Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

26

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 319 words

0Unrated
~Anna Marie~

"Wake up sweet heart" A voice said beside me. My head hurt but I knew exactly where I was. The lady had pills with her. What do I have to lose, I grabbed the pills and took them dry. "you took them willingly? we usually have to hold new people down the first time." She said astonished.

"I have nothing left" I replied zombie like.

"poor child, BLI is the best place for you then." She smiled taking my hand and leading me into the hall.

"where are we going?" The man's voice said behind us. She turned around and smiled.

"to find you silly" She smiled walking towards the man. I followed.

"oh, well fortunately I found you" He smiled taking my hand. "I have something to show you... have you given her the pills yet?" He asked the lady.

"Yes, she took them willingly." She beamed.

"open your mouth" He told me. I did as he said, he stuck his fingers in and checked around. "odd" He said tugging on my hand. I followed and he stopped at a door. He opened it and I saw what seemed like an apartment.

"this is where I am staying?" I asked him.

"no, this is your father's apartment. I thought you would want to say hi before I took you next door to yours" He smiled.

"my what?" I asked him incredulous.

"your fathers" The voice came from inside the house this time.

"father, but my father died along time ago.." I said remembering what my mom told us.

"but i'm right here sweet heart" He replied opening up his arms for a hug.

"oh....." I said confused.

"it's ok, don't be shy" He said wrapping his arms around me. "welcome home sweet heart" being called that reminded me of Street Heart... I almost broke down in tears again... but at the same time I felt numb.
Sign up to rate and review this story