Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hair Tied Back

The Devil's Subject, also known as Maths

by GerardAllTheWay 2 reviews

This time, Sam meets someone. In the Devil's Subject.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-17 - Updated: 2012-03-18 - 1498 words

0Unrated
Sam's Perspective

After a rousing chorus of 'American Idiot' on the bus, Mikey, Gee and I stumbled into homeroom, still laughing at the bus driver's words. "If you piss that blonde slut off one more time, I will personally congratulate you and take you three out for a booze night." I fucking loved that bus driver. We sat down and plugged our three-way earphones in. I don't know how, but somehow Mikey had gotten us three-way earphones. I picked "Teen Spirit" off my iPod and Kurt Cobain's amazing voice filled our ears. Sadly, before the chorus, the ear-shatteringly loud bell rang and we were off to class. Gerard and I had Maths. Eurgh. Lucky Mikey had Music. The lucky little bugger grabbed his three-way earphones and stuffed them in his book bag, grinned at us and walked off. I pulled out a set of regular headphones and gave one to Gee. He grinned, I put on a song and we walked to Math. I opened the door and we tumbled in, flopping our books onto a two-person desk. Having Gee around was fun, he used to have a massive crush on me but he was over that now. Even then, he was still fun to be around.
"Class, today we have a new student." Ms. Sharp's cold voice pierced the air. We pulled out our earphones.
"Great, another slut who doesn't know the difference between the Stuarts and the Georgians." Gerard whispered in my ear. I giggled. Gerard liked History. A lot. It was one of his best subjects- beside Art. He was amazing at art. The door swung open and the principal ushered the new kid in. I can fucking reassure you that it was no slut. He was a guy, to start. He had russet-y eyes, dark hair that hung to his shoulders. He had a nose piercing and a lip piercing. He wore a black leather jacket over a Misfits shirt. I loved the Misfits. Hs black skinny jeans looked fucking amazing on him- God, this guy was HOT. "This is Frank." The principal said before leaving and shutting the door firmly.
"Sam, Sam, you're staring at him." Gee whispered again.
"He's.. He's not a slut." I whispered back. For some reason, Gee reached under the tab.d and grabbed my hand, entwining his fingers in mine.. Oh fuck. He still liked me.
"He' looking at you. Do something." He whispered urgently.
"More important question is, why are you holding my hand?" I whispered back. Frank walked my our desk and the ghost of a smile played on my lips. I could feel it.
"Um... I, uh, I sort of want him to think I'm dating you so he doesn't steal you away from me and Mikey. We need you, Samster." He whispered and smiled warmly at me.
"He won't steal me away from you. Or Mikey. You guys are my best friends in the whole fucking world!!" I whispered/exclaimed really quietly. I watched Frank slip into the lone desk at the back, slumping his bag down beside him.
"Honestly, Sam, you're like some psycho stalker!" Gee laughed.
I punched him.
We did some math work.
I looked at Frank.
Frank flipped off the sluts that came running up to him.
The sluts cried.
Gee and I laughed.
The bell rang. FINALLY. As I was packing up, Frank sort of came up next to me.
"Um, hi, w-what do we h-have next?" He asked quietly. Oh my God, his voice was amazing.
"Uh.. Uh.." I stuttered, right before looking at my timetable.
"History then Music." I managed to say. Gee poked my sides and I squealed. He knew it was my weak spot.
"Uh.. Hi." He realized that Frank was standing there and that he's just made me squeal.
"Hi." I think I was falling in love with Frank's voice. He turned to me again.
"Can I, erm, hang around with you today? All the others so far have thrown things at me." He squeaked. I made a mental note to punch the jocks and tear the sluts' booty enhancers out.
"Of course! I'm going to go punch those jocks now." Surprisingly, the voice that spoke wasn't mine. It was.. Gee's.
Frank. Laughed. It was the most amazing sound ever. As we were leaving the classroom, a bright eyed Mikey bounded up to us. "Hey Gee! Hey Sam! Hey..." He paused when he saw Frank with us.
"This is Frank." I introduced him.
"Hey Frank!". Mikey grinned enthusiastically.
"Mikey's my younger brother." Gerard informed him.
Because Mikey had History and Music with us, we all sort of skipped into the room. Even Frank.
*
School finished, and no one had beaten us up, luckily. Usually Gerard, Mikey and I were targets because of our dark clothes and heavy makeup. And my nose pierecing, but let's not get into that. I cut myself a piece of mud cake and went to sit in front of my computer. I opened my Facebook account, and I had one notification.
"Frank Iero wants to be friends." It was all I could do not to attack the ACCEPT button with a sniper. The mud cake was looking appealing so I got stuck into it. I was almost finished when-
"PING!!" The chat sound screamed at me. I fell off my chair. And who was it but-
"Hey Sam, it's Frank." I hurried to write a logical reply.
"Oh, hey Frank."
"So, watcha doin?"
"Recovering from falling off a chair."
"... Why?"
"The chat sound scared me."
"Bahahaahahahahahaha. I'm sorry, couldn't keep that in."
"Bastard."
"I'm hurt now. :P"

