Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hair Tied Back

Rabbit in a Trap

by GerardAllTheWay 0 reviews

Gee and Moikay are evil to Samsung, and Frankie watches Sam.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-30 - Updated: 2012-03-30 - 447 words

0Unrated
Sam's POV
*
"A MULATTO, AN ALBINO, A MOSQUITO, MY LIBIDO!!" My alarm screamed out Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit to me. What time was it? 6:30. I was gona fucking slap Gee, or Mikey, whichever one set my alarm for six fucking thirty. I grunted and smashed my phone, stil playing Teen Spirit, against the floor. It shut up. I pushed myself off the floor, and stumbled to the mirror. A pale, lanky figure looked back at me. "God," I mumbled. It had been so long since I had looked at myself, well, my body. My hair fell to my shoulders, black with blonde streaks. I had done that when I first moved in with Gee and Mikey. That was also the day I got my nose pierced. Hehe. Anyway, back to the pale, skinny thing that is Sam. I shivered. Jesus Christ, it was cold. Maybe it was the fact that I was wearing just a bra and panties. Right. I opened my closet.. Hold on. Where the fuck were ALL of my clothes? The window was open... And a little piece of paper was sticking out of it. "Shit." I sprinted to the window and grabbed the paper. "Your clothes are out the window. Don't worry, we put a ladder there. And by the way, that new guy Frank lives right next door. And his window looks RIGHT into the yard. Love, Gerard and Mikey." I WAS GOING TO FUCKING KILL THEM. But I needed clothes.

Gee and Mikey's POV

We heard the window open. "Now. Look out the window now." We texted Frank and high fived, then ran off to make coffee for our grumpy adopted sister.

Frank's POV

"Now. Look out the window now." I got a text from Gerard. I sat at my bay window, strumming my guitar and looking out the window. They told me that something interesting was gonna happen... And there it was. Sam, that cute girl from school, was climbing out the window. And she was wearing almost nothing.. What the actual moosi shit? She retrieved a garbage bag.. Seriously, what was going on? "WTF?" I texted Gerard.

Gerard, why am I looking at your almost naked sister?
Hehe. She annoys us and we also know that she sort of likes you.
What? And how does that tie in to the whole situation?
Making her climb out the window in just undergarments was our payback for not buying coffee.
Now that's understandable.
Yeah. And we just loooooove embarrassing Samsung in front of guys she fancies.
What?


Sam liked me? What the hell?

Sam's POV

I just climbed out of a window. To retrieve a bag that contained my clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story