Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hair Tied Back

The First Page

by GerardAllTheWay 1 review

Sam is a forgotten teenager. Frank wishes he was forgotten. What happens when the two collide in the most unlikely of circumstances?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-03-15 - Updated: 2012-04-09 - 411 words

0Unrated
My name's Sam and I'm a forgotten teenager. Sounds pretty fucking weird but I am. My parents have actually forgotten about their teenage daughter so I live with my best friends Mikey and Gerard. Gerard used to have a massive crush in me, which was awkward, then he got over it, so everything's alright. Mikey is his younger brother- and my saviour. He let me stay here. Mikey and Gerard's parents died so they rely on me and each other a lot. Mikey's a fucking bass god. Gerard's am artist.. but Mikey tells me he's a good singer. Whenever I try to get him to sing he ties me down and tickles me. He's awesome.

My name's Mikey. I live with Gerard and Sam. Gee annoys the living shit outta me sometimes but hey, isn't that what older brothers are there for? Sam's awesome. She has short black and blonde hair and it looks fucking awesome on her. I play bass and Sam reckons I'm her Bass God. She's my Guitar Goddess. God, she can play the guitar. Electric. We're pretty much her adopted brothers since her dipshit parents forgot she existed and moved away. Gerard used to like her.. I can't deny that she's beautiful. Hair like that and ice blue eyes.. I don't like her though. Isn't it incest to have a relationship with a sibling?

My name's Gerard. I live with Mikey, my annoying little brother and Sam, a fucking guitar goddess. Sometimes I make her play guitar for me while I draw. I'm an art student, it's what I love to do. I sing when Mikey, Sam and I have a jam session. People reckon I'm good, but I'm not sure... Sam is beautiful, black and blonde hair and ice blue eyes against ivory skin. We share eyeliner and mascara and sometimes clothes.. Yeah, she's a great girl. And like my sister.

My name's Frank. I don't know anyone here. I just got moved out of my last foster home. My parents died in the 9/11 attacks. I go to Diamondsville High, the only decent high school here. My foster mom, Tarah, reckons all the others are shit, full of druggies and sluts. I hope this school doesn't leave me scarred like the last one did.

So, that introduces my main characters. I might do lots of these character-describes-themselves things. I like them. Anyhoo, rate, review and tell me what you think'll happen next!! Claire Way out xx
Sign up to rate and review this story