Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Something Borrowed

“Frank?” I repeated, holding the phone tighter in my hand “How can I help you?”

“I just wanted to phone and see if you were okay. You seemed pretty upset earlier.”

“I’m fine.”

“Look, I just wanted to tell you that-“

“Who’s that on the phone?” A low voice asked on the other side of the phone.

“Mikey.”

“Oh gimme the phone!” It was Gerard “Hey! Sorry, I know I promised I’d call you later…”

“It doesn’t matter. So what happened?”

“What do you mean?”

“About Frank not coming home last night.”

“Oh that!” Gerard laughed “He went over to Bob’s house, passed out drunk, whatever!”

“So… Everything’s okay now?”

“Uhh yeah… Yeah… Frankie, wait there one second.” There was a pause before Gerard continued “But he was acting all guilty about something. And now he wants to talk to me.”

“About what?” I asked, my voice going a little too high.

“I dunno. But whatever.” He replied “Anyway, I gotta go. I love ya. Kiss, kiss.”

“Gerard wait can I just talk to Frank a second?” But Gerard had already hung up the phone. I sighed and chucked my phone onto the sofa. Now what was I supposed to do? What if Frank told Gerard what had happened? He’d never forgive me!



“So what are you doing this weekend?” Eva asked as we sat down to have lunch.

“Going to stay at the Ray’s.” Eva rolled her eyes “And you’re coming with me!”

“What? Why do I have to go with you?”

“Do you seriously want me to go alone?”

“You won’t be alone. Your brother’s gonna be there isn’t he? He always is.”

“Well yeah…” I tried to think of a way to word this without telling Eva what had happened “But Frank will be there.”

“So? You two are friends aren’t you?”

“Yes! This is the problem! Gerard and Frank will be all over each other and practically ignore me. Ray’s alright but he doesn’t have the kinda conversations we have.”

“And he’s kinda crazy.”

“So you need to come with me!” I cried, ignoring her mean comment about Ray “Please Eva, it won’t be the same without you!”

Eva sighed heavily but at least she agreed to come with me “Even though I shall probably hate every second of it. But I’ll come. Because I’m a decent friend.”

“I know you are.” I grinned “We’ll have a great time! Trust me! It’s not like you’re going alone.”

Eva muttered something under her breath but dropped it and started eating her lunch.


[A/N] – I am SO sorry about lack of updates! On Tuesday I went out with my brother, yesterday I was helping out with the play and I’m helping out again tonight which is why this update is so short! Tomorrow I’m helping out again and it’s from 5-10pm and I get home at 4pm and I have to have dinner which is why updates are really terrible. But tomorrow since it’s Friday I won’t have to get up early on Saturday so I can stay up all night and update! On Saturday night there might not be an update since I’m at my Mom’s and she doesn’t like me going on the internet after 9… So anyway, sorry that this Authors note is longer than the actual chapter but okay!
Sign up to rate and review this story