Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

27

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 572 words

0Unrated
~Killjoys~

"FUCK!" Venom scrame stepping out of the hole. "NO! fuck BLI! I should have gone with her. How could she leave me like this." He said throwing a chair in anger. The rest of them followed, tears still in their eyes.

"Venom, it's ok she did what she had to do" Kobra replied putting his hand on Venom's shoulder.

"NO, how can you say that!" Venom said jerking from under his hand and glaring tearful eyes at him.

"Venom" Sunshine tried.

"no. I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to talk to anyone, just leave me alone." He said walking to the end of the hall and entering the bedroom.

"He will be ok" Kobra said looking at the group. "Twisted are you ok?" Kobra asked him. Twisted didn't respond, he just kept looking at the floor, zombie like.

"Twisted?" Street said trying to get his attention.

"Hello?" Insulin said. At that Twisted's head shot up and he had worried eyes.

"Wait! no, you can't go!" He said running to the door and flinging it open.

"Twisted?" Kobra asked grabbing his shoulder before he got outside.

"Sigh?" Twisted asked to the desert.

"she's gone" Street said sadly. Twisted turned and started bawling. Insulin walked over and grabbed him into a bear hug.

"no" He whimpered. "no"

"i'm so sorry" Insulin said into his hair. She steered him towards the room gently closing the door behind him. The three adults sitting down at the table, completely silent.

~Venom~

"Venom" A voice rang out, it was almost like Sigh's but not quite.

"Sigh?" He asked looking up from the blankets.

"no sweetheart, it's her mom" She said softly. only making him cry harder, he felt a hand rubbing his back.

"Why? why did she have to go?" He choked out looking up at the woman.

"she had to, it is her destiny" Scatt replied.

"I loved her, I should have went with her" He cried out.

"you love her, she's not gone, she is just.... missing right now" She said in a motherly voice.

"i need her" He replied snot faced and blotchy.

"but she needs to be where she is." She replied kissing his forehead. She softly started singing.

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother what will I be
Will I be pretty will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera
What will be will be

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said

Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera
What will be will be

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother what will I be
Will I be handsome will I be rich
I tell them tenderly

Que Sera Sera
Whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sera Sera
What will be will be
Que Sera Sera

He gently drifted to sleep, his whimpers stopping and his breath becoming even. She tucked him in and gave him one more kiss on the forehead.

"it will all be over soon, no more pain" She said, one ghostly tear leaving her eye as she started to disappear.
Sign up to rate and review this story