Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken Romances -Chapter one

Chapter two

by SleepyMonkey 0 reviews

the grammar on this is so bad; i'm really sorry :s

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-03-07 - Updated: 2012-03-08 - 4569 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Frank's POV

So it's been a week since my last entry. Mikey returned to school recovered today. I didn't have to drive him and Gerard today because Gee's car was fixed. I sat down in homeroom, just listening to my iPod and playing with my phone when someone sat next to me and picked up a scrap of paper off the floor. I looked over out of the corner of my eye to see Ley-Anne. It wasn't a jock so I was safe to talk and look over freely.
'This is beautiful' Ley-Anne said, reading a poem by Shakespere I modified. I quickly took it from her and shut it in my book. I smiled weekly at her, quite embarassed.
'No, it's Sonnet 130.
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts be dun;
If hairs be wires, then black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
But no such roses I see in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes there is more delight
Than in the breath from that my mistress reeks,
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks, treads on the ground;
And yet, by heaven, I think my love is rare
As any she belied with false compare.' she recited the original.
'How did you know?' I said.
'It's my favourite piece. So why did you write it with a little heart at the end? Who was it for?' She asked.
'Your sister' I said and smiled embarrasedly.
'Alright.'
'So, where's your sister today?'
'Why? Do you have a crush on her or something? I'm joking, but uh she's kinda in to you but nah, she's uh, sick today.' She replied.
'Well actually, I do have a thing for her...Oh, I hope she feels better soon'
'WHAT? Oh my fucking unicorn ninjas! Come with me' she said taking me by the hand outside.
'Uh why are we out here?'
'Frank, Bandit's totally in to you! I
And if you're into her it works. You saw how fast Jess and Mikey got together. Go for it!'
I just smiled.
'We need an excuse to get you two alone and me and Ger- ah fuck.' she said and face-palmed.
'Oh! Gerard's in to you, don't worry. But I agree, we need to get me and Bandit alone together and you and Gee. We just need an excuse...'
Mr Tasen arrived so we went back inside and sat with Gerard. Mr Tasen announced we had an assesment to complete in groups of three or four.
'Here's our excuse' Ley-Anne whispered, winking at me.
We later came up with a plan and made arrangements to go to her place this afternoon.

Bandit's POV

In the morning Ley-Anne woke me up, she told me Jess wants to come live with us. I just grunted and rolled over. My eyes were closed, adjusting to the light but I was still listening to her. I dont mind Jess living with us; weve got a huge ass house to ourselves and anyway its better for her, shes mostly alone anyway because mom and dad are always flying back and forth for buisness.

After she told me the news she walked out of my room and called from the hallway 'Are you coming to school?'
'Nah. I feel really messed up today, sorry'
'Aw, thats alright. But can you give me a lift? I dont like driving your Cadillac, im afraid to drive it'
I sat up and just laughed at her.
'Damn straight youre scared because ill kill you if you hurt her! Yeah, anyway ill drive you just wait downstairs.'
She went downstairs and i lay back down.
My bed is so comfortable. I could stay here all day, i thought to myself.

I got up and stood in front of my mirror. Messy hair, smeared makeup, fucken baggy sweats. Fuck it. I threw on my ugg boots, grabbed my keys and joined Ley-Anne downstairs.
'Ready?' i asked
She nodded her head in return and opened the front door.
We went outside and got in the car. I dropped her off, as she got out of the car she asked, 'If anyone- say, Frank- asks, why didnt you come today?'
'Uh just tell them im sick or something.'
She waved goodbye and started walking.

