Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken Romances -Chapter one

Chapter one

by SleepyMonkey 0 reviews

what would you do if your life crumbled down? read how Frank, Gee, Mikey, Ley-Anne, Bandit and Jess deal with everything.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-03-07 - Updated: 2012-03-11 - 7018 words - Complete

-1MarySue
Frank's POV

Today is Monday. I got up this morning and threw on my black skinny jeans, pink spiked belt, thick combat boots and a Nirvana shirt.

I picked up my best friend Gerard and his brother Mikey Way this morning, in my VW 'Hippie Van'. Gerard had a similar outfit to me on, except he was wearing The Misfits shirt and converse. Mikey was wearing torn denim jeans, thick black boots and an Iron Maiden shirt. I drove them to school with me. In the car we blasted some Iron Maiden and talked about The Misfts as usual.

When we got to homeroom, Mikey left and Gerard and I sat down right at the back of the class in a corner. As usual we expected to get some shit from the jocks for being different.

One of them yelled something at us, although he was cut off by someone.
'Leave them alone! What the fuck is your problem, dick hole?!' a girl had said. I was curious as to see who the girl was, no-one ever sticks up for us, hell, we dont even stick up for us!

The jock who had spoken was Jason, he turned around quickly and spluttered his words, he didn't know how to react to someone he couldn't beat up.

Mr Tasen walked in,
'Oh, new girls' he said smiling.
The girls walked over to his desk and gave him a note, he read it then looked up and annouced,
'Everyone, quiet down please. I have an announcment to make! Shh! Okay, now that I have your attention... Everyone, we have two new students here at Belleview High, their names are Cherry- Alexz Bandit and Hayley Anastasia Miranda Crask. I'd like you all to welcome them. Well girls, why don't you tell everyone a bit about yourselves?' when he said their names the jocks snickered.

The girls looked at eachother then turned around and gave the jocks a sarcastic smile.
'So, i'm Cherry- Alexz Bandit Crask but you can call me Bandit. We're twins from Australia and we're punk. I can speak four languages including English, Greek, Italian and French, I have five years experience in kickboxing and self defense' she looked over at Jason when she said that last part 'Um, I used to be head cheerleader but I um....'
Then her sister spoke, 'Yeah, I'm Hayley Anastasia Miranda Crask but you can call me Ley-Anne. I have two years experience in kickboxing and martial arts. We like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Megadeth, AC/DC and The Misfits. Oh and, uh, sorry I don't know your name?' she pointed towards the back and Mr Tasen said,
'That's Jason'.

'Thanks. Yeah, Jason, you need to learn to leave other students alone due to the fact youre just embarrassing yourself'
Jason was annoyed,
'How's that? Uh, Berry, wasn't it?
'Because you're a tool and YOU'RE the one with a hole in your pants. Oh your fly's undone too, and the name's Hayley Anastasia. My sister's CHERRY'.

Jason was furious, it was so funny to watch, he quickly zipped his fly and he had to tie his varsity jacket over his pants to hide the hole.

Mr Tasen tried not to laugh along with everyone else, he told Bandit to go sit next to me and Ley-Anne to sit next to Gerard.
Bandit was looked pretty cool, she was wearing green fishnets and stripy socks. She had heavy black eyeliner and red lipstick on. Her hair length was to her waist, a scene haircut and long fringe over one eye to go along with it. Her hair was dyed black with bright pink highlights all through it. She had really pale white skin and emerald green eyes. She had strechers and a lip piercing like me, and a rod through her left ear and the second and third piercing also on her ears. She sat down, smiled, stuck her tongue out at me in a cute way (revealing a tongu stud) then winked at me. I noticed she also wore thick armbands and a choker necklace; a heart with a 'S' on it. I saw a bruise on her torso, I must have been staring because she pulled her jacket over and just shuffled her armbands.

She was kinda weird but hey, who am I to talk? I like weird girls anyway, so it's good.

