Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

18

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 1228 words

0Unrated
Venom opened his eyes, confused at where he was for a minute, he looked at he warmth in his hands and smiled at the still sleeping Sigh, completely wrapped up in the blankets and his arms. A small smile crossed her lips and she sleepily opened her eyes. Looking into his eyes she looked shocked for a moment, the shock melting into happy remembrance. She snuggled closer and put her head against his chest. His grip around her tightening.

"how long have you been awake?" She asked sleepy.

"only a few moments before you" He said kissing her forehead. A happy gasp leaving her lips. She pulled her head away and looked up to him. He smiled and she couldn't resist herself, she giggled.

"what was that" He said amused.

"what are you talking about?" She said trying to look innocent.

"you are..... i don't even know how to explain you other than amazing." He said getting a lopsided grin that took Sigh's breath away.

"i could say the same thing about you" She smiled, nudging her head back to his chest.

"we don't have to get up if you don't want to." He said into her hair.

"i need a shower, even though right now... i just want to exist in this moment.. maybe forever?" She said chuckling and pulling away.

"only if we could" He said untangling the blankets around them. She got up and walked to the wardrobe. An old pair of Pajamas were in there, she grabbed them and headed towards the hall.

"morning" She smiled looking into the kitchen at Sunshine, she sat there with a cup of coffee.

"morning honey" She said getting a huge smile on her face. Sigh retreated to the bathroom. Venom stepping out now, shoes in hand.

"hey" He said pouring a cup of coffee.

"hey.. how was your night?" She asked after hearing the shower turn on.

"we SLEPT" He said rolling his eyes.

"mm-hmmm" She said smiling and grabbing her coffee mug, putting it into the sink.

"mm-hmmm? what do you think happened?" He said aggravated. Sunshine just raised her eyebrows. "wow... i met her YESTERDAY!" he said emphasizing on the word. not saying it felt like he knew her for years.

"hasn't stopped you before" She retorted motioning to the hall.

"that was different." He said defensive.

"how?" Sunshine asked

"i care about her" He said looking away

"and you didn't care about Insulin?" Sunshine grilled

"i loved Insulin, but.." Venom said cutting himself off

"but?" She replied

"but, she was an easy lay, i was desperate." He said looking ashamed

"you were together for three years and you don't think it hurt her seeing you run after Sigh?" Sunshine said being the reasonable one.

"but we aren't together anymore, and she was more interested in Twisted." He said averting his eyes.

"so this is for both of you to hurt each other? you don't even realize that there are two others here that are going to be hurt by this?" Sunshine said a little louder than she needed to.

"No, i like Sigh, and i would like to love her, i see her as someone i can be with for the rest of my life, Insulin isn't like that for me." He said taking a drink of his coffee.

"than what am I like to you?" Insulin said walking out of the hall, her eyes watering.

"Insulin.." He started

"No, you know what, have her. i would rather be with Twisted, he apparently doesn't just look at me like i'm a piece of ass. Venom, that... i can't believe you." She said, the hurt rolling off of her.

"Insulin, i'm sorry. I.. i didn't mean it like that. At first you were just an easy lay, but then i fell in love with you. but after... after" He said not able to finish.

"After i fucked Death Cannon? wow, i told you it was a mistake, i thought you were dead!" She said tears streaming down her face.

"i know, but it hurt, it hurt bad. Insulin, i will always love you.. but Sigh, she's something different, she's someone to settle down with" He said looking at her. His eyes pleading for her to understand,

"and i'm not someone you can settle down with?" She said looking down to the floor and wiping away tears.

"no, for someone else, yes, but not me. you are someone i can fight with, take you to a group of Dracs with me and they would be dead in a matter of seconds, but you are just a fighting partner to me, i don't want to hurt you, but i see the way you look at Twisted, and you have never looked at me like that, and i don't know if you see it yet, but you will. you care about him, you care about him like i care about her. Please, let's not make this hard, let's act like this conversation didn't happen. We can be friends, we can be fighting partners, we can go on. but please, you will see." He said pleading reason into her.

"I'll try." She said turning around and slamming the bedroom door.

"you knew she was there" He absently said to Sunshine.

"she had to know" Sunshine replied walking out of the door.

"not like that." Venom said hearing the shower turn off.

~Bedroom~

"fuck him, you don't need him anyways, easy lay... Twisted is ten times the man he is anyways. I fucked Death Cannon because i was hurt, i was grieving i barely remember doing it.. i just.... loved him." Insulin finally finished in tears. The door opened to a dusty Twisted.

"hi" He said finally seeing her, his face turned concerned. "what happened?" He said getting angry.

"nothing, it's.. stupid." She replied, He sat down next to her and pulled her into his lap, holding her while she cried.

"are you sure?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"yea" She said, every second getting closer to his face, finally their lips touched. It was like time stopped. She pulled her face back. "i'm sorry.." She said turning her head away, he grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her back, kissing her with more passion.

~Kitchen~

"hey" Street said coming into the door.

"Hi" Venom replied trying to look like everything was ok

"i'm taking Sunshine and we are going to run over to a little shack, we are gonna raid and bring back some good food to eat." She said grabbing the keys and replacement batteries.

"ok" He said standing up and going to the sink putting his cup away.

"tell the others when they get up" She said walking out of the door. Sigh walked in, hair in a soaking wet messy bun, She had on her mom's pajamas. They were black loose pants that billowed out on the bottom when she walked and a white tank top. Only remains of her black eyeliner remained. Venom stared at her almost enthralled.

"hey" She smiled, sitting at the table and leaning her head back against the wall closing her eyes, Venom walked up and kissed her. Her head whipped back in shock.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry." He said shaking his head and walking out the door, Sigh just sat there at the table, confused.
Sign up to rate and review this story