I was just about to drive away when i heard her scream and then yell 'FUCK OFF!'
One of the jocks in the year above us was harrasing her. He tugged at the chain around her waist to pull down her pink mini skirt.
I got out of the car, tied my hair up and walked over. I looked significantlly older, at least 20 something.
'Don't-' but she cut me off.
'Bandit stop, just go'
'No, oi dont touch my sister unless you want to get your ass kicked'
'Who do you think you are talking to me like that?' the jock said grabbing Ley-Anne again around the waist.
I was furious.
I punched him in the stomach and as he kneeled down in pain i kneed his nose. Pretty sure i broke it too. I punched him in the face and spat on the dirt in front of where he was now crouched down.
'Pigs like you dont deserve girls like her. Not so pretty anymore are you?' i said looking at his bloddy face.
He got up and attempted to trip me but i saw it coming, i pushed Ley-Anne back and jump kicked him. He fell to the floor again.
'Dont fuck with me' i spat at him
'Who are you?!' he said
'Im Bandit and i just kicked your ass and unless you want another beating you'd better apologise to my sister'
He shrugged.
'Are you fucken kidding? APOLOGISE!'
'Im sorry!!' he said.
'Good, now leave.'
He did.

I walked with Ley-Anne to the office to sign her in because she was late. During the walk we hardly spoke.
'Bandit. I didnt need you to- i was- i just-' she stuttered.
'Listen, if i didnt help, you probably wouldve gotten raped, so dont say you dont need me'
'well thanks but i- i dont know why i didnt do something myself even?!'
'It dosent matter, youre safe now and thats all that matters.'
'Yeah, we'll talk more at home'
She signed in and i walked her to homeroom.
'Mr Tasen!'
I called from the door, he came over.
'Oh, hey Cherry!'
'Sir, im sorry i made Ley-Anne- uh, Hayley sorry- late this morning, there was an incident with one of the jocks in an above grade...'
'Oh, i actually saw Danny, he was covered in blood, it was an epic sight'
I chuckled.
'Yeah, i didnt mean to hurt him that badly'
'you did that huh? Well now im sure you had a good reason but for now im going to pretend i didnt hear anything'
I smiled
'Thanks'
He gestured to the keys in my hand.
'Not joining us today?'
'Uh no sir, ive got an appointment, anyway i best be off. Bye sir'
'Bye cherry'
He was the best teacher ever.

I went back home and crawled back into bed. I know i hardly even know frank and everything but i think i kinda have a crush on him. Is it too soon? No, its been almost five years since everything with Sam. Maybe its time to forget. NO! Ill never forget.

My mind was clotted with all these debating thoughts so i went downstairs and had a shot of vodka to chill out a bit.
After my eighteenth shot i felt sick. I threw up and went back to my bed. I needed something to do before i resulted in cutting again and i promised Ley-Anne i wouldnt. I had an idea.

I went into one of the bedrooms and decided Jess would like this one most. This room, like the rest was pretty big. It was light grey with a purple feature wall and had hot pink curtains.
I brought in a matress and put it on the carpet, i added purple blankets and pillows too.
I went into the hall and found some boxes Ley-Anne picked up lastnight. I took them into Jessicas new room and started unpacking. I took all her hair products; dyes, hairsprays etc along with electricals like the straightener into her en-suite (in room bathroom). I found some spare towels and placed them in her bathroom.
I noticed she needed a work space so i went to another spare room and moved the desk and chair into Jessicas room.
In one of the boxes there were photo albums. Photos of her and Peter, i took one into my room and left it on my bed. I returned to Jessicas room, put everything away, hung and folded various clothes and placed her laptop on her desk.

I went back to my room and got out my scissors and lighter. I took the picture out on the balcony and cut it in half. The half that was Jess i kept in my desk drawer, the half that was peter i set on fire. I watched the flames lick his face and it felt good. I dont know what happened between them but its definetly something bad for her not to tell me. The next thing i know i heard the front door open so i ran back into my room and got in bed with a throbbing headache.

Gerard's POV

I woke up this morning feeling quite happy, which is unusual for me. I had dreamed of Ley-Anne, she was screaming, calling in pain and i was trapped, i couldnt move. I wanted badly to help her but i was binded by coiled snakes. Somehow i gained the strength to break free but i was blind but somehow i saved her. She was dangling above a pit of fire and it was burning her. But i saved her. I was proud, even if it were a dream.

I went into Mikey's room to wake him for his first day back after recovery but he wasnt there. I went downstairs looking for him but instead i found a note. Scrawled in his untidy writing it read:
'Gee, by the time you get up ill be gone. Im walking to school today, im gonna go a little earlier to meet Jessica for coffee'

I threw on my clothes, a white shirt, black jeans and black doc martens. I looked in the mirror, at least i look half decent i thought to myself. I brushed my hair and straightened it too (because i had time for once) and then i left. My car was back! And it worked!
I laughed at myself. I was so proud.

