Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Truth is inevitable

it's not a fashion statment, it's a death wish

by MCR_Killjoy_A 1 review

Time to got out and about. And Aimee gets to style the guys!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-16 - Updated: 2012-03-16 - 708 words

0Unrated
Hey there motor babies!
Just delivering a chapter! If you guys have any ideas for the story at all, weather it's characters, plot-line or anything else, email me at thetruthisinevitable@writeme.com again, sorry its not that long, okay thankz!
Axx

___________________________________________________________________________________________



Afterwards we had gone downstairs for lunch, I was so glad that every one was so supportive, and luckily I hadn't broken Ray's nose all though it is sprained, which the guys were all very impressed with cause he was like 34 and I'm 13, so yeah..... Now we were all sitting at the kitchen table while Bandit was watching a kid TV show next door, Lyn-Z started the conversation,
"So what should we have for lunch?"
Everyone except Lyn-Z and I answered at the same time, Mikey wanted Sushi, ray wanted Burgers, Frank wanted pizza, and Gerard wanted hot dogs.
"Wait a second!" Lyn-Z said above the noise, "what does Aimee want?"
"Well..... What about chinese do all of you guys like chinese?"
"Hell yeah!" Frank beamed,
"I'm game what bout you two?" Mikey asked,
"Yeah sure," they Gerard and ray said, "sounds good!"
Lyn-Z smiled, "cool we can go to that new place in town, I heard its really good, but we have to go get ready, Aimee, you're fine just go get some sun-glasses though,"
"Oh my god! Can I please 'disguise' you guys!" I nearly screamed "it would be so cool!"
"Haha your on, but I wanna see what you do with Gerard and Ray's hair, I mean it's totally recognisable!" Frank laughed,
"Hey, I have a few tricks up my sleeve..." I smiled,
"Oh dear god help us all," gerard said.

About an hour later I had finished all the guys, frank was wearing dark green skinny jeans, a black 'Misfits' shirt, dark gray cardigan like jacket thing I found, with a black beanie type thing and some awesome nike high tops. Mikey was wearing a white 'Anthrax' shirt, with black skinnies, a awesome black dinner jacket that was formal yet casual, and a cool hat. Ray was wearing blue ripped jeans, with a red shirt that said "dude, nobody can steal the awesome" with a pic of some pics on it, he had a brown coat and I straightened his hair (yeah he didn't know it was happening till it was too late) and put it into a pony-tail and gave him some Ozzy Ozborne like glasses. He looked hilarious. Finally Gerard......... I found a blue and purple woollen hat with about 15 pom-poms on it, then he was wearing a 'Guns N' Roses' tee with a black un-zipped open hoodie and some dark grey skinnies.
"Finito!" I cried as Gerard stepped out of the room, "here are the masterpieces," I joked.
"I am really loving Ray's new look!" Frank laughed, "but how the hell did you get a pair of straightners near his head?"
"She tricked me!" Ray cried,
"Hey, well at least nobody will recognise you!" I said, as I pulled my 'Ray-Bans' out of my pocket,
"I think they all look frikin' awesome!" Lyn-Z laughed, she was wearing black leggings with a dark red skirt, a red and black 'Iron Maiden' tee and a black cardigan, with some black converse, Bandit was wearing the same as she wasn't very recognisable just yet. I looked in the full length mirror to inspect my self one last time before we left. I was wearing black leggings, with a red and black 'AC/DC' tee, a black leather jacket, and black shiny D-Ms, I was wearing black eye-liner, mascara and some dark purple eye shadow. I adjusted my hair around my sunnies and followed everyone out of the front door. Gerard, Lyn-Z, Bandit and I all got into Gerard's car, and the guys all went in Ray's car.

The food was amazing, we sat there for about 2 hours it was that good. After the guys had to go home so we all said bye to them and Gerard and Lyn-Z decided to show me around town, I saw the school I would be going to, all the different shops, places to hang out, places not to go, Gerard and Lyn-Z's art studios and Bandit's kindergarten, then they decided to take me to the mall.....
Sign up to rate and review this story