Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

16

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 958 words

0Unrated
Sigh slowly walked back to the hut, contemplating what Ghoul just told her. 'who will i lose? what did he mean i will know? damn philosophical talking Ghoul.' She thought, the hut coming into view. She saw two unknown cars, she ducked behind a bolder and pulled out her gun. "HEY! WHO'S THERE?" She yelled suspicious

"Sigh! it's ok!" She heard Twisted yell back

"How do i know they aren't making you say that?" She said still behind the bolder, gun drawn.

"Stay there i'll come to you. it's ok" He said walking out of the door and standing in the middle of the desert, waiting her her to come to him.

"Twisted. You remember the password we came up with years ago. it would make me feel much safer if you said it right now." She said not letting her guard down.

"MooMoo right?" He asked like he was trying to think hard about it. Sigh stepped out from behind the boulder.

"you remembered." She smiled running up to her brother and wrapped him in a hug.

"of course. and what do you say to me in times of doubt?" He said smiling down at her

"Bacon" She chuckled

"How did we come up with them again?" He asked

"mom told us the story of when she was younger and her brother and her used to go bowling. That was their names. how can you not remember that?" She said cocking her head to the side.

"i just wanted to make sure you remembered" He smiled

"how could i forget?" She said allowing him to throw his arm around her shoulders and walk her to the hut. They stepped through the door and she saw three people. she assessed them.

The first one she noticed was a girl, average height, shoulder length brown curly hair. She had blue glasses on. She wore alot of camouflage, the only thing not Camouflage was her jeans and shoes. She wore blue jeans and brown shoes. She seemed the shyest.

Next my eyes went to a girl sitting by Street having a discussion, but she didn't seem very happy. She was very agitated. Sigh looked the girl over. She had medium length black hair, and was wearing a vest, on the back was a syringe, a face on it and a stripe across it. It had pockets on it which she could tell had something round in it. She was guessing it was Marbles or Stones because of the sling shot strapped to her leg. on the other leg was her Ray gun. she looked back up and saw buttons and patches all over the vest. her shirt was a half sleeve and it had alot of patches all over it also. She wore gray pants and knee pads. she had black boots and a yellow bandanna. She squinted a little which makes me believe she had glasses at one point. It goes without saying she was a bit intimidating and looked like she could handle her own. I turned to Twisted and whispered "the girl over there talking to Street is kind of intimidating.... and i think she's almost blind" I said finished with my assessment. Instead of Twisted replying she turned to me.

"I may be blind but i can hear you." She said raising her eyebrow and trying not to smile. Humiliation rose into my face. "and i'm not that blind. i can see your face turned red." She smiled turning back to Street.

"it's ok she's always like that, but you get used to her" The last person said. Turning to him i assessed him. He was short, but a cute short. He had shaggy straight brown hair and a huge smile. I couldn't help but be trapped by the gaze. "my name is Apocalyptic Venom, The blind and snotty one is Silent Insulin and The quiet one is Cyanide Sunshine." He said nodding his head so there would be now doubt.

"Nice to meet you all, i'm" I said getting interrupted.

"Broken Sigh" He said showing me his huge smile again.

"yea" I replied turning red again. "but you can call me Sigh"

"OK Sigh" He smiled "you can call me Venom and of course Insulin can't be Silent so we just leave the Silent part out" That earned him a glare and middle finger. "and you can call Cyanide Sunshine Sunshine. That goes for all of you by the way" He smiled

"Thanks" Twisted said not quite sounding happy,

"yea bro" Venom said looking at the small apartment.

"hey Twisted, can i talk to you outside for a moment?" Sigh said tugging on his arm

"Yea" He said following her outside

"they are staying right?" I asked thinking

"yea, i suppose" He said looking unfazed

"then we need to move... back to the old house" I said almost rushing, kind of scared of his reaction.

"your right" Was all he said. He started to walk back to the house.

"what?" I asked not sure i heard him right, i was ready for a fight on this.

"i said you are right, lets get going" He said walking into the house.

"ok" I said following. We stepped up in front of the small apartment full of people.

"we are moving. so grab stuff and put it in the cars, we know where we are going so just follow us." Twisted said grabbing stuff and rushing out of the house, astonished faces starting at Sigh for answers.

"Just trust me" She said

"ok" Venom said grabbing stuff

"A car? ugh i hate cars!!!" Insulin said grabbing everything she could and heading outside.

"Thank you" I said to Venom

"of course" He replied going out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story