Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Cream The Kisser

Chapter 3- A guide

by MasterMorisu 0 reviews

Cream gets guidance.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Cream - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 2252 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog.
[**]

A couple of hours later Amy, Blaze, and Rouge were still training. Blaze was working the heavy bag over, while Rouge and Amy did some heavy sparring. Both were sweating like no tomorrow and had given the other light bruises on their body.

"Hey Rouge don't you think we were kind of rough on Cream?" Amy said while firing off a quick 1-2 jab combination to Rouge's forehead.

Rouge's head is sent back quickly from the jabs. "Huh? Don't be silly honey." Rouge bogs and weave around before throwing a looping right hook to the ribs, and a quick left straight to the stomach. "Cream was getting in the way of our progress." Rouge said as she shuffles her feet.

Amy grunts heavily from both shots and covers up. "She is my friend, but you have a point." Amy stays cover up, and looks for an opening to abuse from Rouge.
Rouge noticed what her plan was. She also notices that her body was left unprotected. "I'm glad you see things my way." She loads up and fires off two powerful hooks to the body. Rouge also sneaks in quick, but hard right uppercut to the chin.

The next thing Amy knew she found herself on her back in pure confusion looking up at Rouge. What happened? Well, the body shots caught her off guard and open up her guard. This open up a chance for Rouge's uppercut to land cleanly; not only did it land cleanly, but it also sent Amy's head upwards violently with her white mouthpiece flying out of the ring .

"Can you still see things MY way Amy?" Rouge looks down at the fallen pink hedgehog. She puts her gloves on her hips. "Well, I'm still going to count you out. You're better than Cream at least. You actually punched me. And believe it or not it actually kind of hurt." Rouge starts to count Amy out slowly without her moving an inch. Amy could have gotten back up easily, but something about Rouge made her stay down for the count. Blaze watches with a blank expression on her face.

"How could she enjoy this? Let's see what she can do with a real fighter." Blaze thought as she finished up her speed bag training and slipping on her purple gloves with flame trim.

"Ten! You're out!" Rouge shouts to the fallen Amy, while raising her gloves in victory once again.

After that, Amy slowly got up from the canvas and headed out of the ring and to the locker room with her head down. Blaze felt really bad that Amy had to experience something like that. She needed to step in before the foundation of the group got even worst.

"So, are you just going to stand there and watch me celebrate in victory?" Rouge said to a silence Blaze.

"No," Blaze gives her a mean look. "I was just planning on how I should teach you a lesson. You wanna see it?" Blaze gets into the ring and heads to the center to meet Rouge.

Rouge laughs softly. "That's cute. I'm glad I selected you over that Sally gal. Show me your lesson kitty cat." Rouge goes to the center as well.

They both give each other a quick stare down. There would be words exchanged, but both ladies felt keeping it quiet was better. Rouge and Blaze touch gloves and took a few steps back. Rouge puts her left glove on her hip and begins to sway her hips in a sexual motion.

"Ding….ding….ding." Rouge said as a signal for the round to start.

Blaze wasn't up for any antics. When Rouge gave the signal she quickly rushes Rouge and sent a nasty left straight to Rouge's nose. Rouge was caught off guard by this, as her head is sent back hard. Her gloves fell to her side quickly. Blaze saw this as a chance to do more damage. So, she proceeds to pound her right glove into Rouge's stomach and ribs multiple times.

"OOF! UGH! AH!" Were the noises Rouge made for each clean hit that landed. It seems Blaze has heavily stunned her.

"I'm not one for taunts, but it's time to say good night Rouge." Blaze rears back to deliver the knockout punch. She fires it off like a jet.

THUD!!!! The glove doesn't meet Rouge's cheek, but her white glove met the purple glove with flame trim. She had a cocky simile on her face. It seems Rouge was playing possum as she easily blocks the knockout punch. "You almost had me there Blaze. But it's time to say good night." Rouge counters with a nasty right haymaker to the temple and a right hook to the cheek.

Blaze couldn't react to the counter at all. As the haymaker sends her head back hard, and her mouthpiece is flying out of the ring. Blaze crashes to the mat out cold. Her last thoughts were," She is too strong."

"I think we're going to be fine. Blaze and Amy gave me a great challenge." She decided not to count Blaze out because she actually felt she earned the honor to not hear the count from her. Rogue headed to her locker room to change. She left Blaze out cold on the mat by herself.

-Outside near Station Square train station-

Cream headed far north to Station Square. When Cream got there, she decided to ride the train to Twinkle Park to clear her head of the past events that happened to her. She was so down, that she even forgot to bring Cheese with her. She knew how much he loved that place. Which was unlike Cream to do, she loved that Chao with all her heart. Rouge had mentally destroyed this kid.

"Rouge…" Cream says to herself as she gets on the train that she thought was heading to Twinkle Park, but it was heading to the Wind Valley instead. She didn't bother to read the signs that show all travelers their way around. It seems she just wanted to get away. Cream sat by herself and didn't say a word to no one.

Seconds, minutes, and hours pass while Cream was on the train. The ride felt so long for her, that she fell asleep. These unlike emotions a six year old is suppose to have. Cream experienced something most girls her age couldn't shape with their minds. How would she bounce back from this?

-A couple of hours later-

"Ugh…how long have I been asleep?" Cream said to herself as she slowly gets up from her slumber.