I got to school a little late, i walked in to homeroom to find Frank and Ley-Anne chatting away. I dont think they even noticed me at first. I wish she would. Im really in to her, but she hardly even knows i exist.
Dammit! Why cant i talk to girls without making an idiot out of myself?

That morning, we got an assignment to complete in small groups. We decided to go in a group consisting of myself, Frank, Ley-Anne and Bandit.

Ley-Anne mentioned something about going to her place after school. Cool. She even gave me her number and everything! Lucky day for me, i dont even believe in luck but anyway...

Ley-Anne's POV

Im so tired of being here, ive got so many stupid ass childish fears. Im sitting here at like 4:00am scared to death of the noises around me. My only comfort is that i can hear Bandit outside. Shes getting smashed again. I can smell the cigarette smoke, she mustve forgotten to close the door again. I hate her smoking, the whole idea annoys me and she thinks i dont know. I fealt kinda weary and drifted off.

In the morning i dressed for school, a plain white tshirt, pink mini skirt and white converse, i went into bandits room and woke her up. She didnt come to school today, she told me she didnt feel well, of course you dont, you drank lastnight(!), she didnt notice she left her cigarette packet on the desk in plain sight. I shook my head and waited downstairs for her to give me a ride. I hated driving her Cadillac, if i even moved the rear view mirror shed yell at me and i couldnt drive because my car hasnt come in yet, i bought it from the dealership but i had to order it in black. Ill have it next week, so thats alright.

She drove me to school and i got out of the car. I started walking through the oval when this jock, Danny, in the grade above grabbed me around the waist, he pulled me in and kissed me. I didnt know what to do, i was really scared. The best i could come up with was yelling 'FUCK
OFF' i tried to break away from him but he was too strong, or im just too weak.

The next thing Bandits come towards us and shes pissed. She beat the shit out of him and all i could do was watch in horror like all the other jocks. She forced him to apologise and he left. We went into the office so i could be signed in. During the wait i noticed how much i was shaking, we went outside the big glass doors and stood behind a wall, she offered me xanex and a cigarette. I took the xanex and saved the cigarette for later. I was so scared today, i thought i was going to get raped. It was the worst moment of my life all over again. I said goodbye to Bandit, walked into homeroom and sat next to Frank. I picked up a discarded piece of paper from the floor. Sonnet 130, Shakespere. It had been beautifuly modified. I read it and saw 'Frank' at the bottom, there was also a little heart in the corner. He saw me reading it, he blushed and put it back into his book. I recited the original and he was clearly amazed.

He told me he has a crush on Bandit and i almost screamed out of excitement! I took him outside and told him Bandit has feelings for him and he said Gerard has feelings for me ( YAY! ) i mentioned i have a thing for Gerard. I suggested for Frank to ask out Bandit he looked nervous but in a happy way. We decided we needed an excuse to get me and Gerard alone together and him and Bandit somehow. We went back into homeroom and Gerard was there, i was excited to see him and i blushed. Mr Tasen announced an assignment to be done in groups of three or four. I winked at frank.
'Here's our excuse'
That afternoon Mikey and Jessica came to me and Bandits place (Jessica was moving in with us) they got a ride with Gerard and i took a ride with Frank. We walked in the door and i could smell alcohol and stale cigarettes again. I ran upstairs to find Bandit in bed crying. I didnt notice but Mikey, Jess, Frank and Gerard were in the doorway watching as i sat next to Bandit and comforted her. Me nor her knew why she was crying and we were both scared. Frank sat next to her and rolled her on her side.
'Ley-Anne, leave me' she mumbled, her face still buried in the covers.
'Thats not me babe' i laughed.
She looked up to see Frank, she was startled and jumped.
'FUCK! What, are you doing here?' she asked.
'I came to visit you' he said kissing her cheek. He crawled under the cover and put his arm around her.
'I missed you' she said and smiled.
At this point i closed the door and turned around to find Mikey and Jessica had dissappeared into her room and it was just me and Gee left, so we went downstairs.

