Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

19

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 635 words

0Unrated
"hey lil sis" Twisted said coming in to get some water. Sigh still sat there in an utter stupor.

"hey" She said smiling to him. She tried to keep all of her emotions in check.

"what up?" He said sitting across from her

"umm, not much just... sitting here." She replied smiling.

"so, Venom......" He started.

"i don't need the talk" Sigh said loosing all emotion in her face and staring at her brother.

"ok, thank god.... but do you feel the same way about him?" Twisted said carefully approaching the subject.

"i don't know yet, i like him, and i mean i was startled when he kissed me.." She said

"HE KISSED YOU??" Twisted said.. yelled rather angry.

"yes.." She said shocked at his outburst.

"and what happened? what did you do?" He said looking like he was about to run into battle.

"i pulled away and he apologized, i'm not questioning you about Insulin so why are you getting all huffy about my "love life"?" She said getting just as mad.

"you are my little sister.." He started

"First off i'm older, second off you have no right to tell me who or what i can date or QUESTION me about it." She said standing up and heading towards the door.

"going to meet your boyfriend in the desert.... romantic" He sniped back sarcasticly.

"dick." She said throwing a spatula at him.

she stepped outside and found Venom walking towards her.

"hey" He smiled. She walked up grabbed him by the back of the head and kissed him. he was shocked at first and then let in, until Insulin appeared grabbing Sigh by the back of the head and throwing her to the ground and pinning her to the ground.

"ok bitch, this is what is gonna happen. you are going to leave my relationships alone. and you are going to talk to me ONLY when need be. other than that we don't know eachother and we just conveniently live in the same house." She said inches from Sigh's face. Sigh locked her legs behind Insulin and heaved her hover pinning her to the ground.

"ok BITCH, i don't see how you get off telling me anything, it's my house and if you weren't SCREWING my brother i would watch you walk into the desert sun right now, and as of talking to your bitch ass no problem, leave me alone and don't even think about stealing my bedroom because i will shoot you. i don't like you or you snotty ass mouth. back the fuck off." Sigh retorted. Insulin punched her in the face and grabbed her hair. Sigh did the same but wondered in the back of her mind where the guys were.

"oh don't worry bitch i don't want to sleep any where your slutty ass has been" Insulin said throwing Sigh's hair and throwing her off of her. Sigh let out a battle cry and lept up, Insulin followed suit, they circled waiting to attack, Sigh snuck a look at the guys, just standing there watching, which pissed her off even more, She lept at Insulin and pulled her down punching her in the face repeatedly, Insulin getting good hits in also, she heard a car but didn't think much of it until she was being dragged off of Insulin by Kobra and Street. Insulin was being held back by Sunshine, we were both bleeding heavily.

"what happened here?" Sunshine said angrily. Insulin and Sigh yelled out at the same time.

"that bitch.. shut up!!! whore!!" They yelled in unison making eachother madder and madder.

"shut up both of you, i'm not asking you, i'm looking at the two standing there letting this happen." She said motioning towards the bleeding girls and the guilty looking guys,

"well..." Venom started.
Sign up to rate and review this story