Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "Be My Detonator"

NOTE! (YES, IT IS IMPORTANT)

by CosmicZombie 27 reviews

Not bad news or anything, just important...please read, guys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-11 - 403 words

1Hot
Hey, guys.

First; really fucking sorry I haven't updated this weekend. I've had a shit load of stuff going on and my writing confidence has taken a bit of a dip. I say a bit- I mean a whole fucking lot. It sucks. I also keep having panic attacks, which is totally shit and I feel absolutely horrible, but you don't need to hear about that.

Second; I shall update this tomorrow. Promise. Like, unless my heartless parents ban me from the computer or I die. I actually wrote chapter twenty four today, but I'm not fully happy with it, and I want to be happy with it, cause it'll be the second last chapter, and I want to make it fucking awesome for you guys, cause you really deserve it.

Third; For you lovely people who read Trying To Escape The Inevitable...ugh. Don't even get me started on that. I...oh god, I don't even know. I've come to a bit of a crossroads with that, but I'll either update in the next three days at the most, or post a note to let you know the future of it, cause right now, I just don't know.

Fourth; I've rewritten the first chapter of the story I'm gunna be doing after Be My Detonator (another similarly ridiculous frerard :L), so if you haven't already, go check it out! If you have already, I'd recommend reading the edited version, but you don't need to. R&Rs make my fucking day. http://ficwad.com/story/179024

IMPORTANT QUESTION: In this next humorous frerard, should I keep the little brain cells but change them slightly to fit the character? Or just kill them? Let me know your thoughts (:

Lastly; I'm sorry. I've been pretty shit with updating stories at the moment, but my confidence/inspiration/everything has taken a complete nosedive. I think it's partly cause I'm going to this therapy group thing for my anxiety and it's teaching to change how you think, which apparently can make you feel like shit temporarily. Which I do.

I don't know. I feel like I've been a really shitty author recently, so I'm sorry guys, cause you all deserve the best- you're fucking lovely.

Will update this tomorrow! Unless I'm munched on by Gerard's herd of bloodthirsty meese.

Love you guys.

CosmicZombie xo

P.s. remember to give me your thoughts on the brain cells futures xD
Sign up to rate and review this story