"It's been hours my dear." The conductor of the train said to Cream as he adjusted his hat.

"Really? I'm sorry. Is this the end of the line?" Cream responded.

"Yes ma'am. This is the Mystic Ruins young lady. Have a save trip home." He leads her off the train.

It was nighttime. Cream's eyes gaze across the sky looking at the stars. Her eyes took in the beauty of the place. Not a soul was in sight to ruin the experience for her too.

"This place is amazing." Cream heads downstairs from the station. The night was beautiful. Some say nights are unhealthy for humans, but this time around it would be consider okay in most people's books.

Anyway, Cream wanders around the mystic ruins for hours. She didn't care about going home. She just wanted to enjoy the night for what it was worth. This made her forget about all the worries in the world. She just gaze at the stars and enjoyed the lovely breeze from the night sky.

"I wish this could last forever…." Cream said to herself.

Something very bright was shining far off in the distance that caught Cream's eye. She didn't know what it was, but the light felt welcoming to her. That and it was getting late and her mother, Vanilla the Rabbit, would be even madder with her if she showed up past midnight. So she thought this light meant someone lived here. Cream was shocked someone will still be up at hours like this.

"That light…it's similar to the Master Emerald Knuckles has to protect. Why is it shining?" Her mind was racing. Multiple questions were running through her mind. They were basically along the lines of asking Sonic or running back to Rouge and company for help. But in stead of doing that, Cream slowly took flight and headed toward the light. The brightness of the light overtook her interest.

Her flight to the light given off by the Master Emerald was a short one. As she got closer, the light got stronger. "Is there a way to become stronger? Can this Emerald give me the strength Mr. Sonic and Shadow gain from the Chaos emeralds?" Cream kept flying toward the light.

Cream didn't notice, but that thought of someone being still awake at these hours was actually a reality. A female Echidna close to the same age as Knuckles was studying the Emerald closely and noticed the young rabbit flying her way. She didn't know what to do. So, she fell back at what she was good at: being a guide and a spiritual advisor.

"Stop traveler. State your business at this holy ground of the Echidnas." She said softly and firmly.

Cream was puzzled to hear the voice. But she did what she was told. She softly landed on the step, but couldn't make out who told her to stop. "Uh…My name is Cream. And isn't this the same Emerald Knuckles has to guard. Where is he? Are you his friend? What is your name?" Cream was puzzled, but felt a sense of safety with this person. Even though, she didn't know this person on a personal level.
The female Echidna was taken aback by the amount of questions the child had on her mind.

"Well, you seem to have great energy," She stops the Master Emerald from giving off the great green light it was producing. She also lights a few torches around the Master Emerald to give her and her unknown but energetic visitor some light. "I am Tikal. I am Knuckles' girlfriend to be exact. And he is currently still training with the guys for this big fight or something they are suppose to have with the girls. If ya ask me, I find it foolish and silly they are going to have a fight over nothing." Tikal took a seat on the steps that lead to the Master Emerald and invited Cream to join her.

Cream was shocked that Knuckles didn't tell anyone about his secret girlfriend. She quickly rushes over to Tikal when given the chance to sit down. "So you're his girlfriend. He never told us about you. I wonder why? And I think they're fighting because Mr. Sonic said some mean things about them. I don't know much else besides that. All I know is Rouge is mean!" She added great anger and sadness to that last statement. Cream was still upset by how Rouge and the rest of her friends treated her. She might have been young, but she wanted to "kick their butts" in her mind.

"Tell me what they did to you child. Don't let rage rule your body and become your god." Tikal pulls her into a soft hug.

"Well, Miss Rogue took us to her home and showed how we will fight the guys and everything. The next thing I knew, I'm in the ring with red boxing gloves fighting Miss Rouge. She kicks my butt really bad and kicks me out of her house while it was raining really hard. I want to become stronger to them I'm not weak." Cream started to cry again.
Tikal stops her from shedding a tear. "Ahh…..your rage is understandable. But let's take your rage and turn it into positive energy. I shall train you myself." Tikal was so soft it heavily reminded Cream of her mother Vanilla.

"Can you fight Miss Tikal?" Cream asks slowly looking deep into her eyes.

"Just Tikal sweetie and yes I can fight. Aside from training with, Knuckles, I have taught myself Kickboxing, Boxing, Musangwe, Drunken boxing, and Shaolin Boxing. Which one would you like me to teach you?" Tikal was young, but she seen to have the body to match all the fighting style mention. She was only 14, but was pretty cut from top to bottom.

"Uh….Can you teach me boxing?" Cream asked in a state shock by hearing all the fighting styles she knew.

"Boxing is my strongest fighting style. You will be push to your limits. Are you sure?" Tikal was ready to start training now, but saw how exhausted Cream look.

"Yes. Please teach me everything you know Tikal." Cream said with a serious tone.

"Good. I'll take you to the guest room. We will start your training first thing tomorrow morning. Also, please make a phone call to your family so they don't worry about you." Tikal stood up.

"Ok. I'll do that before I go to bed. Thank you Tikal." Cream's persona just took a complete 180. She was ready to fight it seems.

"Don't thank me just yet sweetie." Tikal takes her hand and leads her to the Guest room.

Cream didn't say anything on there way there. She just stayed quiet. Things were about to get serious. Was Cream ready for them?
Sign up to rate and review this story