Frank's Perspective
*
Well, many things had happened today. I had met three people who I think could be friends, and I met a hell of a lot of people who I knew were NOT going to be amigos. I was talking to one of the possible friends, Sam, right now. She was pretty, as in really pretty. She had pale ivory skin, with platinum-blonde-streaked black hair, and ice blue eyes. Her fingers were long and spidery, an artist's hands, maybe writer's hands. Holy, am I sitting here describing a girl I met today? And did I call her 'really pretty'??
"PIIIIINNNNNGGG!!" The chat sound bellowed at me.
"Alright, alright, keep your bra on" I grumbled at the computer, opening my Coke and taking a sip.
"So you know what tomorrow is?" Damn, girl, don't be so damn cryptic with me. I'm not good at that shit.
"Nope, what is it?"
"PIIIIZZZZAAAAAAA DAY!! The only day where the cafeteria has DECENT food that my skeleton friend Gerard might eat." I grinned. Gerard was pale, skinny, and I think he was dating Sam. Damn it. I saw him holding her hand.. Maybe he was her brother.
"Speaking of Gerard, why was he holding your hand?"
"He wanted you to think we were dating so you wouldn't 'steal me away from him'. Absolute bullshit."
"Riiight." YES!! Frankie might have a chance!! Woo hoo!!!!
"Why?" I could imagine a sly smile on those plump, rosy lips. Today she had black lipstick on, maybe she was goth?
"coz." And I bet she imagined me blushing right now. Which I was.
"I hope you like pepperoni pizza."
"I love that shit."
"Phew." I was finishing off my coke when I heard Mom yell at me.
"FRANK IERO!! GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE!!"
I sighed and wrote a message to Sam.
"Be right back. Mom just told me to get my flipping arse down here." I sent it and nt downstairs. Mom gave me an ear-splitting lecture about my secret nose and lip piercing. I flipped her off and calmly walked back upstairs.
"So, what was that about?" The message greeted me with another PIIIIIING!!
"About my nose and lip piercing. Glad she hasn't found out about the eyeliner yet. She's gonna go mad when she does."
"I got my nose pierced last year."
"Cool." She had a nose pierecing???
"Yeah. Just a little sapphire." Sapphire blue would look so good on her pale skin..
"Shit. Gotta go Frankie, Mikey's just cooked us dinner and is yelling at us."
"You live with Mikey?"
"Yeah. And Gerard. My parents actually forgot they had a daughter and their parents died and our parents were good friends so we decided to live together."
"That cool. See ya, Sam. x" I snuck in a little x at the end of that message.
"See ya Frankie x" SHE PUT A LITTLE X AT THE END OF THAT. I THINK IM GOING TO FUCKING MELT.
She went offline.
I realized Mom was yelling at me to go eat, so I signed out and went to eat dinner as well. Noodles. Yum.
*
I tossed and turned that night. The dream I had was beautiful but fucking scary at the same time. I saw a girl, sitting alone, dark hair falling to her chin. She was holding a black rose, and sitting on a boulder during a blizzard.
Sign up to rate and review this story