Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Kaoru's fancy dress party

Assasination games..

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Die, Shinya and Toshiya find eachother and figure out that they're being assasinated..

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Die,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-03-19 - Updated: 2012-03-19 - 452 words - Complete

0Unrated
Die awoke in a rather misty forest. No- not a forest but at a lakeside but surrounding him was trees. He groaned as he rubbed his head where he had been hit with something rather hard that had caused him to black out. "Shinya", he whispered his lover's name as he tried to stand. He couldn't. It was as if his legs had been paralysed. "SHINYA!", He shouted into the dark.

Toshiya suddenly stopped. "What was that?", He asked, looking around in every direction. "DIE!!", Shinya screamed, heading back out of the forest. It all happened so fast. Shinya tripped himself up, toppled forward and rolled down the banking in a little ball. They had never noticed the banking. Shinya laid sprawled out on the damp, dark grass. "Shinya!", The bassist was now worried when he didn't get a response. He rushed down next to the little princess. "Oh god", He examined Shinya's body and he let out a very sharp cry when Toshiya touched his arm. "Shinya! Oh god! You're alive!", Toshiya exclaimed, grinning a happy smile."W-what happened?", The petite boy was confused. "You-uhh-fell," Toshiya started crying ,"I thought you were dead!". Shinya stood up and let out a sound of pain as he put pressure on his left leg. "What's wrong?", Totchi was now panicing again. "My leg and my arm and my neck-aaaaghhhhh", Shinya started wailing. "DIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!", He screamed into the night.

Die could hear his lover calling to him. "SHINYA!", He was following the voice. He found Toshiya in the woods next to a beautiful figure. Shinya. His love, his only love. He ran as fast as he could over to his boyfriend. "Die! Oh Die! Where were you?", Shinya wrapped his good arm around him. "It's alright, I'm here now" Die pulled him into a tight embrace and kissed him passionatley. "My-aw-arm-aw-hurts, I fell down th-awwww-banking", Die pulled away but held his hand instead. "Please forgive me, my princess" Shinya blushed and looked down. Die scooped his light body up into his arms. Shinya giggled as Die wrapped his arms aroung his small waist. "Where's Kaoru?", Die asked. Toshiya started wailing. "It's alright Totchi," Said Shinya, who motioned for Die to let him down. He went over and comforted the blue-haired boy. "No it's n-not! He's dead! He's never coming back, Shinya! He's gone! Our guitarist- he was like my brother! He's g-gone..." He started wailing again. Shinya released him from his hug and went back to Die and nuzzled his head in his neck. "I was attacked. We have to find Kyo and get out of here, I think someone's trying to assasinate us", Die said, a frown forming on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story