Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

17

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 1248 words

0Unrated
They finally reached the House. No one was there, it was dusty and old looking. kind of dilapidated, but livable. Sigh jumped out of the car after bringing it to a stop, she went to the door and nudged it open, she immediately knew no one has been in the house since the night of the runaway/kidnapping. She broke down into tears and rushed in to the house. Taking a look around. The food in the bowls have been there for eight years. It was just like they left it, only a bit dusty and sad. She stepped into the hall, tears streaming down her eyes steadily. She walked to Twisted and Her room. It hasn't changed. The blood spot still on the floor from Korse's sister. A hand touched her shoulder and she began to fight.

"Woa!" Venom said stepping back putting his hands up.

"i'm sorry, i just..." Sigh started.

"It's ok, it must be hard. Twisted hasn't even came in yet. He's just looking out towards the desert." Venom said putting his hands down, immediately Sigh ran into his arms bawling, he tensed up, finally his arms wrapped around her. "It's ok" He said petting her hair.

"Venom" They heard behind them, they both jumped out of the embrace.

"oh, um... sorry, did i.." Sunshine started to turn.

"no, um.. she was crying...." Venom said motioning to the still crying Sigh.

"oh honey" Sunshine said opening up her arms. All shyness gone.

"thank you, but i need to go to Twisted." Sigh said giving Sunshine a short hug and walking towards the door.

"Where's Venom?" Insulin said meeting up with Sigh, obviously irritated.

"inside with Sunshine" She replied looking for her brother.

"i bet, he went in there fast after he saw you go in..." Insulin said obviously annoyed at the hero complex of Venom.

"ok, um... do you know where Twisted is?" she asked her trying to figure out what her additude was about.

" yea, he's in the car." She said shortly walking into the house.

"thanks" Sigh muttered to no one. She walked to the car and looked at her brother, a haunted look on his face.

"hey' She said, knowing her face was completely tear streaked and nasty, her eyes were red rimmed and her makeup has streaked.

"hey" He replied vacantly

"are you going to come in?" She asked hesitantly

"i'm not ready" He replied barely shifting his gaze to look at her.

"it will be ok, i'm here. i'll go in with you" She said trying to be supportive and comforting.

"just leave me alone! i said i'm not ready!" He yelled jumping out of the car and rushing into the desert.

"Damien!" Sigh yelled.

"Just stop. stop!" He said running into the desert. Sigh stalked into the house, anger rolling off of her.

"What's wrong?" Venom asked. He jumped up.

"Fucking Damien jumped up and ran out into the desert! I might kill him if i find him." She said absolutely pissed.

"why?" Insulin said now standing up

"because i told him that i would go into the house with him! i was supportive damn it!" Sigh yelled back. The look on Insulin's face was a mask of hurt and shock, it immediately turned to anger.

"I would run away if i had a bitch sister like you." She said running out of the door.

"don't take it to heart.." Sunshine said under the sink, she popped up and checked the faucet, running water. "we got water i'm gonna go check the water heater, i'll be back." She said grabbing her tools and walking into the hall.

"hey, it's ok. Insulin is going to go talk to him." Venom said rubbing Sigh's back, Sigh stood up and stalked to the hall and into her mom's old room. She opened the door and even after eight years she could smell her. She walked to her bed and jumped in. surrounding herself with the blankets.

"Mom" She almost sobbed.

"hi baby" Scatt said smiling at her from the corner.

~Twisted and Insulin~

"Twisted!" Insulin yelled, walking around looking behind everything.

"go away" He replied from behind a bolder

"no, i'm not going back with out you." She said walking to the boulder

"don't come behind the boulder. just stay there." He said starting to stand up and wipe the tears away. She stepped out in front of him. Grabbing his shoulders and pulling him into a hug. He gasped started to pull away but thought better of it. He wrapped his arms around her and sobbed.

"it really will be ok, and you don't have to go back yet if you don't want to." She said pulling him away so she cold look him in the eyes.

"thank you, but i think it's time to go back, i'm just... the memories it will drudge up." He said a couple of tears escaping.

"i know, but i will be there" She smiled. He slid his hand into hers and held on tight.

"thank god for that" He said. Her hand reaching up and wiping away the tears. she tugged on his arm a little.

"Let's go" She said tugging him along for a minute until he loosened up and walked close beside her, not letting go of her hand.

~Sigh and Scatt~

"MOM!" Sigh said shocked

"Shhh, baby you will attract attention." She said coming over to sit beside her daughter on the bed,

"is it ok that we are here?" Sigh said still in shock.

"yes, i'm happy you came back. it's safer, easier to defend. I just wanted to tell you that i loved you and that it wasn't my choice not to come to you earlier." She said stroking away tears.

"i love you too mom. i really do." Sigh said holding back more tears.

"ok, now take care of your brother, it will be hard on him." She said starting to fade

"i will." Sigh said laying down.

~A few minutes later~

"ready?" Insulin asked squeezing his hand.

"yea" He said taking a deep breath and walking in. Immediately Venom gave him a dirty look. and Sunshine came out of the hall looking dirty.

"fixed it' She smiled going to the faucet and turning it on, steam rising. "I CALL DIBS ON SHOWER!!" She said running to the bathroom.

"haha she looked really excited" Insulin said looking after her chuckling.

"yea..." Venom said looking at Twisted and Insulin's hands, clearly not happy. He stood up and went into the hall, knocking on the only closed door.

"come in" Sigh said hoarsely.

"hey, how are you doing?" He said standing in the door.

"i'm ok, do you wanna sit?" She asked him scooting over in the bed.

"sure" He said sliding off his shoes and climbing into the bed with her. She smiled and yawned.

"Twisted came back with Insulin." He said as neutral as possible.

"ok, i'll check on him later." Sigh said smiling at him.

"you get your rest." He said starting to get up.

"wait, will you stay with me?" She asked grabbing his arm and holding back tears again.

"yea." He said laying back down. He grabbed the blankets and slid them over her. She smiled one last sleepy smile before falling asleep, he just watched her sleep. She was so beautiful. A smile spread across his face, his eyes drooped and next thing he knew he was dreaming of her in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story