Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Unholy War Pt. 1

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Lucifer finally acts on his plan to stop Emiko's rebellion dead cold. Meanwhile, Sumire waits for a reunion.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-23 - Updated: 2012-03-24 - 673 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Three: Unholy War Pt. 1:

Heaven, February 10th, 2010.

The sun peeked through the cotton candy pink-tinted windows. Sumire drew her eyes open in bed. The sound of cranes outside remained her of what day it was. The angel climbed out of bed and got ready for the day. Sumire stood at her closet when she heard footsteps enter her room. She smiled to herself.

"Good morning, Mihashi," she said. Her male roommate leaned against the doorway.

"You're up early," he said.

"Uh-huh," she said.

"But it's your day off."

"I know."

"So… what's the occasion?"

Her hand found the right dress. "Ah, yes. Here it is." Sumire pulled out a light frilly purple and white dress. She turned to Mihashi, still smiling. "She comes home today."

Hell.

Lucifer knew about the second rebellion already. He always had spies on hand, really experienced spies. Plus, the virus became excellent cover for his plans. His chamber door slid open.

"My lord!" his tenant said. "It's time!"

"So it is," the boss said. He rose to his feet and put on his cloak.

"Dispatch the Gemini," Lucifer commanded.

"Yes, sama," his attendant said. He bowed and departed.

Haruka's Virus World

Emiko paused when she felt the frame of the back porch shake. She opened her eyes wide. They are here! Emiko rose to feet.

"Hoto-chan!" she yelled.

"What?" her girlfriend asked as she rubbed sleep from her eyes.

"We've got company!" Emiko whispered. The loli demon fully woke up.

"Where?" she asked. Emiko pointed to the fog outside.

"Shall we engage the enemy?" she asked.

"Let's go!" the commander said. Both demons headed outside.

"Cold!" Hotaru said as the wet grass hit her pale ankles.

"Well, you should have put some shoes on," Emiko said.

"There's no time for that!" the loli demon whispered.

"Shhh!" her girlfriend whispered. Emiko jerked her head upwards.

"Jump!" she yelled.

"What?' Hotaru asked as she looked up. A fiery bomb fell from the sky. The demons jumped out of the way in time.

"Shit!" Emiko hissed. A woman's laughter filled the sky. Emiko and Hotaru looked up. Two figures jumped down from the blackened sky. The demons rose to their feet. Their new guests turned out to be two women, one with sea green hair and one with blue hair. The green-haired woman smirked.

"Oops," she said. "I missed." Emiko snorted.

"Amber!" she barked. "And Cho!" Amber drew out her knife.

"Didn't you do this years before?" she asked.

"So what?" the butch demon asked.

"Why do this again? Why? You're going to lose again!"

Emiko shrugged. "I have to."

"Kind of pointless, no?"

"But it has to be done."

"I won't let you."

"And why is that?"

Amber's pink dagger grew into a long sword. "Because…" She held up her weapon for attack. "You'll have to get through us first!"

Emiko chuckled. Where have I heard that one before? Amber raced at her with the sword. Emiko held up her arm and blew on her wrist. She blocked the blade with a bright red, glowing hand. Amber tumbled backwards onto the grass. She rose to her feet and lunged again. Emiko pulled out her whip and transferred her power to liven up the leather. Whip! Sparks hit Amber in the face. The enemy prepared a sun bomb in her left hand and pressed it into Emiko's chest. Boom! The butch demon screamed out as she crashed backwards to the blackened grass below.

"Mama!" Hoto-chan cried. "No!" Cho, who stood there with her eyes tightly shut the whole time, ripped them wide open. A blue light struck Hotaru right in the chest. She didn't get time to scream out. The shock reached her brain and spine.

By the time Emiko came to, she opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend with big silver chains on her wrists, ankles, and neck. She whimpered aloud as she tried to remain standing up.

"Can't… breathe…" Hotaru whispered. Emiko cursed under her breath. Shit! Not this again. Amber snickered at such a display.
Sign up to rate and review this story