After lunch Gerard got a call from Mikey's girlfriend or something telling him Mikey is in hospital. Me and Gerard rushed to the hospital to find Jessica, the head cheerleader, crying. She was covered in blood and holding Mikey's hand. We didn't know what to do so we got her coffee but she wouldn't leave his side. He was in a coma four days and she only left his side to clean off the blood and take a shower. We found out she is Bandit and Ley-Anne's younger sister-She moved here a year earlier than the twins. On the fourth day when Mikey woke up, he and Jessica were hooking up. Why can't me and Bandit be like that?! He only started talking to Jessica on Monday (today is Thursday) and they're already dating. What the fuck?

Bandit's POV

Me and my sister Ley-Anne just moved to NJ, America from SYD, Australia and we start our new school today. Belleview High as seniors, 11th graders. I'm kinda worried about it, hey, the reason I was expelled from my old school was because I fist fight too much. It's not my fault I enjoy being different. I will not be a fucking slave to a bunch of clones anymore.
No. I refuse to wear little skimpy outfits and prance around half naked. That's why I cut up my cheerleaders captain uniform. FUCK THAT.

I only got 3 hours sleep last night
so now i'm sitting here at 4am choking down some Xanax. I feel like slitting my wrists. I contemplated it for a while but decided to calm the nerves with cigarettes and vodka. I finished my cigarette on the balcony and sat there a while, thinking about my best friend, Sam back in Australia. He died because of me. It was my fault. Since he committed suicide I went insane.

Like, i'm always depressed and have anxiety disorders too. I don't like food. Eating makes me feel fat. I'm on heaps of meds too. My parents don't really care, they don't know anything's wrong. They're not even my parents so why should they? I like being left alone anyway.
I'm lost in thought and before I know it, it's 6:01am. Since i've been out here i've had three cigarettes and a quarter bottle of vodka, i'm feeling drowsy and the temperature just hit me. It's freezing out here so early in the morning!
I had a quick shower to wash away the smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol.

I went into Ley-Annes room and start blasting AC/DC to wake her up.
She just groaned something so I sat on her legs and stared at her until she opened her eyes and when she did I yelled,
'GOODMORNING SUNSHINE TIME FOR SCHOOL GET OFF YOUR ASS AND LETS GET READY' I jumped off and ran downstairs with her not far behind.

She caught me in the kitchen and knew something was wrong. SHIT! I forgot to clean my make-up. I didn't even remember crying.

'What's wrong Bandit? Oh- God, FUCK! WHAT HAPPENED?!' She yelled in disgust.
She sat down and gestured to the seat next to her.
'Talk to me'
I shrugged and sat down
'Theres nothing to say!'
'Then explain why theres bruises and cuts all over your wrists!' she said suspiciously.
'Nightmares?'
'Nightmares. Thats your BEST answer?'
'Very vivid nightmares-' I tried to explain. She's the only person I CAN'T lie to.
'This has to stop, I don't know what has happened but I know its to do with him' she said pointing to the choker Sam had given me all those years ago.
(Why is she always so accurate?) She continued talking.
'We left all that behind Cherry, it has to stop. You're fucking EIGHTEEN soon! The memory will always remain and so will the scars hes left you. I don't ever want to see this shit again. Please stop, for me? Its almost been four years now, you NEED to move on, lets use Jersey as a fresh start. Find a guy, start all over.'
I hung my head in shame.
'Okay, alright' I mumbled.
She kissed me on the forhead - something she has done since the 7th grade- and we went back upstairs.

'LEY-ANNE!! What are you wearing?' I called to her from inside my walk-in wardrobe. She appeared in the doorway, fully dressed. White midriff, denim vest with band patches, AC/DC jacket over it, black mini skirt with her favourite metal chain hanging off it, purple fishnet stockings with stars and red knee-high converse.

I looked at her and said,
'You're amazing'.
She came in my wardrobe and pulled some clothes out and threw them on my bed.
'You're wearing that' she told me and walked out.

I put on the selected clothes and went into Ley-Annes room looking for my hair straightener.
We did our hair and makeup together then drove to school.

