Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gerard Way vs The World

Somethings Can't Be Treated

by glitterfreeze1111 2 reviews

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'm not dead, btw.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Parody,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-08 - Updated: 2012-03-08 - 322 words

0Unrated
-SIDEWALK-
"Please tell me this wasn't just an excuse for you to wear that fucking hat", LynZ asked, slightly hopefully. They'd been trudging through the snow for about twenty minutes and her Converse were soaked to the bone.
"No, no. You know, I feel like I'm on drugs when I'm around you. Not that I do drugs. Unless you're okay with that. Cause, yeah, I used to do all of them. Cocaine and Xanax especially." Gerard was talking a 100 mph and it was making his head spin.
-RECORD STORE-
There were hoards of people in the store when they got there. They spotted Matt and waved, only to get a frown in return. Matt shuffled in their direction.
"You really shouldn't be here", he said.
"Why not."
Just then, the manager tapped on a microphone and began to speak. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present The Used." It made since now.
"OH, I LOVE THOSE GUYS!"
Gerard gulped before grabbing Lindsey, "We have to leave, now."
"Why? It's a free show..."
"You know Bert?", Gerard asked.
"Yeah...?"
"I dated him."
"You dated him?", LynZ said, sounding amazed. "But he's famous!"
The band took the stage and began to play "Pretty Handsome Awkward".
"It was a long time ago", Gerard shouted over the noise. "He changed."
"BUT HE'S FAMOUS!"
Bert began to sing louder "YOUR MARKET VALUE. YOUR RESURRECTION. YOUR SHALLOW CONCEPT. HELP YOURSELF. I HOPE YOU CHOKE AND DIE!"
"Wow", LynZ said.
"Hey, BALLATO- I'M TALKING TO YOU!"
"He's famous and he talked to me." Bert took the mic off the stand and proceeded to walk towards LynZ.
Hey are you okay?
You look pretty low
Very handsome awkward
Do you feel okay?
You look pretty low
Very handsome awkward
Suddenly, the entire band started to play louder and grimier. LynZ was lifted off the ground and thrown into the wall. Bert looked at Gee.
"Hey... how's life? She seems nice."
Sign up to rate and review this story