Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love can break even hate

Hate at first sight?

by PartyKTPoison 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-09 - Updated: 2012-03-09 - 585 words

0Unrated
Gerard was shocked to see someone had noticed him, even his shadow glancing by. This boy was staring for about only a matter of several seconds, with eyes filled of hate.
‘Well, this isn’t good?’ thought Gerard.

Gerard’s response was an awkward smile and that’s when the boy became confused and raised an eyebrow to his cowardliness. He wasn’t making a great start considering he’d been in school for a great deal of twenty minutes. Best time for more enemies?
When the kid looked back, the class automatically started without a warning or some kind of signal.

“Good morning or so” Said a large man. He had short grey hair with a matching moustache, and rather big spectacles “I will get on with the class, you know the routine so go find a partner to discuss your work!”
Gerard looked up quite confused reactions, with what was going on. He was new, how was he know what o do, or let alone who to partner with. He expected his new friend Ray would go with the shaggy haired kid.
But no.
He saw the “shaggy haired kid” was not with him, and he couldn’t really see him anywhere. So Gerard thought in the corner un noticed, he could get away with working on his own.
Until, his drawings where blackened out by a casting shadow over his paper. Low and behold.. There stood the one known as “Frank”
He only knew this through the register in the background.
What did he want? Why was he here?
So many questions unexplained. Yet Frank managed to pull up a seat beside him.
“So, you looked lonely from where I was sitting” Said Frank, trying to resist a deadly smirk “And that means now, I am your partner for EVERY lesson? And in every subject. Okay?”
What? Every single lesson and subject of my educational vacation here? Thought Gerard.
Gerard continued to draw on a scrap piece of paper and give short answers to Frank, just like his size.

“Okay, you can do all these questions on the front page, and these amount of questions on the back page?” Said Frank. More of a demand than a question.
“But, that’s all the questions on the whole sheet. You have to do something” Answered Gerard.
“Oh, no I can write down our names and class. That’s not a problem- is it?” Said Frank. He glared at Gee with eagle eyes, like lasers. His look obviously directed a thought saying he should agree to what he says.
“Uh.. Of course yeah. That’s fine” Replied Gerard. He gulped almost swallowing his tongue, Franks words and eyes made Gee uncomfortable at times.

His big hazel eyes.

Wait? Did he really just think that? He was trembling and hoping that it didn’t accidentally come out of his mouth pouring with other stupid things. But Frank seemed to be looking at his sheet.
If he could erase that memory. If he could erase that just visible smile he was blaring out in Franks eye line.
He felt like banging his head on the edge of the desk, but wouldn’t that bring even more attention his way. If he ever got noticed.

Even though these words were lasting a matter of seconds, they seemed to carry on throughout first period and even more mind-blowing thoughts entered his head complimenting mostly Franks appearance and un-revealed personality.

But you can’t regret how you feel, sometimes.
Sign up to rate and review this story