When we walked into our homeroom class there was some prick teasing these two boys. I was about to kick his ass but the teacher, Mr Tasen, came in.
We introduced ourselves and after we had some fun messing with that same jock, Jason, we were told to sit in the back row. I was sitting next to one of the guys Jason was teasing, Frank and Ley-Anne sat next to the other kid getting teased.
Frank's kinda cute.
Maybe he's exactly what I need right now.
All eyes were on us in the back row. I'd rather be un-noticed but I can't change whats already happened. Believe me, if I could, my life wouldn't suck so badly.

Later on that day at lunch, Ley-Anne and I picked up our timetables from the office. It was halfway through the year and we didn't know what to do or where to go. We got a call from Jess, our sister in the grade below us. She was at the hospital with this guy Mikey. He got beat up by her ex. We went to the hospital and saw Jess covered in blood with a black eye and cut lip. She wouldn't say how she recieved these injuries. If she had told us, whoever did it would be buried 6ft underground right now.
We bumped into Frank and Gerard at the hospital too! Mikey is Gerard's brother apparently. On the fourth day Mikey woke from his coma and he and my little sister were hooking up! Well, it's their life anyway and I shouldn't interfere.

Gerard's POV

This morning Mikey and I got ready for school same as any day, Frank came and picked us up and drove us because my cars in the shop again. It's a death trap, piece of shit anyway. We got in Franks VW Mini van and went to school.

We went to homeroom and sat right at the back in a corner trying to avoid the jocks, well, trying to avoid any cuts or bruises from them anyway.
Jason yelled 'Oi- fags, what are you two doing here?-' but he was cut off by a girl. I'd never seen her before, and there was another identical looking girl behind her, but there were obvious differences like the girl who spoke had emerald green eyes and was short-ish and the other girl had electric blue eyes and was tall, and of course their facial features and hair colours/lengths were different too. They were clearly very different characters in personality and appearance. They were different to everyone else, like me and Frank. Automatically we could tell they were rebellious and didn't belong to a clique. The taller one was quite beautiful, in my opinion.

When Mr Tasen came in everyone was silent and he announced there were two new girls Cherry Alexz Bandit and Hayley Anastasia Miranda Crask. Cherry spoke first, introduced herself, she said they're twins from Australia and she has 5 years experience in kickboxing and self defence, in other words: don't fuck with her. Then Hayley spoke, she had the most beautiful voice i've ever heard. She said Jason was a tool for teasing me and Frank and that his fly was undone. It was so funny, Jason went tomato red, even Mr Tasen tried not to laugh but eventually joined in.

After everyone had a laugh at Jason's expense, Mr Tasen told Bandit to sit next to Frank and Ley-Anne to sit next to me. Four individuals, (freaks, as the jocks would call us) sitting in the back row of homeroom. Wow, i'm definetly going to get beat up today.

Ley-Anne had torso length hair, a patch shaved on the left so the rest can be flipped over it. It looks pretty cool though, its bright purple with black lowlights. She had blue eyes and black eyeshadow which made her eyes look huge! She had an eyebrow and nose piercing, and like her sister she had a lip, tongue piercing and the three in her ears. Ley-Anne was wearing a midriff top, an AC/DC jacket, purple stockings and red converse. I noticed she had a bandage on her right hand.
'What happened?' I asked lifting and holding up her hand.
'My boyfriend dumped me because i'm fat' she said pulling her arm away.
'What the fuck, you believe him? Are you mental? 1. Any guy that dumps you is either blind or an asshole and 2. You're not fat, you're actually beautiful' I told her.
She blushed and looked away 'Hm, but my sisters the model' she mumbled. 'Not her' she said nodding her head at Bandit.
'So what actually happened?'
'Uh, my boyfriend had just dumped me and I was unpacking my stuff. The things he said made me feel sick to even look at myself. I washed my face, picked up a glass jar threw it at the mirror, it smashed and I sank down and slammed my hand on the floor and a big piece of the mirrors glass just went straight through it'
'Oh wow. Listen, you're not fat, seriously. If you think that, i'm going to have to take you to a doctor or something' I said and laughed.
'That's actually not funny. I've been to the doctor with Bandit and I have to take these pills for eating disorders, but I never take mine, because Bandit has a lot of other meds and she dosen't take all of them so I figured nothing will happen if I don't take mine either. Yeah, I didn't just say that...And I'm blabbering on. Sorry. I do that sometimes, you've just got to tell me to shut up, don't be afraid to.' Ley-Anne said, she looked down and smiled.
She looked so beautiful now.
'I'm sorry to hear that. I'm going to help you to not have an eating disorder because I used to and all that got me was this' and I showed her the cuts on my wrists, exposing the old scars. She didn't seem scared at all.
'Gerard, I'm going to help you stop doing this to yourself because she does it too' and she nodded her head towards her sister.
The bell rang before I could ask her any other questions and we left.

