Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

24

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 723 words

0Unrated
~A WEEK LATER~

"SILENT INSULIN!!!" Sunshine yelled.

"SCATTERED BULLET!!!!" Street yelled in unison.

"BOYS!" Kobra yelled less enthusiastic.

"what?" We all said together. rather annoyed. Kobra started.

"When your mother was alive Sight and Twisted, she she got shot alot. and one time she was injured so bad she didn't wake up for a few months. knowing your mother she would not have stayed in the bedroom so we put her on the table. She awoke to blood all over, dishes in the sink, and a very dirty house. The way you guys have let this house get does not compare to what you she woke up to. We got back only a few days ago and I have decided that you guys will be cleaning the house. it is not just our house but yours also. this now includes Venom and Insulin. you know where the cleaning supplies is... get to it." Kobra said in his most authoritative voice.

"good one" I smiled, what kind of joke is this? the house is not that bad.. and i'm not in the mood to clean, i just want to go to my room and cuddle with Venom.

"good one?" He repeated looking pissed and confused. "no, i'm serious. get cleaning, don't make me talk to your mom" He threatened.

"what is she gonna do? walk through me?" I snapped back. which apparently pissed my mom off, because next thing I know a dirty shoe comes flying at my face. I barely duck in time. "OK! FINE I'LL DO IT!" I yell quite frightened, going to the cleaning closet and assigning jobs for people. After everyone got to work I snuck a look at Venom. He was working hard on the floors, I got dishes and I gave Twisted and Insulin clothes. The adults took the outside of the house.

"you look sexy when your arm deep in dish water" He commented. I flicked water at him and he rushed up, taking me into his arms and kissing me.

"get back to work" I said breaking the kiss reluctantly.

"mam yes mam." He said giving me one more kiss and releasing me.

~Twisted and Insulin~

"I wash, you rinse and hang up" Insulin said finally getting the tub of water and soap filled. She dropped to her knees and started working. Twisted dropped down and waited for her to start handing him stuff to rinse and hang. They worked pretty steadily until she ran out of clothes to wash. He gave her his shirt. She washed it and looked at him.

"pants." She smiled. He slid them off and handed them to her, she washed them and slipped her own shirt off. washed it and handed it to him. she started to stand up and he shook his head.

"you too" He said. She slipped her pants off and washed them too, handing them to him to hang up. their hands touched and he looked at her. Really looked at her. She was beautiful. He hung the pants up and turned around. She was still there. Still real. He reached out and touched her face gently, took a step closer and kissed her. long and soft. he pulled away and she grabbed the back of his neck bringing their lips together again. Their hands roaming each other's bodies. He got on his knees kissing her stomach, she joined him on her knees. they kissed again. he leaned her back onto the floor and climbed on top of her. He just had to touch her. They rolled into the water bucket spilling water everywhere, she looked up and gave him an embarrassed smile.

"oops" She whispered reaching up and finding his lips again.

They laid there for about twenty minutes just holding each other. Twisted's heart pumping faster than ever breath rigid. She had her head on his chest, he had his arm around her. the door opened and Street stepped in. She jumped and turned around. Twisted and Insulin jumped up, grabbing their underwear and throwing them back on.

"i'm so sorry... get dressed and get your asses out in the kitchen." She said getting pissed. She waked out of the door and they soon followed.. the walk of shame completed when they sat at the table.

"so..." Kobra started... obviously embarrassed about the subject.
Sign up to rate and review this story