Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Cream The Kisser

Chapter 2- Cute bunny vs. Sexy theft

by MasterMorisu 0 reviews

Cream and Rouge face off in a "spar"?

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Cream - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 1015 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog.
[**]

Amy and Blaze paid Cream and Rouge no attention, as they tried to shake off their ring rust. They haven't box in three years. So, it's going to take a lot work to get back into fighting shape. Cream got into in the ring wearing an orange tank top with a star on it with orange boxing trunks. She finishes her attire with red boxing gloves.

"So how does this sport work, Ms. Rouge?" Cream asked leaning back in the corner she was standing in. All she knew about the sport is that only punching is allowed.

"Sigh… I should have seen this coming," Rouge rubs her head with one of her white gloves before continuing. "I'll put it in a nutshell for you Cream my dear. Basically, we fight for a certain amount of rounds that have a constant time limit. For example, the basic fight can be three rounds long with each round being two minutes. Does this make sense to you?" Rouge finishes her short speech and sees if Cream was still confuse.

Cream was somewhat puzzled, but understood the basically concept of the structure for the sport. She slowly nods her head and asks, "But how do I win the fight, Ms. Rouge?" Cream had a huge interest in the sport.

Rouge was getting really tired of this Q & A section she was having with Cream. "I really just want to punch this bunny rabbit's face in." She thought. "You can win by KO, which means knockout, or by decision, which means a group of three judges decide who the winner is, you get it now?"

"Yes, I get it Ms. Rouge. Thank you for explaining the basic concepts to me." Cream bowed gracefully.

Rouge wanted to knock herself out with her gloves so bad from what she heard from Cream.
"This child is hopeless." Rouge thought as she got into her fighting stance."You ready to fight, Cream? We're going to do three rounds." Rouge said.

"Yes, I am ready Ms. Rouge." Cream gets into a fighting stance she has seen Knuckles do. Basically she put her gloves to her head, but left a huge gap open for punches to the head.

"Come out when the bell rings!" Rouge shouts.

DING!

Rouge wanted to just rush her down, and pound her into the ground. But she decided to let her get a few punches in first. So, she comes out slowly with her gloves up not throwing any punches.

Cream comes out somewhat fast, and throws random punches at many parts of Rouge's body. For the most part, the punches landed at the body. They didn't do any damage. The rest of the punches that were aim for Rouge's head were blocked by her gloves and arms.
"My god, I don't feel a thing!" Rouge thought as she was blocking Cream's punches. They were slow, and couldn't even hurt a fly. She had enough of letting the girl get free pops off, so rouge took it upon herself to fight back. She threw two quick left jabs and a right hook, which had a good amount of power behind them.

BAM! BAM! BOOM! Each punch lands with perfect accuracy. Cream staggers back, as her head was sent reeling to the left. Her vision was slightly fuzzy. She put her gloves up trying to make the pain stop. Cream's back was near a corner.

Rouge wasn't going to show any mercy. She kept the pressure on with strong jabs it the head and powerful uppercuts to the body. Cream's guard was easily broken by the jabs. Her head was sent back multiple times by the jabs. She had the wind knock out of her multiple times. Cream had taken enough punishment, so she collapses to the mat hard face first.
Rouge stood over with her gloves raised high. "One, two, three," Rouge started her count.
Cream didn't move at all.

"Four, five, six," Rouge kept counting. She looked down at Cream with a cold stare. Rouge wanted Cream to see who defeated her. So, she took her left foot, and flip Cream onto her back. She opens her eyes slowly. Her vision was still very fuzzy. She saw a strange image of Rouge.

"Seven, eight, nine," Rogue still held her gloves up high.

She tried to move, but her body didn't response.

"Ten!! You're out!" Rouge said with much joy in her voice.

Cream heard Rouge's voice, but it sounded like it was far away. She fell back into a motionless state, wishing for it to be over. Cream felt she made a grave mistake. She kept asking herself questions. She question her strength, her will, and her decision making. Her mind was in chaos.

-A few hours later-

Cream woke up outside of Rouge's house on her back. "Ugh….what happened?" She questions herself as she slowly woke up; when she gain full control of her body again. She notices a note tape to her stomach. Cream pulls the note off her stomach and reads it.

"Dear Cream the Weakling,

If you are reading this, then you have gain full control of this body. Me, Amy, and Blaze decided to cut you from our team. We felt you would be deadweight on our team because you have no toughness, fighting skills, or a stable mind for this sport. We welcome you to prove us wrong, if you can, but we are fully confidence a couple of punches to your pea-size head, and you will be on the mat faster than you can say, 'Chaos emeralds'.
Love, Rogue"

Cream started to tear up when she finished reading the letter. "How could they say that to me? I thought all of them were my friends!" She got up, and started to run north of Rouge's house. But Cream didn't care where she went. She just wanted to go away from the house as far as she can go. Cream ran for hours not stopping to rest or for some water by the river.

END
Sign up to rate and review this story