Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Things Have Changed

Desperate For Attention

by thegenuinenicekid 0 reviews

Ryden still exists?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-03-29 - Updated: 2012-03-30 - 319 words

0Unrated
As soon as I woke up the next morning, I go on my Macbook to check my Twitter.
JON WALKER: Oh boy! I sure missed Dylan and Clover!!! I literally start laughing. That man and his cats....the fuck?
[/Buzzzzz...Buzzzz..BUZZZZ./] My vibrate on my phone goes off. I look at my screen and drop my phone. HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKER. Ryan texted me.

Three hours later, I find that adorable,shaggy haired,tall stick on my doorstep. He doesn't even let me say a word,but instead presses his soft lips against mine. I take a few stepes back slamming the door. He throws me on my own bed and I don't even know what is happening. Am I being raped? Well it's not rape if you like it....right?

A couple hours later I find myself asleep, naked, with my head on Ryan's chest. I missed waking up to his gorgeous, mesmerizing eyes of his."Babe..", Ryan whispers. "I missed this so much. Just because the band broke up, doesn't mean we ever will...I don't ever want to loose you." Ryan's statement made me melt inside and blush and have this stupid smile on my face. I kissed his lips and went to the kitchen. I made sure he ate before we went to go somewhere. THE RYAN MUST EAT OR ELSE.Well, lets just say Ryan is always pissy when he doesn't.

Ryan and I decided to go to the gym. Then after, we went to his house to go in the hot tub. Oh the memories we had in that hot tub. After the 'hot' hot tub experience, we smoked a bowl. We haven't smoked together since the Pretty Odd days. Shit, we were high as fuck. We set up a tent in his backyard and slept outside for the night, listening to the raccoons and God knows what, running through the moats.
Sign up to rate and review this story