Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In A Hail Of Bullets

This is how I dissapear - Chapter 3

by SummerShock 1 review

“He knows where we are. It was a memory. You're all going to die”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-02 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 1679 words

0Unrated
A/N. Hi :) I'll be leaving comments and shit, so anything from here on in bold, is my input. Read away :) Also, let me know what you think of the new setting out. If it makes it harder to read, lemme know, and if its better, I'll fix the other chapters ^.^
~Han.

This is how I disappear - Chapter 3

Blinding white burnt my head, but from the inside. It lessened a bit and and I realised it was a light.

“Now Imogen, dont try to struggle, you're heavily sedated. Now would be a great time to ask your consent on this. We plan on testing our new surgery on you, to wipe your memory and use you as a weapon against your own lover. You'll be the new face of Better Living Industries after we make a few modifications. We can't have you looking like a desert queen, can we?”

He lowered a pair of scissors towards my hair and I saw some dye move over too.

“Oh, No answer? I'll take your silence as a go ahead” He grinned and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. “We're going to make you kill everyone you love the most, before you kill your precious fiance.” I'd failed.

I woke up screaming that morning. Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist to try and soothe me but it felt too much like the dream.

I screamed again and shoved him away, standing heaving at the end of the bed watching the dishevelled bewildered man.

I looked down and saw my current state, just a band shirt and underwear. A sob wracked through my body and he leant forward cautiously to touch my arm.

I grabbed his and he tugged me so I fell into his arms. “It was a dream” He spoke softly, smoothing my hair. I shook my head furiously.

“He knows where we are. It was a memory. You're all going to die” He shot out of bed, pulling me with him.

I was dragged over to the cupboard and he was dressing himself before holding out his open palms.

“I mean no harm. I promise not to hurt you, just trust me” I nodded gently and he pulled the shirt over my head, exposing my body to the warm air.

I stood awkwardly in a bra and undies as he circled me gently, occasionally trailing a finger over my ribs or along a bruise.

“You're so scarily thin” he whispered. “suicide attempt” I replied. “I remember refusing food, It was laced with drugs. I remember cutting and trying to drown before the operation. If I couldn't escape, I'd die before they stole my secrets. It was pact. It was protocol. We agreed”

He shuddered at the thought. “I'm glad you failed” He pulled a long black dress over my head and we left the room. “meeting time guys” He called.

10 minutes later we were assembled at the table with a bunch of strangers who I assumed were the other people that'd been mentioned.

“Korse knows we're here. Its not safe” Gerard stated. “Any Plans?” “More guards, more weapons and watches around the buildings” a small green haired girl answered.

“And risk what happened last time?” He motioned to me. “Split up? We can spread over to the other locations” another man suggested.

“He knows where we lie” I replied quickly. “How about this. Steal the supplies you can, bring what you can carry. We're going to run away. We'll sprawl out into the mountains. We'll build a new home, big enough for us all. It'll take some time, but we can do it. We'll need a few months and we can add once we have the foundation.”

The idea flowed from my lips without much thought but I received nods of approval.

Gerard grinned. “its good to have you back” he whispered. “Load up the trans am with the tools and timber. We'll stake out a location on the bike”

“Wait a minute” I heard someone yell. A tallish man with shaggy black hair stepped into view. “She'll get us noticed. Look how dark she's looking” He gestured to my messy ebony hair and dress while all the others stood around in brightly coloured clothing with helmets, bandannas or coloured hair.

“You're coming with me girly” He grabbed my hand and I was swept away into a salon looking room.

“I'm Show Pony.” he said happily. “I remember about the whole memory loss thing”

“Francis” I grinned and he sighed at the use of his name.

“yeah yeah. Be kind or I'll give you a cruddy colour” I gulped and he pushed me into a chair.

“I'm hairdresser for the Killjoys. I did your boys lovely locks all on my own” he said triumphantly.

“Last time you were pink, but I think we can do better than that. Leave it with me” he said.

The mirror was covered and he started tugging at my hair. At some point and time I must have dozed off because I woke up to Grace sitting on the ground infront of me with a juice box and a plate of sandwiches.

