Categories > Original > Drama > Playing in the shaddows

Introduction

by scootah 0 reviews

A love unfolds, as does the truth... tears, passion, excitement and action, will this love last for long?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-03-30 - Updated: 2012-03-30 - 553 words

0Unrated
They had started again. Like screams in my mind. The whispers. After he left it all went wrong. My mind was possessed with creatures of darkness and evil. Why was that when I was in the presence of him that I could actually breathe? What had he done? The moment I kissed him things changed, he avoided me, broke my heart and threw it away like it was nothing but a piece of paper. He ran away to somewhere I will never find him again. I was drawn to him. I don’t know what happened to him. Cam why? Am I not as precious as you told me? They call me a creature. How did they find out? I never told anyone. Now I am hunted by them, for experiments. In hiding all I can do I count the days I live and hope that soon I die. Unloved. Unwanted. Unknown. It is all I wish for, but no matter how much I try I only suffer from eternal pain and torment. It’s not my fault. I never knew anything until… until he left. The things that I’ve seen are unreal. Not humanly possible. And that’s what I’m not. Human. I’ve seen the change before. My reflection in the lake. The eyes different colours each day, the teeth like vampire’s that bleed every time they shoot out and claws like wolves that bleed as soon as they emerge from my fingers. My hair stays straight and black, no change at all. The cuts on my body disappear leaving no scars at all, giving me more room for more. I don’t sleep, I don’t need to. All I do is roam the forests at night, alone in the black darkness trying not to cry. Hurting myself purposely knowing that all I can do is suffer. Sometimes I see him in the shadows but I know it is my imagination and I turn away. His whispers make me sick. The more alone I feel the more I want to kill. The more I search for something to kill but then he stops me, his shadows bring me back to the forest to the harsh loneliness I live in. The lake I swim in becomes blood. A pool of red horror. Even at day the forest is dark. The trees like chains dragging behind me.
I saw him by the pool of blood. His feet dangled in the water that was now clear. I stepped towards him without a word. His dark hair was beautiful and styled like it used to be. His blue eyes bright and wide. He looked at me as I disrobed and dove into the water. The blood began to destroy every inch of pure water. He watched and I watched him. Tears trailing down my cheeks. It was another shadow.
“JUST LEAVE! STOP TORMENTING ME! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU CAM? WHY?” I screamed at the shadow in between a series of sobbing and hitting the red water. He disappeared like he always did. I swallowed and stopped my teeth and claws from emerging. Blood trickled down the sides of my lips. My eyes closed and then I heard the whisper.
“Amelia” It was him. He was calling my name…
Sign up to rate and review this story