Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

31

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 326 words

0Unrated
~Killjoy~

"So this is the plan, we need to go in and grab her. Smash and grab." I said nodding.

"no, we can't smash and grab, someone always dies that way and I don't want to bury another family member." Street said to the group.

"Did Ghoul say anything important to you?" Kobra asked thinking of a good plan of his own.

"not really, he said that I was doing a suicide mission and that I should wait until......" I said not able to finish.

"until what?" Sunshine asked

"until she was 'done being pregnant', what is that supposed to mean? she can't already be pregnant could she?" I asked starting to panic.

"Your mom was only in there for a day and a half.. Sigh has been there for about a week. It's very much possible. If that's what's going on, then I think we have a bigger problem then we thought" Kobra said shaking his head.

"That means.. we have to go get her now" Twisted piped up trying not to cry. Insulin grabbed his hand and tried to comfort him.

"But Ghoul said-" She started.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE SAID! MY SISTER IS PREGNANT AT BLI AND IS ABOUT TO BE MARRIED TO THAT MAN!" Twisted said losing it.

"Twisted. you can't make irrational judgments, you can hurt her." Insulin persisted.

"But, Sigh is in danger. She's probably scared out of her mind." He said breaking down again. He hasn't cried like this since coming back to the house.

"Fine, we will get her, but not without a GOOD plan and lots of backup. And if any of us die... it's gonna be me, I will NOT let you guys get hurt because of BLI" Kobra said looking away towards the wall. "I couldn't save the others, but I won't let you guys die at the hands of that organization" He said pushing away from the table and walking out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story