Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Always On My Mind

by XxMCRfreakxX 3 reviews

Frerard. Gerard is attracted to a good-looking mysterious boy he finds in a music store. Gerard isn't sure that the young man loves him back. Meanwhile, Mikey is obviously crushing on the store cle...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-03-13 - Updated: 2012-03-14 - 563 words

1Ambiance
Gerard's POV
I waited impatiently in math class. I was staring at the clock. Tic-Tok-Tik-Tok. Taping my foot on the hard floor. I look back at the board. Yeah, yeah, yeah, x+bxl=27. I turn my head back at the clock. 5,4,3,2,1 and the school bell rings. Everyone scurries to get their books. The teacher screams our homework over our talking and books stomping. As much as I want to get out of here, I wait until everyone was out the door before I go. I walk down the hall. Dodging all the running students coming from the opposite direction. I finally get to my locker. It's the last one in the grade. I look back at the crowd. Eww. I turn to my locker to get my homework that I sure as hell wont finish. When I'm done, there are a few students left in the hallway yapping about some lame party thats going to start at 7:00 tonight. I walk out of the 10th grade hallway and into the main hallway. I step out the double doors and catch myself to be on the sidewalk. I put my earplugs in my ears and continue to walk home. A Misfits song plays. Then I step to the beats like always.
*
When I got home, I walk up the stairs to my room. I put my backpack on the floor. I walk back down the hallway and I see my little brother lying on his bed texting.
"Hey Mikes." I say.
"Hey Gee. How was school?" he replies, still texting.
"Alright. I guess. How 'bout you?" I ask. He glances at me.
"Fine. So are you going to the music store?" he asks. Which is kind of a dumbass question. He should already know by now I go to the music store every Friday after school.
"Yeah." I answer back nicely. Mikey jumps up from his bed and hurries over to me.
"I wanna go!" he screeches.
"Sure, little brother..." I say rubbing my ear from the pain Mikey caused it.
"Yay!! Lets go!" He shoves me out of his way and darts down the stairs. Why the hell is he so excited? Oh well. I follow him down the stairs to find him dashing out the front door. I get my keys and walk out.
*
On the drive there, I find myself thinking about that boy thats always there. He's always looking at the metal section. I don't even know if he notices me but I find him quite handsome. He has jet black hair and he wears all black. I think he has a lip ring but I'm not sure and I think hes petite. I never spoken to him before. But anyways, I don't think I want to get myself into love. Not after what happened last time. No... I can't. It's a bad idea. I wont.
*
-DONE! lol thanx for readin! I'm kind of in a hurry... But anyways. I'm new to Ficwad so I'm sorry if this sucked. ._. And it seems boring right now but its gonna get interesting. ^_^ But I don't think theres gonna be smut in here. I'm not sure YET! My mom would literally kill me if I wrote that kinda stuff... She would kill me now if she knew if I even had an account on Ficwad! But anyways... I hope you liked this! R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story