Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love can break even hate

Love can break even hate

by PartyKTPoison 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-09 - Updated: 2012-03-09 - 844 words

0Unrated
He only just woke up, and there was Mikey standing at the end of his bed, staring at him to wake up.
Gerard was about to start a new school in California, from New Jersey, and today was the beginning of a whole new adventure for him. Possibly more bullies, or people to naturally hate him? More homework and strict teachers? It was more than enough for a fifteen-year-old boy.
He stumbled out of his duvet and with one eye open, crossed the room to his new school uniform, all smart, bright and not at all in Gerard's opinion attractive. His blazer was a deep red and matched his tie, which had also traces of yellow stripes on it. He only just remembered to pack his bag before breakfast, and with that rushed to the bus stop with half a piece of toast in his mouth.
Mikey was almost 14 and wasn't going to this school as his brother had a higher grade in his education for it, but he went with him as if he was too starting at this new academy.
Gerard looked behind him realising he was there.
"Mikey! Go back home, your school doesn't start 'til half an hour" Said Gerard.
"But Our schools start at the same time? Anyway, I just wanted to see you off" Pouted Mikey.
Gerard looked at him gently and said "That's nice, but you have to get back before mum and dad sees.. Go!" He finally continued, with a smirk.
"Okay, have fun with the snobs or whatever? But, bye" Smiled Mikey, and ran back round the corner.
"Seeya"
Gerard was standing at the bus stop for five minutes in silence until he saw a kid patting his bag approaching the bus stop. Gerard ignored him, but was curious why. Was he drumming a tune to the unheard music? Anyway, this kid had brought two drum sticks out of his bag, causing Gerard quite confusion. 'He must play the drums or something?' Gerard thought.
Soon after, the bus came and the kid got on it too, heading towards the back.
There were no more seats downstairs, so he trailed on up hearing such a racket from supposedly kids. He then saw several teenagers, same age as him, stopping what they were doing (shouting and throwing paper balls around) and just stared at him, nothing else. Just stared. They eventually carried on their routine and they all got off the bus.
Gerard found himself in front of a very large building, possibly holding more than three-hundred rooms. He then walked up to the door but being stopped by a slightly taller kid asking him for a hall pass, with dark glaring eyes.
“Uum.. uh.. What hall pass? Sir, um, yeah?” Stuttered Gerard wondering what was going on.
“Oh man..” Said this kid, his big curly hair tossing as he shook his hair.
“W-what? What’s wrong?” Asked Gerard confused.
“Well, you know what that means if you don’t show me your pass, as you should… dude chill the fuck out I’m just screwin’ with ya” He said “The name’s Ray, Ray Toro. How about yourself?”
“Uh.. Gerard, Gerard Way”
“Ah, cool, I’ma call you Gee from now on” He replied.
Gerard looked up at him thinking if he had made a new friend. Friend?. He never really had walked into a building and had somebody introduce themselves without insulting him before?
They walked into the first corridor and Ray lent back against the wall outside a classroom.
“So.. What do we do now?” Asked Gerard.
“Chill, let everything go by.. Until the bell rings of course. I’m just waiting for somebody, and he better be in today” Exclaimed Ray “Hey, dude, what lessons you got? You did get your time table right?”
“Oh, yeah I got Science first and then History” Answered Gerard.
“Ah cool, I got Science with ya” Said Ray.
The bell rang and they slowly gathered their things to walk up into CS6 where they met the teacher. Mr. Watford. Luckily this teacher didn’t bother too much about new students and didn’t embarrass them in front of the other pupils.
Of course, Gerard quickly took a seat in the dark, far corner. He was one of the first to come to class. In fact, it was pretty much just himself and Ray. Until he noticed a dull figure slumped at the front.. Next to Ray!.
His hair was dark and shaggy, but long. His uniform was the same as everyone else but seemed darker. Could it be the rolled up sleeves? The scuffed trousers legs? Or just his deep looking self and personality. He noticed he had a lip piercing. He must be one of ‘those’ kids, thought Gerard. Gerard meant he was more quiet, but louder than expected; Cool and himself, but not like the popular snobby kids. He was definitely different.
But then this kid sharply looked back at him, as if he felt the eyes of Gerard examining him from far back.
Sign up to rate and review this story