Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

30

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 570 words

0Unrated
"Breathe in and hold... good, now sit down and let it out... perfect" The lady in white said. Apparently she was getting me ready for my wedding dress, and she didn't want it breaking when I sat down.... I don't think I had much of a problem with that anyways it's not like i'm fat. After being prodded and poked at for nearly an hour I was exhausted and ready to take a nap. I was released and as soon as I walked out of the doors I put back on my mask and headed towards my room. I opened the door to David standing in the kitchen cooking. He turned to me with a smile and held up the pan.

"I hope you are hungry! I made spaghetti" He said genuinely happy. I might as well try.

"of course babe, It smells amazing" I said walking over and pecking him on the lips.

"it can't taste any better than your lips" He commented kissing me again and then winking, I smiled and walked into our bathroom. Why don't the pills work on me? Why do I still feel the pain of losing them! The tears started to slip out of my eyes, I couldn't stop them. I heard a soft knock on the door and I turned around.

"yes?" I asked as strong as I could

"Are you ok babe?" He asked, I could tell he actually cared, and that's what killed me the most.

"yes, I um.... I am just so excited for the wedding I couldn't hold the tears in."

"It's ok, you don't have to lie.... I know it's hard" He said softly, It sounded like real hurt.

"really?" I asked still not opening the door, It cracked a bit and I pulled it open a little more, revealing a not so pretty sight.

"of course"

"Why? how could you be so nice to me? I was a killjoy, I killed so many BLI and I'm in love with someone else...."

"because, i've seen people in relocation who just implode, I don't want you to do that, as a high ranking officer I don't have to take the pills, and I also have access to all of the pills.... the reason you probably still have feelings and your own thoughts is because I didn't want a blind wife, I want you. I have been giving you sugar pills because you are perfect just the way you are. I'm sorry that I am not the man you fell in love with, and i'm sorry that you may never have those feelings for me, but I have them for you... the moment I saw you. I feel selfish everyday for having to put you through this, but Anna Marie.... will you give me a chance?" He asked, he bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring. I started to tear up, he may not be Venom..... but he's the closest thing I have to him.

"ok" I said smiling down at him. He popped up and hugged me. Slipping the ring onto my finger and kissing me.

"i'm going to try my hardest to be the best man I can be, and make you as happy as I can" He said carrying me out into the kitchen and setting me on the chair, he then started to dish up dinner. The smile never leaving his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story