At lunch me and Frank rushed to the hospital because we got a call my brother was in a coma. I was really worried. We bumped into Bandit and Ley-Anne as they were leaving, we were coming. Their sister is Mikey's new girlfriend, the one who called us. We all ran back upstairs to find her holding his hand and crying. He woke from his coma on the fourth day and we were all relieved. He had a broken nose and six broken ribs. But the doctors filled his body with metal plates and screws so if someone were to hit him now, he wouldn't feel anything, which is pretty cool to me. When he woke up, Jessica (Ley-Anne and Bandit's sister) was kissing Mikey and everything! What a lucky kid, from what i've heard they only ever spoke once. I wonder if me and Ley-Anne are ever going to be like that...

Mikey's POV

So today was an ordinary Monday, mid-freshman year at Belleview High and I was kinda worried about it. In my junior years hardly anyone ever spoke to me and the only reason they would was to tease me and probably beat me up.

I got up early at 6:30am, threw on an old Iron Maiden shirt, torn denim jeans and my favourite red and black doc marten boots. I waited downstairs for my older brother Gerard then his best friend Frank picked us up in the mini van. Before we got in I turned to Gerard,
'Please, I don't want to go, they'll beat me up again' but he just looked at me and pointed at his own face to show a black eye.
'Mikes, they're STILL beating me up' he said and jumped in the van. I hopped in the back, feeling sick and Frank drove us to school.

When we arrived I left Frank and Gerard so I could drop off some books and stuff at my locker and head towards first homeroom.

I walked in and noticed there was Jessica in the back corner where I would normally sit. Jessica came to Belleview a year ago and soon after became head cheerleader and everything. She's pretty cute and that, but she would never even speak to me; she hangs out with the jocks and is dating one of them, Peter. Her full name is Jessica Terra-Louise Crask. In my opinion she is perfectly beautiful in every way and i've been in love with her since the day I saw her. She's like an angel.

I walked to the back and every step closer I got to her my heart would beat faster and louder. By the time I reached her i'm sure she could hear my heartbeat. I looked straight at her, her dark eyes were red with dark circles under them. She had been crying and she wasn't wearing the necklace Peter had given her. I sat in the seat next to her, still un-noticed and said,
'Jessica...what's wrong?'
I was scared to speak to this beautiful angel because the jocks she hung out with always teased me and beat me up and she always laughed along. She turned to me and squeezed her eyelids shut.
'Mikey, I-' she wiped her eyes where the tears started to flow and opened her hand to reveal the small, pink, heart-shaped pendant engraved with
'Love Always...'
Peter had given it to her.

More of the jocks walked in and sneered at us. I looked over to see Peter snogging some prep called Victoria. This only made her cry more. She looked at me with blood-shot, sorrow filled eyes, it hurt me to see her like this. I wanted to do something, anything, I didn't want her to feel like this anymore.
Mr Brian walked in and made the usual announcements. The jocks kept looking back and laughing at Jessica.

