Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

23

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 437 words

0Unrated
"Hey" Twisted said walking in to his and Insulin's room.

"hi" She said obviously not happy.

"um.. do you want to do inventory with me?" Twisted asked her trying not to be awkward. He saw panic in her face for a minute.

"sure.. but don't make me do math" She said smiling.

"ok" He smiled helping her off the mattress.

"oh.. um... i think i need to go to the...uh.. girls room.." She said kind of half holding her stomach and running to the bathroom.

"are you ok?" Twisted asked running after her.

"um.. yes.. can you do me a favor and ask Sunshine or Street to come here.." She asked him in an almost pissed off voice.

"they left.." He said remembering they went to talk to Dr. D.

"shit.. ok, get Sigh" She said exasperated. Twisted went rigid. did she really just ask for his sister?

"are you sure?" He asked at the door.

"yes. go get her.... tell her it's an.. um.. emergency" She said timidly.

"ok.." Twisted said walking towards Sigh's door but seeing her in the kitchen making coffee.

"Hey Sigh.... Insulin said she needed you.... it's an emergency" Twisted said worriedly.

"what happened?" She asked, her motherly instincts kicking in. Venom jumping up.

"she won't tell me. She's in the bathroom and only wants a girl to help her. Immediately Sigh's face turned sympathetic.

"oh" She said walking down the hall and knocking on the door. "i'm coming in Insulin" She informed opening the door. A chuckle went through the door.

"god this sucks!" Insulin said taking the much needed sanitary product from Sigh. Sigh laughed.

"yep. even during the "end of the world" mother nature throws a fuck you" Sigh laughed. Her and Insulin walked out of the bathroom laughing. The guys standing there staring at them in utter shock.

"what?" Insulin asked pushing through them towards the kitchen, Sigh tailing behind her.

"what just happened?" Twisted whispered to Venom.

"i don't even know" Venom said staring at them incredulously.

"i will never understand women." Twisted sighed walking into the kitchen to sit at the table with Venom and Insulin.

"you want some sweets?" Sigh said to Insulin.

"mmm coffee. yes please!!!" She almost squealed.

"coming up" She smiled. She grabbed two cups and poured the coffee. sitting at the table and sipping at the bitter drink. The guys just stared at her.

"forget something?" Twisted asked her.

"no, you have legs and arms... and at least a little brain." She smiled, Insulin high fived her. The guys just sat there in awe for awhile, while the girls talked.
Sign up to rate and review this story