Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

29

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 852 words

0Unrated
I woke up, my eyes crusted shut with the tears, my breathing ragged and my lungs hurt. I got up and trudged my way to the door, wiping the crusty tears away and trying to look at least alive. My body may be alive but my heart was gone. I walked to the kitchen, it has been two days since I have even opened the door.

"Venom" Kobra breathed taking me in. He stood up and came over to me.

"I don't want to talk" I responded walking around him and grabbing Sigh's cup, I poured in some coffee and sat at the table with the others just listening to their conversations.

"But what if she comes back?" Sunshine asked, trying to keep it quiet. I rolled my eyes.

"When you try to keep it quiet it hurts more, just talk about it. I'm not the only one that lost her." I said glancing at Twisted. Twisted met my eyes and then looked back down.

"Sorry" Sunshine muttered.

"If she comes back we capture her, she will come off of the pills and we will have our Sigh back... but if she tries to kill us.. we have to do what she told us to do" Kobra said looking away from the astonished faces.

"no." Insulin replied looking shocked.

"it's what she wanted' Kobra countered looking straight into her eyes.

"it's my responsibility, she asked me. I will do what I have to do to protect this family. But if I have to kill her I will turn the gun on myself because just the fact she is living is what is keeping my heart beating" I replied looking at each and every one of their faces.

"We could infiltrate" Street piped in.

"It only works if they are willing to go with us.... by now she should be under their control" I said blandly.

"but we can't just sit here and do nothing. SHE IS OUT THERE!" Street said getting angry.

"and she is safer then us. now sit down and shut up." I said getting fed up.

"I know what they are going to do to her...... I read the plan before we escaped" Street said looking towards a wall.

"what do you mean what they are going to do to her?" I asked her, by the look on her face she was not liking what they were going to do.

"Venom, I don't think you want to hear this" She said softly.

"tell me." I replied.

"o.k." She said taking a deep breath, everyone leaning in. "They are going to marry her off to David, he is nice and all but he is set to take over BLI. They are going to breed them like animals... they want the offspring to be the new "super army" I don't think he knows about it yet and I don't think he will be pleased when he finds out... but if it's in his favor he will be persuaded, he might be one of the nicest guys at BLI but he is also a HUGE pushover." She finished close to tears.

"marry? breed? super army? what the hell? we need.... I need to save her" I said, my head still reeling I got up and went into our room. I grabbed my battle gear and headed towards te door.

"STOP!" I heard behind me, I stopped and turned around.. in front of me was a short guy, he had brown hair and looked oddly dangerous despite him being small.

"who are you?" I asked staring at the man

"Uncle Ghoul" He smiled.

"Ghoul?" I replied.. i've heard stories of this guy.

"yep, where the hell do you think you are going?" He asked me taking three fast steps towards me, I backed up against the wall.

"I have to get Sigh" I replied trying to be strong.

"all you are gonna get is yourself killed." He replied raising his eyebrow at me.

"that doesn't matter to me" I told him.

"it matters to everyone else. you may not see it but they depend on you. Don't do anything stupid.." He said turning away and starting to disappear, I let my breath out just as he wheeled back around and came to face me. "and I recommend you wait until she's done being pregnant... believe me if she is anything like her mother, god bless your soul" He said, a huge smile cracking his face then he walked through the wall, right into the kitchen, I rushed out to see him grabbing some coffee, everyone but Twisted and Kobra were freaking out. Kobra had tears in his eyes.

"hey brother, what do you think you are doing?" Kobra asked him. Ghoul turned around with a mug in his hands.

"taking some coffee for the road" Ghoul replied fading. I reached out and grabbed the cup before it fell to the ground.

"Oh Ghoul, always has to bring a show" Kobra replied wiping away the tears and shaking his head.

"he knows how to leave an impression" I replied thinking over my encounter.
Sign up to rate and review this story