'Mikey, let's go. I can't be here right now, I can't deal with that. Come with me?' She said as she nodded her head toward Peter and Victoria. She took my hand and I followed her downstairs into the oval and we sat down. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I placed an arm on hers to comfort her. Jessica was alone and needed confinment, that's where I stepped in. The next thing I know Peter was standing there saying
'Get your hands off my girlfriend!'
'So NOW im your girlfriend huh? NO, fuck off okay. You broke up with me remember? For her' Jessica said, pointing to Victoria coming towards us.
BAM.
Peter had hit Jess and she fell to the floor next to where I was still sitting. I immediately stood up and my eyes widened, I knew I was about to get beat up but I didn't care. I looked down to see tears streaming down Jessica's cheeks, her hand over the right side of her face where he had hit her.

I looked back at him to get a face full of spit. He punched me right in the mouth then kicked me in the crotch. I instantly fell to the ground on my knees in pain, he kicked me multiple times in the stomach and I spluttered to breathe, all I could do was cough up blood, then he started kicking me in the ribs and I heard a loud crack, and felt the pain with it too. By now I was lying motionless on the floor unable to move. I was in agony, the pain was just excruciatingly unbearable! Peter continued kicking me in the stomach then stepped right on my face, squashing my nose down until there was another loud crack. I then endured another swift kick to the crotch.
After that I must have blacked out because the only thing I can remember is watching Victoria's horrified face then her and Peter walking off. I remember Jess shaking me and patting my face and yelling
'MIKEY? MIKEY! MIKEY. PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE!' but it was all kind of a blur. I remember feeling the cold sensation of blood trickling all down my face from my nose injury and I remember coughing out blood from the blows to the chest I recieved. I remember looking at her as if to say 'Help me' but I couldn't speak.

After that it's all blank, the next thing is waking up in the hospital bed. Hearing the sounds of cold machines all around me. I look down at my left hand and see Jessica holding it, she's asleep but her face is shining and wet from tears. I see a doctor at my feet. My parents, brother and Frank were the door. Jessica felt me grasp her hand in pain and she woke up. She smiled and kissed my hand then forehead.
'I'm so glad you pulled through' she said weeping.
I was stunned.
'What do you mean?' I asked.
The doctor spoke next,
'Well Mr Way, after the beating you endured, you were severley concussed and were in a coma, young Jessica here has been by your side since they brought you in.'
'Wait. How long have I been here?' I asked
'Four days' Frank said, checking his wrist watch.
'After all this happened at school, you were knocked out and came around just long enough to stare at me with sad eyes, clearly in pain. You drifted off again and I couldn't wake you or feel a pulse, I was really worried and immediately called an ambulance. I rode with you in the back of the ambulance. Not long after, I called your brother-because you two live alone and it's logical to let him know-and not ten minutes after the call, he and Frank arrived. Your parents just flew in late lastnight to see you.' Jessica told me in hurried whispers.
'Michael you're very lucky to have a girlfriend that cares so much about you and was in the right place at the right time' the doctor added.
'Oh- uh.. wait, what? Girlfriend?!'
Jessica's eyes widened, she leant forward and kissed me full on the mouth to make the story more believable. I couldn't help but smile.

Two girls appeared at the doorway, they were identical apart from the eye colour, hair colour/length and height. Jessica saw my puzzled expression and said,
'My twin sisters Hayley Anastasia Miranda and Cherry Alexz Bandit' introducing them to everyone.
'We've already met' Bandit, Ley-Anne, Frank and Gerard all said together.
'Okay, here's your morphine button, if it runs out just press the button and we will come change it for you and if theres anything you need please, don't hesitate to ask' the doctor said and smiled curtly.
'Well, when am I getting out of here?' I asked.
'This is your last night, you will be discharged tomorrow morning since you're awake now' he replied.
I smiled. 'Thankyou'
'But, as for now, you need rest and recovery so everyone must leave. Sorry' the doctor said.

Frank and Gerard came up and shook my hand goodbye, the twins each kissed my cheek, my dad smiled and patted me on the back, then my mom smiled and hugged me. Lastly was Jessica, she waited until everyone was out of the room. She kissed me again but this time with tongue. This kiss seemed to last forever and I never wanted this moment to end!

