Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Commit This to Memory

Showtime

by XxLiveyourlifExX 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-13 - Updated: 2012-03-13 - 1208 words

0Unrated
Showtime

And they were. They arrived back at the hotel thirty minutes before they had to go the venue. At the hotel, Braelyn changed into her ripped jeans and new shirt Mr. Charles had given her. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, grabbed her make up case, and met the others in the living room. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet waiting for Frank to get ready.

Again, hands were on her shoulders and Mikey said, “Seriously, calm down. You’ll be exhausted before the show even starts.”

“But Mikeyyyyyyy,” she whined, turning to face him. “I’m so excited.”

He laughed at the desperately ecstatic look on her face. “I know, but you want to be excited for the show, right?” She nodded. “Then save all your ridiculous energy.”

She frowned, but said, “Ok.”

“There’s a good girl,” he said smirking. “There’s Frankie, let’s go.”

Braelyn jumped and turned and started to walk quickly towards the door. Chelsea laughed as they followed her out. She was bouncing again in the elevator until Mikey gave her a significant look and she stopped, smiling sheepishly. At the venue, a little while later the boys were doing their sound check when Addi, Tom, Marissa, and Gemma arrived. After much squealing and jumping that was Addi, Gemma, and Braelyn’s reunion, the boys stopped their check to say hello. The girls and Tom and Marissa gabbed until the band was finished and Braelyn had to say a quick goodbye and go do her own sound check.

After Tom, Marissa, Addi, and Gemma came to the bus with everyone else. Braelyn did everyone’s stars in silver. She even drew them on Tom, Marissa, Addi, and Gemma while Topher explained that they could either watch from backstage with him and Chelsea or watch from the crowd, front row. They decided to watch from the pit so they said bye to Braelyn and security escorted them into the venue. A little while later, Braelyn and the others went into the venue ready for the show.

Braelyn strapped up and walked out on stage. Unlike all the other shows, the crowd started cheering as soon as she stepped out on stage. Braelyn smiled as she heard people yelling her name and the couple signs that had her name on them. “Man it’s good to be home,” she said as she sat down on her stool. “I see some familiar faces out there,” she shaded her eyes so she could see into the audience. “Hey y’all.”

They waved and one of her kids yelled “We love you Ms. Braelyn!”

“Love y’all too!” Her eyes were getting a bit misty. She blinked rapidly a few times and then said, “Ok, let’s get this thing started.” She played her set. It was incredible. Her friends all sang along, her kids were screaming, and at the end they led the crowd in a chant of her name when she walked out on stage.

She was standing backstage hugging the boys when Gerard said, “Aren’t you going back out?”

Braelyn had just finished hugging Bob, wiping happy tears from her face. “Huh?”

Gerard, instead of answering, started running out on stage. “Hey there Dallas! I see you like my friend Braelyn!” They roared. “See, funny story, Braelyn’s new to this whole ‘rockstar’ thing and doesn’t understand that when people chant your name, they want to see more of you. Right?” Another cheer. “So maybe we can get her to come back out?” They started chanting again. Over them, Gerard said, “Come on, sugar, we gotta give the people what they want!”

Braelyn was blushing as she walked back on stage. Gerard held out his hand and Braelyn took it when she got close enough. He led her back to her stool. When she was seated, he left the stage. Braelyn sat their, hand covering her mouth. When she spoke, it was shaky. “You guys are the best. You’re gonna make me cry. Hush.” They did. “Alright, one more song.”

She walked off stage again. The boys were there to hug her again. She then went down the line to hug them again as they went out on stage. Chelsea had been filming the whole time. Tom, Marissa, Addi, and Gemma then joined her backstage. They hugged her and complimented her. Braelyn stood in between Tom and Marissa, her arms around their waists, until it was time for her to go sing ‘Disenchanted.’

While out on stage, before she started singing, Frank said into a microphone, “Brae, I don’t know if you’ve seen, but we have several very cool signs out there.”

“Oh really?” Braelyn asked, shading her eyes again to scan the crowd. She laughed when she caught sight of a cluster of signs. “Team Frankie for the win!”

The kids with the signs screamed. Frank said, “Those kids know what’s up, don’t they Mikey?”
“Fuck ya.”

“Jealous, Team Gerard?” Frank asked.

The bickering continued before Braelyn said, “Alright. Just for a hot second, let’s call a truce so we can sing these nice people a song. Ok?”

The boys agreed, the crowd cheered, and they began to play. Afterwards, Braelyn led the crowd in a Team Frankie chant before she ran off stage. She explained to Topher Frank’s promise to kids who showed up with ‘Team Frankie’ signs and Topher went to go talk to security to get the kids backstage. She spent the rest of the show arms linked with Addi and Gemma. After the show was over, they all went to hang out in the green room where Braelyn’s students met them. They hung out with them for a while until they had to leave, then the rest of them went back to the hotel. After an hour or so, Tom and Marissa decided to go home and wished Braelyn and the boys a good tour, keeping up the charade that they wouldn’t see her tomorrow. Then Addi started pleading for Braelyn to go out with her and Gemma since Braelyn wouldn’t be around for her birthday. Braelyn conceded and everyone agreed to go out, except Bob who was still angry.

They all met in the lobby a half an hour later. Ray put an arm around Addi as they began to leave the hotel. “As Braelyn’s best friend,” he began, “we think it only right that we help her give you the best birthday ever, so hop in the limo, and let’s get started, ok?”

Addi squealed and bounced up and down when she saw the stretch limo parked in the hotel’s driveway. She hugged Ray first, who was closest to her, and then the rest of them. They had an awesome night bar hopping in Dallas with VIP Treatment and free drinks thanks to the boys. They even sent Addi and Gemma back to Frisco in the limo so they wouldn’t have to wake up early and check out of the hotel with Braelyn in the morning.

A/N: Extra love to Izzy and Abbie for always always reviewing! Here you go everyone! hearts, Corri
Sign up to rate and review this story