Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

22

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 410 words

0Unrated
"ok, so this is what's going on. and Party, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She said looking at both of them.

"fine" Party said sitting on the ground and staring at her.

"ok, so I see my dead uncles and mom..." She smiled, trying not to look crazy.

"are you sure you don't have a concussion...." He said staring at her.

"yes, it.... i..... i'm sorry, you think i'm crazy" She said shaking her head and looking at Party.

"you look crazy" Party smiled.

"shut up Party" She said looking at Venom. The very concerned Venom.

"ok, you aren't crazy.. you just have a big imagination." He said smiling and taking her hand. She rolled her eyes.

"Party, can you show him?" She asked almost pleading.

"yea... but i'm having way to much fun.." He smiled back.

"quit being a Dick" She said raising her eyebrows.

"You think calling me a DICK is going to make me want to help you? HA Ghoul says that if you were that mean to him he would have felt your BOYFRIEND up just to piss you off." He winked. "tell him to turn around" He sighed.

"turn around Venom." I said thankful to him for doing this for me.

"ok." He said hesitating, he turned and stopped his eyes getting wide. "HOLY SHIT!" He said almost climbing the wall.

"hi, my name is Party Poison.. and you porked my niece" Party smiled putting his hand out for Venom to shake.

"um.. i'm so... i'm sorry.... i, wait. how do you know that?, and we never.. PORKED. we slept." He said to the apparition. "i'm so sorry i made you feel crazy.. i just... had no clue"

"we stopped watching after... after you got into the bed together... Ghoul was ready to cock block.. but i guess you did i yourself" He said taking a step towards Venom. "but if you hurt my little niece.... which is like a DAUGHTER to me, i will find a way to KILL you... understand?" Party said starting to disappear...

"understood sir" He said scared out of his mind.

"good, and Sigh.. i love you" He said smiling,

"love you too Uncle Party.. oh, and you might not want to watch tonight" She winked.

"ughh.." He said disappearing all of the way.

"so..... yea... um.. that was my uncle" She said grabbing his hand.

"yea.. i think i need some coffee." He said looking shocked.

"I agree" She smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story