She started running her fingers through my hair and all over my body under the blanket until her hand reached my crotch and it hovered there for a while then she started teasing; she started stroking and running her hand from my chest down to my crotch. One of the twins appeared at the doorway, we stopped kissing and she pulled her hand away immediately.
'Coming Jess?' the twin I recognised as Ley-Anne said.
Jessica got up, kissed me one last time and left me alone with a hard on. It's kinda hard to control feelings and it doesn't take much to set me off because, hey, i'm a teenager aren't I? All the things in my body are going crazy. I'm just glad it's when i'm alone than in front of the twins, Gerard, Frank and my parents.

Later that night we were texting. She told me she had a surprise for me. She said she misses me and she admitted she only stayed with Peter so long was because he would beat her and he threatened to do worse if she left him.
I FUCKING HATE GUYS LIKE THAT! She confessed she has feelings for me and I told her i've loved her since the moment I saw her. So we made it official, we are a couple. I was really happy. She told me I wouldn't recognise her when I saw her tomorrow, I was kind of confused but I didn't really take notice. We arranged for her to pick me up from the hospital, go back to my place so I can clean myself up a bit and then we'll go to Belleview and sort things out with Mr Brian from this past week since he thought we jigged school. Jessica said she was going to fix my broken nose by laying a thousand angel kisses on it. I laughed at her, did she know I thought of her as an angel fallen from heaven?

On Monday Peter had broken six of my ribs and my nose. The doctors did a pretty good job of fixing me but I was still in a lot of pain, they put metal plates amd screws and shit in my body, I feel like Iron Man. I was safe from Peter, all I had to do now was protect Jessica, I promised her I would and i've never broken a promise.

Jessica's POV

My sisters' Cherry and Hayley moved here to Jersey from Australia this passed week. I was not that excited they were coming because I moved here last year to get away from them. They're presence disturbs me- they always have to be difficult and they always stand out in the wrong ways getting me in to trouble because i'm youngest. Theyre 18 and I'm 17 soon its not that much difference.

When I moved here, I instantly made friends and fit in with the jocks. Not long after I became head cheerleader and decided I needed to change my style for the better. I used to have black and orange choppy scene hair with lots of bangs, trashy fashion sense (not unlike how my sisters dress) and had bad taste in music- I always was into rock. But now everything's changed; i've got long white-blonde hair, I wear clothes that fit in and normal and don't stand out and now i'm into more pop and hip hop music. Even my grades have improved from an average D- to now my average being A+.

Like I said before, I moved here a year ago to get away from them. I moved with my parents but they would fly back and forward all the time on buisness and they'd drop in on the twins too. Now the twins have moved here they have their own house and cars. I seriously thought of moving in with them but if I do my boyfriend and the other jocks would totally leave me for hanging out with such... strange characters, so at school i'm not going to speak to them or acknowlege their existance and just hope no one figures out were related.

I caught the bus to school today, and I recieved a text, it read: 'Little Jessy-Terra, it's Ley-Anne me and Bandit start school today at Belleview high, see you there little sis ;)' its their first day half way through the semester, if something happens im FUCKED!
I was really angry because they were going to do or say something and it's best not to mess with them. They do like kickboxing, martial arts and self defence and they're such bitches! You just don't mess with twin bitches that know kickboxing, it's just not okay and trust me, I had to learn the hard way.

I got to school and went to homeroom. My boyfriend Peter walked right up to me like always and I expected to be kissed but instead he dumped me. Just like that! I ran downstairs crying and on the way ripped the necklace he gave me straight off. I ran into the bathroom and sunk down on the floor crying, he had absoloutely no reason to break up with me but he found another girl. I don't even know why I went out with that fucking dick-hole anyway. He was always so mean and rude to me.

I fixed my makeup and went back to homeroom. I stalked right past him, head held high, but it was obvious I had been crying, my eyes were red and swollen and seeing him kissing this other girl didn't help. I went right to the back of the room and sat down in a corner seat. I still had the necklace in my hand, I just couldnt let it go. Even after all the things he's done, all the abusive things I couldn't let go. He grew on me I guess.

