Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Adventures of the Blixz Crew

Episode 2 _Bird and the Relaxing Beach

by kur0nue 0 reviews

In this episode trouble rises when Ezro comes across his house and his solution to calm his troubled mind may calm him down a little too much.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-27 - Updated: 2012-03-28 - 1190 words

0Unrated
“STOP!!!’ yells Kojo. Ezro skids to a halt looking puzzled "whats up Joe?” “put your info in this data capsule, just speak into it about what you are and what you look like and stuff and it’ll keep record, its for security measures” says Kojo “Okay? Well, my name is Ezro, im a male hedgeheog with a dark red complexion. I have one large quill on the back of my head and two long ones on the front that sorta droop over my eyes down to my chest a little. I have two tiny quills on my back and a small tail.” says Ezro almost bragging into the capsule. The capsule began to beep and flash then shot up a beam of light projecting a spitting image of Ezro.

“wow awesome, I nearly forgot how icy I look.” Kojo pockets the device and starts back on the path he and Ezro set out upon. “so where exactly are we going?” asks kojo. Ezro replied saying ”my house, I left something important there.” “you live in the emerald forest?!” “yeah Ive been living here as long as I can remember.” "Huh, never thought someone could make a living out here, so whats this important object?” asks Kojo. “It’s the other emerald I found by the ocean.” “Ah so you’ve already been working at this huh, who knows, maybe you are what you think you are.”

As they begin to reach the end of the forest that leads to the ocean with Ezro’s house in between the two, kojo began to interrogate Ezro with questions. ”so why do you live out here? why did you leave an emerald at your house?” Ezro got irritated saying ”because it's just like that, shutup. We're here anyway” Our heroes stopped looking at an old rundown house that looked like it could fall apart at any second. The windows were stained and the wood on the side of the house looked they were peeling themselves out of place. The roof looked like it was gonna cave in on itself. “hey hey Narrator guy, if you not gonna describe my house nicer then that then you’re not gonna talk about it at all" says Ezro.

Kojo examined Ezro’s house touching on the sides accidentally breaking off pieces every now and then. Suddenly Ezro yelled out ”ITS GONE!!!!” kojo picked at his glove alittle not thinking twice of Ezro's situation. ”sounds like you’ve been robbed, personally if I saw a chaos emerald in what looks like an abandoned warehouse, id take it and not think twice about it” says Kojo nonchalantly “gee, thanks for the warm words” said Esro coming out of his house slamming the door behind him.
“this day just gets better and better, first you now this, im headed to the beach to clear my mind” says esro. “sounds interesting, ill come with” The two sprint over to the beach and relax in the sand while the waves sprawl over the shore. “so Kojo, how does this scene make you feel?” “It makes me feel like you should shutup and enjoy it” “ you know what Kojo, maybe you’re ri-“ Ezro got cut off when a rock smashed into his forehead knocking him out. “maybe Im what?” Kojo looked over to see the knocked out Ezro laying on his back and picked up the rock. ”ha, his mind must be really clear now, poor guy didn’t know what was coming to him, literally” A sound of a second rock alerted Kojo to duck down as it swooshed across grazing his left ear. “Alright, these rocks aren't rocks that form on the beach, whats going on?!” Two miles to the left of the duo is a sky blue bird
sitting in sand tossing rocks into the ocean at a diagonal angle. “Laaa laa laalalalaal, I love tossing shiny rocks into the water” The bird picks up three more rocks and chucks them into the waves that crash onto the shore. Back to Ezro and Kojo, Kojo tried his best to shake Ezro back to consciousness “Ezro, get up, it was just a rock, c’mon get up” says kojo violently shaking Ezro. Ezro comes to his senses and right as he begins to ask kojo what happened, kojo ducks as three more rocks smack into Ezro's forehead and gut almost in a combo like fashion knocking him out once again

“great, this is just great, why does he have such bad luck? I should find out why rocks are being flung out of the ocean at ezro before he ends up dieing before the story finishes” so kojo drags the dazed and unconscious ezro along the sand worried he might get taken out by a boulder to come from the ocean out of nowhere. so he spends a few minutes seeking out the problem when he spots a bird throwing rocks in the water. Kojo quickly runs over towards the bird dragging ezro still “ hey you, quit throwing those rocks, my friend er well, acquaintance might come into contact with the holy land if you don’t ease up” “huh?” says the bird frozen looking at kojo with his hand cocked back with a rock in it. “you see this lumpy-headed hedgehog? He got those lumps from your rock throwing, even if it is hysterically funny, someone important like me could get hurt.” “oh, im really sorry I didn’t mean to hurt anyone, I just like to throw shiny rocks in the ocean, it makes me feel good” says the bird “speaking of shiny rocks” says kojo pulling out the chaos emerald “ you seen any of these lately?” the bird got excited “OH YEAH! It looked sorta dull like that one but it looks just like that one, I threw it into the ocean with the other shiny rocks I found, I found that one in a old abandoned house that looked like it was barely able to stand up.” Ezro awakens almost immoderately yelling “ YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?” ezro hops to his feet “go get it, that rock you threw was important” “but I cant swim” replied the bird sadly “well then kojo what do we do now that the ocean has claimed my emerald?” kojo begins to speak after thinking it over for awhile “ill make a sub to go in the water and we’ll look for it, but hey you, bird brain, whats your name?” “Im Navi, Navi the blue jay, sorry about your jewel thingy, I didn’t know it was important” “Im glad your sorry” says ezro, “ because your going to help us find it.” “oh cool, ive never been on an adventure before, will there be any snacks?” “plenty” said kojo mockingly looking at ezro with a funny face. “im kojo the mouse and that’s ezro the hedgehog, what we need to do is head to the city where my lab is so I can think of something.” So the three set out towards the city of metropolis where there plan to search for the sunken emerald would be begin.
Sign up to rate and review this story