try to succeed. "Gerard, come here. It's warm here." I called him who was looking around the house, watching over the guitars hanged as displays with eyes as big and as bright as a kid, I really don't know how old this kid was.

He sat on the couch and looked happy with the warmth and lights around the house. I liked it too, actually.
"Can you please call me Gee instead? It's kind of weird when you call me Gerard all the time. I'm not really use to it." He said out loud as I was in my room, looking for clothes that he might be able to wear.

"Aren't your friend and teacher calling you Gerard all the time? Or they called you Mr. Way instead?" I sounded more like screaming than talking. Damn, I'm such a fail.
No answer, did I ask a wrong question? "Here, it might be too big or not fit, just tell me if it doesn't suit you." I hand him a jeans, a t-shirt and a sweater (to keep him warm).
He nodded silently. "Euh… the bathroom is there…" I pointed out the bathroom's door.
He nodded again and gone from my eyes.
I sat back and sighed, did I say something wrong to that kid? Or maybe he was scared? Maybe he was worried about his parents and his brother? I really shouldn't get him here.
He suddenly sat on the coach besides me. Not the couch on the right of me that he was seating before, he sat beside me now, on this fit-for-2-people couch. I could hear my heart almost jump out from my chest out of shock, he just moves around quietly like ghost.
"It fits you?" I try to melt down the cold situation.

He nodded. Silence rattle between us so fast.
"Well…" he opens the talks, seemed so lost. "I've got no friend at all. I remember I had one but that was when I was 10." He wrapped his hands while watching the fire dancing, trying not to look at me who was actually staring at him. "And teachers… it been a while since I study anything. Mikey comes and explain things to me all the time. But I don't think that it's enough. So basically, I have no teacher."
He shoved his hair backward and looked straight to my eyes. "And after 20 years, you are the first person who ever called me Gerard again." He chuckled pathetically.

I stay quite, as I didn't want to disturb his story. But my curiosity could kill me anytime it wants. "So… umm… sorry to ask this Gerard… euh I mean Gee… 20 years? Where were you?"

He smiled sadly, damn I regret asking him this. "I was in a deep coma."
Sign up to rate and review this story