Mikey's POV

The day i got out of hospital Jess picked me up. I was sitting in the hospital bed when someone walked in.
'Ready to go Mikes?'
'What?' i asked, confused. 'Who-'
'I'll fix your broken nose with a thousand angel kisses..Its still me, i told you that you wouldnt recognise me, didnt i?'
'Jessica!' i sat up and smiled
She kisssed me and helped me pack my things.
We left the hospital and went to my place.
She waited downstairs while i cleaned up and had a quick shower. When i got out of the shower i wrapped the towel around my waist and went into my room to find her lying on my bed, reading one of my comics.
I jumped and pulled the towel up because it was slipping.
She put the comic down and sat up at the sight of me, i smiled.
'You like comics? Fuck ive got a hot girlfriend, she likes comics and shes into rock. What more could i ask for?' i said, half smiling.
I sat on the bed next to her and she put her legs on my lap, not bothering to pull her skirt down. We started kissing and before i knew what we were doing, we were lying next to eachother.
We were so close and then- 'Mikes, i- i cant do this, not right now...' she stood up, pulled down her skirt and straightened her top. She bit her lip, looked back and just went downstairs.

All i could think was 'So youre fine with seducing me in a hospital but this is too much?!' i wasnt angry or anything, but still.
I got dressed, grabbed my glasses and we headed back to her car. We went to Belleview. I walked into homeroom, holding Jessicas hand. We sat down and started talking.
'Listen Mikes, im sorry about before. I just didnt want things to move too fast, like i still dont know you that well so im not going to have sex with you'
'No, no, no! Its alright i get it, its to do with him though isnt it?' i said nodding my head towards Peter who was gaping at us.
She nodded her head and bit her lip. I could see she still hated him and he made her feel like shit, time to give him a taste of his own medicine.
'Play along' i whispered in her ear.
I started tickling her and kissing her neck, i put my hand on her leg 'mm, i love your cheerleading uniform' i said, she grabbed my hands and entwined her fingers into mine she kissed me and bit my lip in a sexy way. She giggled and we just kept kissing, i looked over to see Peter almost in tears.
'Come find me...' she said standing up. She ran outside and i followed.
'Looks like shes over you' i said to Peter on my way out.
When we came back, Mr Brian was there. We explained why we hadnt been at school and left. We got in the car, looked at eachother and just burst out laughing!
'Oh my god did you see peters face!' she said between laughs.
We went to the local mall and had lunch and went back to my place. Gerard was home but he didnt mind us. We watched a movie and not long after she left. I was the happiest kid alive!

On Monday i woke up to my phone ringing. I rolled over in bed, put my glasses on, picked up my phone and saw Jess was calling.
'Hello?'
'Mikeeeeeey! You wanna meet for coffee this morning?'
I smiled 'Okay, let me wake up first'
'Meet me in half an hour at Jioanni's cafe'
'ive got no car...'
'walk, its like two minutes from your place' she said giggling.
'Okay, whatever. Bye'
'Bye'

I got up, got dressed, did my hair and went downstairs. Gee wasnt up yet so i left him a note. I met up with Jess and we got coffee at the cafe and then went to school. It was a pretty average day, nothing exciting or unusual happened except i watched Jess at cheerleading practise. I got some dirty looks from peter and the other jocks who were there too, football training. After school we we got a ride with Gee and went to her new place- she was moving in with her sisters- it was me, jess, gee, frank and ley-anne. We all went upstairs to find Bandit lying limp in bed, if she wasnt crying id have thought she was dead. Her eyes open and glassy and her body so still. Ley-Anne spoke to her and Frank comforted her, clearly there was something between them.

