Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

21

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 904 words

0Unrated
"This blows" Venom said finally getting all of the food and supplies put away.

"so worth it" Twisted said grabbing kettles to make spaghetti.

"it wasn't like a fight to the death or anything...." Venom chuckled getting the ingredients out.

"i'm not quite sure about that one.... they were getting pretty fierce." He said putting the water on the stove and turning it on.

"true.. i bet Sigh would have won." Venom said nodding and looking at Twisted for approval, but found none.

"you sure about that?" He said raising his eye brow and shaking his head.

"um, yes. your sister was BADASS!" Venom smiled.

"She does come from a good line of badasses." He smiled then his face turned serious. "Venom, do you really care for my sister? or is she an easy lay?" He said straight faced turning to Venom.

"to tell you the truth, i care about Sigh more than i have ever cared about anyone. I just feel so.. connected to her." He said then suddenly toughening up nodded towards the salt. "hand that to me Bro"

"ok, but if you hurt my sister..." Twisted said handing him the salt and clasping his shoulder, hard. "i'm gonna have to kill you" He smiled removing his hand and smiling.

"i would let you. but if you hurt Insulin.. she's like my sister now... if you hurt her, same outcome" He smiled putting some of the salt in the water and handing it back to Twisted.

"ok. good we agree on something." Twisted said hopping up on the counter.

~Sigh's room~

"fuck him, and his jerk ass moves. go to your room, what am i Five?" Sigh complained to the wall.

"sometimes... i think you act just like you are five." A voice I knew perfectly well answered.

"Uncle Kobra?" I said knowing it would piss them off.

"a bit cooler dear" The voice said

"ahhhh Uncle Ghoul" I smiled knowing i'm getting on his nerves...

"really?" He asked annoyed

"ok ok i'm sorry Uncle Jet" I said trying to hide the laugh.

"are you kidding me?? seriously??" The voice answered now very pissed off.

"haha yes Uncle Party.. just had to piss you off a little" I smiled, Party finally taking shape after i showed him recognition.

"i was about to say forget it little girl." He said showing the humor in his eyes but the annoyance on his face.

"well i'm glad you didn't. you can explain why Uncle Kobra is a douche bag," I said letting venom slip into my words. A brief feeling of nausea hit me.

"do not call him that., and if it was me, i would have done much worse than just send you to your room, Kobra is a pushover." Party said obviously mad.

"well..... she attacked me and i'm the one in trouble?" I said getting madder.

"you attacked her back, even when not in self defense" He argued. i knew i was beat but didn't back down. not even noticing the door opened and someone stepped in.

"the bitch didn't back down... what was i supposed to do? say ok no problem punch me in the face i'm ok with it." I said getting redder.

"no. you were supposed to be the better person. i thought you learned better." Party countered, ship sunk.

"i know, and i'm sorry i disappointed you, i bet mom is pretty mad at me." Sigh said looking down ashamed.

"actually she's fuming at both your brother and that kid, which by the way is cute and Ghoul approves of." Party said looking over at the gawking Venom.

"tell Ghoul to keep his ghostly little fingers off my.." Sigh turned her head and saw Venom. Party walking over and circling him looking him up and down. Venom just stared at her in confusion,

"he can't see me, he thinks you are talking to yourself.. haha funny story.." Party started but was cut off by Venom.

"Sigh, no one is in the room with you... let me see your eyes, you might have a small concussion" Venom said stepping forward and through the circling Party. they both made faces.

"i hate that feeling" Party said rolling his eyes. "it's like someone's invading you" He shuttered.

"wow, i just got really cold" Venom said looking at Sigh who just awkwardly smiled.

"i'm here to give you the talk, since your mom decided that she was too mad, Jet just laughed at me and Ghoul looked at me like i was a crazy man when i asked them to do it.. and since you have already porked Mr. Venom over here, looks like we are a bit overdue on this" He smiled. irritating Sigh.

"shut up!" She said looking at Party like he was made out of purple alpaca's.

"excuse me?" They said in unison.

"no, not you.. you!" I said pointing at Poison.

"there is no one there.." Venom said looking behind him then back at her. getting concerned..

"he can't see me" Party smiled almost chuckling.

"shut up Party!" Sigh yelled.

"Party?" Venom said looking at her like she has officially gone crazy.

"long story" Sigh said rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"maybe i don't need to give the talk, you are doing a pretty good job at making yourself look undesirable." Party chuckled waiting for her to yell. She just gave him a tired look and sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story