Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

28

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 435 words

0Unrated
"You will move up in the ranks as your loyalty moves up. Right now you are a Drac... but no daughter of mine will be a Drac for long." He explained ushering me onto the while leather couch.

"Good." I smiled. I could already feel myself slipping.

"You will like it here, no pain, no sorrow... no worries" He smiled. He stood up as the door opened, he hastily grabbed me off of the couch and bowed, shoving me down to a bowing position beside him.

"Up" Commanded the voice. We both rose and I stared at the man. He was beautiful, about my age give or take a year, he had beautiful brown thick hair and blue eyes. Everything but his tie was white, the tie was red. He smiled at me and walked closer, taking my hand.

"David" My father said warmly as a BLI officer could.

"Jarrod" He replied curtly. not taking his eyes off of me.

"this is-"

"Anna Marie" David cut him off, bringing my hand up to his mouth.

"yes, she is my daughter" He said almost whining for some attention.

"I have heard, I will escort her to her room, say goodbye" He said finally looking at Jarrod

"Goodbye Anna, see you soon" My father smiled sitting back on the couch. David tugged on my hand and led me down the hall.

"Here it is" He smiled punching in a code and opening the door.

"wow" I mused. The room was all white, even the flowers on the table.. all but one, a red rose in the center. He let go of my hand and I ventured over to it, picking it out of the vase and smelling it.

"you like it?" He asked coming up behind me.

"it's beautiful" I gushed.

"just like the girl holding it" He whispered, he kissed my neck making my head fall against his shoulder. A sudden thought of Venom kissing me was like cold water poured over me.

"Stop" I said, close to tears. He didn't let go.

"hmmm?" He asked against my skin.

"Stop" I said stronger.

"why?" He asked, his head coming up a bit.

"I can't" I whispered trying to step away.

"are you scared" He seduced.

"no, I... please.. it's been a hard day" I said turning my face away from him. He abruptly let go and walked towards the door.

"ok, but if you are going to be my wife you must learn to obey me... maybe an extra pill will help you more" He said slipping out of the door. The words stung.

His wife?
Sign up to rate and review this story