A tall, skinny boy with glasses was walking towards me. He seemed really nice, he's pretty cute and always quiet. I knew him.. Um what was it, Sam? Damn, I couldn't remember his name! He sat next to me and I didn't look at him still trying to remember his name. But then he spoke. 'Jessica..Whats wrong?' MIKEY! Thats it! His name is Mikey! He was really a sweet kid and I always kinda felt sorry for him, Peter and the other jocks used to always beat him up and i'd just laugh. I tried to help him, I spoke to Peter and all he said was, 'Why should we stop? Do you love HIM now?' there wasn't much I could do, even I was afraid of Peter.

I turned to Mikey, 'Mikey I-' but my voice cracked and I started crying again. I meant to say 'Mikey, i'm really sorry I just laughed when the jocks beat you up. There's not much I could do, Peter beat me up too.' I wanted to apologise but I couldn't, I wiped my tears then my hand fell open showing the necklace and he comforted me. It said 'Love Always...' engraved on it. Yeah, love always, right. That's why i'm in this situation now. The jocks kept looking back and sneering at me, this made me feel even worse. With my bloodshot, swollen, tear-filled eyes I looked at Mikey. He looked like a dark angel. The light coming in from the blinds was behind him and the shadows on his face were just beautiful, words can't explain how he looked. I couldn't sit there and watch Peter and his new girlfriend hook up anymore. I knew last year Mikey had a crush on me and I turned him down, this is probably how he felt seeing me and Peter hooking up all the time. Mr Brian walked in and the two stopped kissing. (Thank God! I just couldn't take another second of it). The jocks kept looking back and after Mr Brian checked attendance, made announcements and the usual stuff I grabbed Mikeys hand and told him to follow me and we just walked out, un-noticed. We spent the period in the oval talking, not long before the end of first period Mikey was comforting me, my head was on his shoulder and his arm on mine. I felt safe with him, I knew he'd never hurt me like Peter did.
'Get your hands off my girlfriend!' someone yelled, I recognised the voice as Peter's!
I got up. 'So NOW im your girlfriend huh? NO, fuck off okay. You broke up with me not even an hour ago, remember? For her.' I said as I pointed at his new girlfriend running behind him, I think her name is Victoria but everyone just calls her Vicky. I hated her, stupid bitch. Then BANG and the next thing I know i'm on the floor, the right side of my face stinging. I put my hand to my face, my lip and nose was bleeding and there were tears streaming from my eyes. My lip piercing had been ripped out on impact! It took me a second to gather Peter did this. He hit me, well it's nothing new but still. I was furious.
Mikey got up 'NO!' I thought, but no words came out. Mikey was going to die today! This made me cry more, all I could do was sit and watch Mikey get his ass kicked. When Peter was satisfied with the damage he caused, he and Vicky left. Mikey's nose was definietly broken and I think maybe a few ribs too because I heard a loud crack when Peter kicked him. He blacked out and I was really scared, he had no pulse and there was blood everywhere.

I called an ambulance and held his hand the whole way. He was in a coma and there was a possibility he wouldn't wake up. This was all my fault. I called his older brother, he and his friend Frank came to the hospital. I had to call my sisters to tell them I was not going to have dinner with them tonight, I didn't really care if people saw me with them anymore. They are who they are. My sisters and parents soon arrived. My parents were angry at me for not telling them how I got the cut on my lip and the black eye. My sisters hugged me as I cried and sat with Mikey. My parents, sisters, Gerard (Mikey's brother) and Frank left for the night. I stayed with Mikey three and a half days with no sleep waiting for him to wake up. On the fourth day I fell asleep holding his hand. I woke up due to a squeeze on my hand. Mikey was awake!
'Im so glad you pulled through' I said as I kissed his left hand and forhead. He was confused and the doctor told him,
'Well Michael, after the beating you endured, you were severley concussed and were in a coma, young Jessica here has been by your side since they brought you in.' I smiled embarrasedly at this point.
'After all this happened at school, you were knocked out and I couldn't wake you or feel a pulse, I was really worried and immediately called an ambulance. I rode with you in the back of the ambulance. Not long after I called your brother-because you two live alone and its logical to let him know first-and not ten minutes after the call he and Frank arrived. Your parents just flew in late lastnight to see you.' I added.
'Michael youre very lucky to have a girlfriend that cares so much about you and was in the right place at the right time' the doctor said.
Ah Shit!
Girlfriend.
I hadn't told anyone we weren't actually dating. I only said that so the medics would let me ride in the ambulance with him.
'What? Girlfriend?!' Mikey said
I didn't know what to do. Everyone was staring at me with a strange look on their face so I just leant forward and kissed him full on the mouth to make the story more believable.
Mikey had a puzzled expression and it wasn't the kiss. I looked over at the doorway and saw the twins, 'My twin sisters Hayley Anastasia Miranda and Cherry Alexz Bandit' I said, introducing him and everyone else.
'We've already met' the twins, Frank and Gerard all said together. There was chemistry with them, they all blushed.
The doctor broke the awkward silence by telling Mikey about the morphine.
'Well, when am i getting out of here?' Mikey asked.
'This is your last night, you will be discharged tomorrow morning' the doctor replied. I smiled, I was happy, my angel was coming out of hospital. He was awake, alive.
'But. As for now, you need rest and recovery so everyone must leave. Sorry' he added.