Jess and i left them alone and went into her new room. Bandit had decorated it during the day (she didnt go to school). Jessica picked up her laptop and put it on the end of her bed. She sat down and gestured for me so sit with her. She opened the laptop and opened some application. She turned on the webcam and we started taking pictures. There were normal ones, crazy faces, ones where we were sticking our tongues out and ones where we were kissing. She picked her favourite and made it her wallpaper. It was the one of us kissing.
I was sitting on the soft carpeted floor reading a comic when she went to the bathroom. She left and email on her laptop and i was kinda curious. I opened the tab and was shocked, it was an email between her and Peter from last month. I was really worried about the things they were talking about. The bathroom door unlocked and i quickly shut the page and sat back on the floor. She came out and smiled at me, 'Im going downstairs, want a drink?'
'Sure' i said smiling back.

Jessica's POV

This morning i got coffee with Mikey, we sat down at a table at Jioannis Cafe and i watched him sip his coffee. He had beautiful eyes, he was wearing a beanie and his face was pale except his nose, which was red, from walking in the cold. He saw me staring at him and i just started playing with my fingers.
'Mikey'
'Mm?' he said, looking up.
I bit my bottom lip.
'uh, nothing, nevermind ok?'
'Alright baby' he said leaning over to kiss me.
In the afternoon i invited Mikey to my cheerleading practise; just because im back to being who i really am dosent mean i should stop doing what i love, does it?
Anyway, i had organised to move in with Leyanne and Bandit this afternoon, all my stuff was already there. After school i went with mikey and we got a ride to my sisters' place with gerard. I found my new room, Bandit stayed home from school and fixed it up, it matches my personality, i love it. Leyanne heard glass smash and ran upstairs, worridly me, Mikey, Gerard and Frank followed her. I was scared of what i might see so i heald Mikeys hand, he looked down to see me and i saw him blush. He kissed my head and we walked into Bandits room behind everyone else. Bandit was lying on her bed, smashed on vodka (there was a broken empty bottle on the floor). I was really worried to see her like this, Leyanne seemed to be used to it- obviously theres some things they havent told me- she comforted her twin and Frank crawled in next to Bandit; they looked so cute together!
I motioned Mikey so follow me and we went into my new room. I opened one of the drawers and smiled upon a stack of my old comics, Mikey came over.
'Wow Jess, even I haven't read limited editions!' he said pulling the top one out.
'Take them, I've read them all a thousand times' I said smiling
'Thanks babe'
We sat on the bed with my laptop and started taking pictures and stuff, I changed my wallpaper to one of the pictures of me and mikes kissing. He sat on the floor reading one of my old comics. For the first time in a month I checked my email. The conversations with Peter still on there, I started reading some of them, it was always the same thing over and over with him; like this particular one:
Peter: Jessica, party tonight- 9pm I'll pick you up. See you soon.
He never even gave me a choice, it's his way or get beaten.
Peter: hey, how are you?
Jess: hi, good you?
Peter: good, listen I'm sorry about lastnight- you know how I can be, I just lose it so easily sometimes...
Jess: no, it's okay.
Peter: forgive me?
Jess: yes
Everytime he abused me I'd forgive him just like that, I never had a chance to speak out it's like it's easier for him to swallow if I just sat and smiled, he can't handle what I say when I speak up. I was so spineless around him, fucking scared out of my mind - and yet I kept running back.
One time, what really scared me was when we went to a party and he got really drunk and hooked up with this other chick (who I now recognize as Vicky his current girlfriend-he couldve been cheating on me all this time) and he drove me home, drunk. He stopped the car outside my house and was being all sleazy and all over me. He locked all the doors and I couldn't get out, he pretty much raped me, I didn't want it so it's classified as rape isn't it? Anyway, I was really scared and I spent the weekend hiding in bed, I didnt answer any calls, reply to any text messages and when he showed up at my house I got my mom to say I wasn't home. I didn't tell her or anyone else what happened, I never told anyone he abused me, I guess I'm just to scared of what he's capable of. I got pregnant and he paid for my abortion to cover every thing up. It was the worst day ever in that fucking clinic, my baby had to be killed before it had the chance to live and it wasn't my choice. Mikey is a lot nicer and more calm, I don't think he's the type to pressure me into sex or anything, he's a good guy and I respect him. But...I still (somehow) have feelings for Peter but I don't want to! I never wanted them and I never will, not after what I've been through. I guess mikes is just a rebound...
Sign up to rate and review this story