Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

25

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 1016 words

0Unrated
"now, I know you don't like her very much but you need to be nice about this Sigh." Kobra said facing the young Killjoy.

"wait, did you guys..." I said holding back laughter.

"yea... and Street walked in.." Insulin replied sheepishly.

"oh my god." I said looking horrified form them.

"Sigh, don't get mad" Kobra said stepping closer.

"freaking finally!" I said ignoring Kobra. "I thought i was going to have to lock you guys in a room together." I chuckled, giving Twisted and Insulin high fives.

"what?!?" Kobra said astonished that it wasn't a face punch instead of a highfive. "when did you guys become friends? it wasn't even a week ago you were trying to kill eachother."

"we're girls." Insulin said smiling up at me.

"amen to that" Venom said, I elbowed him in the gut.

"ATTENTION ALL OUTLAWS, COME OUT QUIETLY. WE HAVE COME TO TAKE YOU BACK TO BLI HEADQUARTERS." A voice said, obviously over an intercom.

"shhh" I said getting closer to the group.

"I REPEAT, COME OUT PEACEFULLY" He demanded. I sighed, knowing my mind was already made up, why not piss him off a bit.

"FUCK OFF!" I screamed back.

"YOU ARE PROPERTY OF BLI, I DEMAND YOU COME OUT AT ONCE" He yelled, I knew what I had to do.

"there is a secret space in the wall, go there and hide." I whispered. I saw tears fill the group's eyes.

"I WILL GIVE UNTIL THE COUNT OF THREE" He yelled threateningly.

"FINE! JUST GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES, I NEED TO GATHER SOME THINGS." I yelled back pushing back my own tears.

"FIVE MINUTES. THEN WE COME IN." He said exasperated.

"OK!" I yelled back. I took a look at the group.

"no" Twisted said grabbing me into a bear hug.

"yes, I will NOT let you die. You guys hide, I will tell them you all died and they will take me. I'm the only one that talked." I replied letting the tears fall and grabbing his face. "i love you, you are the best brother I could have ever asked for" I said releasing him and turning to Street Heart.

"you don't have to do this baby girl" She said wrapping me in a hug.

"but I do." I replied. smiling sadly and letting go. I stepped into Sunshine's arms.

"Sigh, please, we can all hide" She said shaking her head on my shoulder, sniffling softly.

"no, I will be fine." I said wiping away her tears. I looked at uncle Kobra. His eyes red and puffy, understanding in his eyes. "Uncle Kobra" I said giving him a tight hug, letting my tears fall freely.

"oh Sigh, as soon as I saw you I knew that you would be something great. I only wish you wouldn't have to leave us. I knew if we tried to stop you we would fail, and that you have thought this through. just know that I love you and I am very proud of you." He said tears streaming down his face.

"I love you too uncle Kobra" I said turning into only one more person. Venom. My heart broke when I looked at him. His tears blanketed his face, and pure agony ripped across his features.

"Sigh, please... don't leave me" He sobbed. I wrapped my arms around him. A voice came into my head. "Sigh, you are going to loose someone you love in the next year, it will hurt but you will get through it.. do you understand? no matter what happens you must let him go" Uncle Ghoul. I understand now.

"I will never leave you, you have my heart. I have to do this and you can't come with..... not this time. Promise me one thing." I said my tear filled eyes meeting his.

"anything" He said taking my face in his hands and bringing our foreheads together.

"if i'm a Drac... if i come back as a Drac.. kill me" I said adverting my eyes.

"no, please... anything but that" He whispered.

"promise me" I said looking back into his eyes.

"fine." He sighed looking away from me.

"thank you" I sighed into his lips.

"only for you. but it will kill me" He said.

"TWO MINUTES LEFT GIRL" The voice boomed

"ALMOST READY" I yelled back

"i love you" I said kissing him one more time. I stepped away and looked at my family. I took them in one by one. Kobra handed me a bag. He grabbed my hand and put the strap into it.

"be safe." He smiled, tears still falling, he turned and opened up the opening climbing in.

"the aftermath is secondary" Insulin said looking straight at me, smiled and stepped into the wall opening.

"Look alive sunshine" Sunshine smiled kissing me on the forehead and slipping into the opening.

"hey little killjoy.. make some noise" Street said ruffling my hair and sniffling. She stepped into the opening and the only one left was Venom.

"keep the promise" I said kissing him on the lips for the last time.

"I will." He said pulling away.

"Keep Running" I said opening up the door.

"Well, hello Anna Marie...... where is Damien?" The strange man asked.

"they are dead. all of them... all but me." I said breaking down in fake tears.

"oh, how sad, the boss won't be happy... but at least I recovered half of the BLI property." He smiled and snapped at some Dracs who came up and grabbed my arms.

"BLI property?" I asked confused.

"you don't know?" He asked amused.

"know what?" I said getting frustrated.

"oh honey, you are half BLI sweetheart, you belong to us. Your "daddy" was one of our top Exterminators.. i guess he was the right choice, you came to grow up well." He smiled. Nodding his head for the Dracs to put me in the truck. My head reeling at the new information. Half BLI? what? What have I done? This time I broke down in real tears.. looking through the bared windows pulling away from my home..... my family.
Sign up to rate and review this story