Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

20

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 656 words

0Unrated
"WELL?" Kobra said raising his eyebrows at the shifting boys.

"well, they were fighting and we thought that if they did it now they won't do it again.." Venom said smiling sheepishly.

"i would hit that bitch again every day of my life." Sigh said spitting towards her.

"shut up slut" She said lunging at her, only to be restricted by Sunshine and a harsh glare stopped her in her tracks.

"both of you shut up" Kobra said obviously mad. "in the house, NOW!" He said shaking his head in anger and following everyone in. They sat Sigh and Insulin across from each other at the table. both glared at each other as everyone shuffled around them. "talk, now." He said to Sigh.

"this bitch.." She started.

"no, Insulin, do not use that language or i will lock you in your room and you won't be able to see ANYONE for at least a week." He said knowing that would be the worst punishment he could give her.

"Fine, Insulslut... i mean Insulin" She smiled at Insulin.

"Sigh, one more and you are done" Kobra warned.

"ok, sorry. So she came up when i was... when i was kissing Venom and grabbed me by the hair pulling me down and started threatening me, i was just acting in self defense." Sigh said putting her eyebrows up and nodding towards Insulin for her to try and contradict her story. Insulin just nodded her head.

"Insulin?" Kobra said waiting for her side.

"yep, i kicked the shit out of her, she retaliated and threatened me like a little girl she is.." She said getting interrupted.

"Insulin, no insults. i mean it" Sunshine threatened

"whatever, anyways she made empty promises then started beating on my face trying to make it almost as ugly as her's too bad it didn't work" She smiled.

"bitch i didn't need to beat you for you fugly face to repulse people" Sigh retorted letting out a short laugh.

"OK! THAT'S IT. TO YOUR ROOMS." Kobra yelled. With a yelp both of the girls tore off to their rooms, Pushing each other out of the way of course. "FIVE.....FOUR.....THREE....TWO...ONE!" Kobra yelled hearing the doors slam he sighed. "what the fuck is happening? and Venom.. you kissed Sigh?" Kobra said blinking, waiting for an explanation.

"um..... yea, i like her and she likes me and we were out in the desert after i kissed her and she like ran up and kissed me and then she was ripped from my arms and they were wrestling in the sand screaming at each other and pulling hair and punching and becoming bloody, i couldn't move i was in shock, Twisted ran out and we couldn't figure out what to do... Insulin was mad that me and her used to be together now i like Sigh and she likes Twisted but she was still jealous and she went after Sigh then you showed up and pulled them apart...." He rushed.

"so you didn't know what to do about two people beating each other up?" Kobra said unbelieving.

"yep" Venom said, Twisted just nodded next to him.

"bullshit, you just liked seeing them fight over you." Street said rolling her eyes.

"no, i didn't like it...." Venom said trying to hide his smile.

"i would say go to your room.. but you have been sleeping in Sigh's room... i thought on the floor... but apparently not." Sunshine said shaking her head and heading for the car to unload the raid supplies. "you know what, as punishment for letting this happen, unload, unpack and put the raid stuff away. after that make dinner." Sunshine smiled.

"sounds fair" Kobra said grabbing a book and settling at the table.

"fuck" Twisted said sighing and getting up.

"so worth it" Venom breathed.

"shut the fuck up Venom" Sunshine said sharply.

"sorry...." He said heading out of the door with Twisted.
Sign up to rate and review this story