“Pony went to go find you some clothes. He wont let anyone see your hair until you're changed. Party also wanted you to have lunch” She put a sandwich in my hand, Peanut butter.

“Who is Party?” I asked.

“Oh, thats right. Killjoy code. We have nicknames. Francis is Show Pony. Gerard is Party Poison, Frank is Fun Ghoul, Ray is Jet Star, Mikey is Kobra Kid, Marvin is Dr Death Defying, I am Missile Kid, Olivia is Crash Exploder and Layna is Cosmic Slime.”

I took another bite of my sandwich. “What about me? Do I get one?” She swallowed her bite of food and her eyes lit up.

“You're Summer Shock, known for being one of the most stealthy, Beautiful, Brutal Banditas in California. Your name strikes fear in Dracs, and you and Gerard together makes us the most powerful colony in this part of the world” She grinned. I heard the door open and close and a pile of clothing was dumped into my lap. The cloth covering my head was re-secured and I was sent to change.

Deep pink skinnys and a white shortsleeve t shirt with knee length purple and lime green converse. A black fitted leather jacket and a pink holster for my ray gun which wrapped around my leg and a pink pair of raybans to cover my eyes. Last but not least, a rainbow bandanna with a big smile to tie across my mouth.

The ray gun in itself was a work of beauty. It was pink, blue and purple with a heart on the barrel. Summer Shock was writing in purple cursive and it fit easily in my small hand.

The cloth around my hair was untied to display a mess of shoulder length rainbow hair.
“I'm back” I whispered. I went to walk out of the room only to be stopped by Pony.

“Just wait. There is something you always wanted that you never got before due to Gerards needle phobia. Franks trained to do this, so follow me this way”

I glanced over at Grace who had a devilish look on her face.

I sat in the chair I was pointed to and Frank walked over to me with a needle and a clamp “This is going to pinch, but you'll live.”

“A lip piercing?!” I squealed with delight. “Two actually. Hold still”

I leant back in the chair. “Breath in, and exhale out slowly. Ready? Go.”

Yeah, I know this shit. I had work experience with a piercer, and I have 9 piercings :p

I did as he asked, feeling the needle penetrate through the right side of my lip. A small sting, and a bit of blood down my chin, but it was done soon enough. A bar was secured into place, and he told me to breath in again as he pierced beside it, to the left.

“Spiderbites” I grinned. “Gerards gonna flip” Frank stated. “Put the bandanna over your mouth, give me and Pony some time to run”

He winked and helped me tie the bandanna into place. Grace led me back to the main room and outside to where Gerard was leaning over the Trans Am, re-painting the spider on the bonnet.

He looked up and gasped as he saw me, rushing over to take a closer look.

“Where have you been all my life” he growled seductively.

Grace coughed subtly and ran off to where Layna and Mikey were customising Motorbikes.

“Whats the bandanna for? You're hiding your pretty mouth from me” He untied the bandanna as I heard wheels screech signalling Pony and Franks get away.

His eyes widened. “I'll kill them” He murmured.

“You dont like it?” “I love it. But they know better.” “If you love me, You'll leave them be” he groaned.

“That is really quite unfair, but consider them safe.”he said, pulling me in tight.

“I cant wait till we get married” He gushed. He took my left hand in his, gently kissing the engagement ring hugging my finger.

His fingers caught my chin and lifted my face to his. “Whats wrong” he questioned.

“I feel like I never lived any of what you told me.” I sighed “I believe you, and I trust you, but you deserve better than this. I feel like I can't be her again. She was a legend. A visionary. And I dont even remember my middle name.”

He pulled me into him, locking me in a hug “I adore you. I don't care. I will wait as long as it takes for you to remember.” He murmured gently into my ear.

“But what if I dont remember? What if I'm never her again.”

He pulled my face towards his and kissed me gently.
“Then I'll fall in love with you all over again.”


Hai :) So :) How are you going? R&R, and I'll post the next chapter :D Xoxo ~Summer Shock
Sign up to rate and review this story