Everyone said goodbye, I waited for everyone to leave before I did. I wanted to try something. I kissed him again but with tongue. I ran my fingers through his hair and all over his arms and chest under the blanket. My hand reached his crotch and it hovered there for a bit, this is what I wanted to try, I started teasing him; I stroked his chest to his crotch. Ley-Anne appeared at the doorway, we stopped kissing and I pulled my hand away immediately before she saw.
'Coming Jess?' she asked.
I got up, kissed him again and left him alone with a hard on. That's what I wanted to do. I wanted to see if I could give him a hard on. It was kind of a way of checking if he was still into me.

Bandit drove me home and I went straight upstairs and collapsed on my bed. Worst week ever. I took off my clothes and put a towel around me. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I wanted to see the damage Peter caused me in the past. I stood in front of the mirror, dropped the towel and lifted my bra strap on the left side of my torso and saw a dark purple bruise, there were more on my legs, arms and hips. This is why I always wore long sleeve tops/jackets and never wore midriffs, not even at cheerleading.

I was ashamed that I let him do this to me. Where was the strong Jessica, the real Jessica? If my sisters found out they'd teach him a lesson and i'd tell them but i'm scared Peter will hurt Mikey.

I looked at my face in the mirror. 'You're not cool' I said to myself, and I was happy. I had a black eye, cut lip and the right side of my face was bruised and stinging from when he hit me. It hurt but I didn't care, I wanted to feel the pain again, I used to be addicted to pain but I changed just so I would fit in. I poked and prodded my bruises and the pain felt good. I felt alive. I opened the cabinet under my sink and pulled out my charcoal shade black hair dye, my red velvet cupcake shade hair dye and royal purple shade hair dye.
I dyed my hair first with the black then added red highlights and purple low lights. I then pulled out my mom's old hairdressers scissors and started cutting. I washed out the dye and by the time I was done, my perfect long, white-blonde hair was gone. Now I had short black, red and purple choppy, hair. I went to my bedroom, put my pjs on and opened my suitcases with my old scene/punk clothes. Now this is who I am. I smiled at the clothes and replaced the ones in my wardrobe with the ones in the suitcase. I put all my old rock music on my iPod and deleted the pop crap I hate so much. 'Death to hip hop' I said as I deleted the last hip hop song. The new me is back to the old me for good.
I crawled in my bed now at 2:30am and started texting Mikey. After a while he asked what all the stuff at the hospo was about. I told him what I meant to say in homeroom and I told him I did have feelings for him and that I couldn't do anything to stop Peter because he'd just beat me too. I told Mikey i'd fix his broken nose with a thousand angel kisses.
So Mikey and I are dating now. We arranged for me to pick him up tomorrow, go back to his place so he can clean himself up and later visit Belleview to clear things up with Mr Brian because he thinks we skipped this whole week.
I couldn't wait to see my beautiful angel's face again.
Sign up to rate and review this story