Categories > Original > Drama > Playing in the shaddows

Sent from hell

by scootah 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-30 - Updated: 2012-03-30 - 1115 words

0Unrated
The night was dark and there was no sound at all. My torn black shirt and jeans left me cold, no shoes and no jacket. The ominous feeling in the forest made my stomach tighten. I stopped in the middle of the forest. I saw a bright light shining a few metres away. And there he was, standing with his hands in his pockets. Staring right at me, it wasn’t a shadow or my imagination. It was him. I inched backwards trying to get away. Had he caused this all to happen to me? I took several steps backwards as he came closer. A tear ran down my cheek. As I shook my head I turned and ran, I looked behind me and he was chasing after me. I leaped up onto the branches and began running from branch to branch jumping like some kind of black leopard. He was still behind me calling my name. I stopped at the lake, once again it was pure. No blood. I kneeled down and touched the water expecting the drop of blood on my finger to spread through the water but nothing happened. I gasped and stood up.
“What have you done?” I whispered. Cam put his hand on my shoulder but I pushed him away. My claws shot out and more blood poured from my hands, I put them in the water hoping for a positive result but nothing.
“It’s not going to change Amelia. I need you” he kneeled next to me and touched my hands and the blood stopped pouring from them. I stared at him.
“Why did you leave?” I asked. He stood up and looked down at me. I stood up. “Why Cam?” I demanded “Did you find out that I wasn’t human and that your girlfriend would be a freak? Did you think that I was some kind of monster? Is that why you left. Is that why you left me to suffer all of this pain Cam?” he didn't say a word he just stared at me “You know what, you’re probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life. Worse than this bloody suffering”
His eyes changed red; I looked in the lake at my reflection and so did mine. Our teeth and claws appeared at the same time. I stare at him. “I left to protect you. This doesn’t make sense to you right now but if I stayed things would be much worse…”
I gasped and fell to my knees holding my head, screaming, the pain was excruciating. I looked up to the sky and screamed. He was doing this. I could sense the smirk on his face as he laughed. The pain stopped and I heard Cam fall to the ground. I slowly turned my head towards him but he was gone and another guy was standing in his place, his eyes the most amazing blue I had ever seen, his hair blonde and bright. He was running towards me. I took in a breath and everything went black…
I felt something soft underneath me. My eyes shot open. I was in a room. It had posters and pictures all over it. I had been lying on a bed, the lights were off and it was day time, I looked out of the window and saw the view from on top of a massive hill next to the sea. I heard someone coming so I climbed out of the window which must have been 4 stories high and I jumped. Landing on my feet I saw a pool with sunbeds etcetera, I walked to a grassy area that seemed to have the best view and I stood there. The wind blowing my hair and the sun shining on me. Someone stood next to me.
“Beautiful isn’t?” his voice was soft and sounded Irish. I turned my head and looked at him. It was the same guy that I had seen in the forest. His blond hair was bright and beautiful and his blue eyes brighter than the sea. “Your eyes are back to normal now”
“Normal?” I didn't know what normal was, since when had my eyes been normal?
“Your eyes are originally blue, you don’t remember huh?” he put his hands in the pockets of his cream chinos. I clearly remembered everything except that. I turned my head to look back at the sea. I sighed; I had missed seeing beautiful things like these.
“You’re Cams twin” I whispered. “Why’d you save me?” I honestly would have preferred if I had died but he just had to save me. He looked at me.
“Just because I’m his twin doesn’t mean I’m a demon” he put his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off. “You’re always frowning or crying, why don’t you smile for once?”
“I honestly have nothing to smile about okay. What is the problem?” I complained and crossed my arms. “You’re Cam’s brother, what’s your name?” I ordered and stared at him. He sighed then smiled.
“Christopher” His smile disappeared. “Come inside you need to eat” he turned to go through the glass doors. I hesitated then followed a few seconds after. There were others inside. I stopped as I walked through the door. They all looked at me. There were 7 of them, 3 girls 4 boys. Their eyes flashed a different colour each and then they turned around and continued with the conversation. Christopher looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I walked over to him. They were all like me; well so far they were with the eyes unless I was hallucinating again. Was Christopher like me too? He put a plate with a ham sandwich on the breakfast bar and patted the seat. I sat down and stared at the sandwich.
“What have you eaten anyways?” he asked.
“I haven’t eaten in more than a month now” I said quietly and bit into the sandwich. I finished it and suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and it wasn’t Christopher. I turned around on the stool and stood up. A girl with bright red hair and bright pink eyes stared at me. She tilted her head to the left then flashed her teeth at me and her claws shot out and stabbed into my shoulder. I let out my claws and my teeth and flipped her over onto the ground. “Don’t even try it” I growled at her and stood up. My teeth and claws retreated and I sat down again.
Sign up to rate and review this story