Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Cream The Kisser

Chapter 1- Lacing up the gloves

by MasterMorisu 0 reviews

Our gals lack up the gloves.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Cream,Rouge,Tikal - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 1094 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog.
[**]

Rouge led the group of ladies to her home. It was a two-decker house that was cover in black paint with pink dashes going all over the house from the outside to the inside.

"Welcome to my home ladies." Rouge opens the main doors of her home, and showed them the interior of her house. It was very beautiful interior. Everything had a nice black, pink, and white color scheme going on. Everyone felt this strong feeling from Rouge's house, it was a strange aqua that made see this place as another home for them.

Rouge let them look around for a few minutes, while she was looking for her basement door.

"Wow this house is so pretty!" Cream commented on the bizarre color scheme of the house's interior; she took a seat on one of the loveseats in Rouge's living room.

"Not bad for a thief that loves jewels," said Blaze, as she took a seat on another one of Rouge's loveseats in her living room. Amy, on the other hand, didn't say a word for the whole time. She just stood there watching Rouge closely. Amy's past with Rouge wasn't as nice compare to her friendship with Cream and Blaze.

"Here we go. C'mon, ladies. I gotta show you something important." Rouge motion for all them to get up from their seats and follow her into her basement. They all get up from their seats and follow Rouge into the basement.

"What is she up to?" Amy thought. She never like rogue to begin with, so she found it weird that she wanted to help them for once.

Rouge led the group down stairs to a gym that was rack-to-rack laid out in boxing equipment.

"Welcome to my private gym ladies!" Rouge throws her arms up into the air to show her excitement in revealing her private gym to others. The reaction of the other ladies wasn't shock and amazement, but instead, it was bewilderment and confusion.

"What is all this stuff Rouge?" Blaze went over and examines a set of weights.

"What is the point of all this, you witch?!" Amy was still bother by this "plan" Rouge had. She punched a heavy bag hard to let off some stream. Amy didn't want to start an unnecessary fight. The heavy bag went fly back five feet away from her. Her punch let out a wave of sound, which echoed through the rest of the gym.

"All this stuff looks so hard. But fun at the same time." Cream stated as she examined the training pads and boxing gloves on the metal rack. Rouge ignored all the comments she received.

"Just give me a few minutes ladies. I'll be right back. You're going to like what you see." Rouge headed inside one of the many non-labeled rooms in the gym.

"Where is she going?! Did she forget about us?!" Amy screams at the top of her lungs. She wanted answers badly.

Blaze put an arm on Amy's shoulder.

"Relax Amy… Let's just wait for her. I wanna see where she is getting at too." Blaze said to her friend.

Suddenly, Amy and Blaze heard light thuds from a heavy bag not far from them. Who was it? Amy and Blaze turn their head to see Cream throwing punches to the heavy bag.

"Is that...?" Amy was at a lost for words. She was in a state of shock.

"Hmm….Not bad." Blaze said in a curious tone. Cream was wearing red boxing gloves. She was just standing in place throwing some quick jabs to the heavy bag happily.

"This is fun!" Cream was enjoying hitting the bag for some reason. She got so happy, that……BOOM!!! The heavy bag is sent hitting into the wall hard. All the sound in the gym was stole by a strong right straight from Cream that crashes into the heavy bag hard.

The sound was brought back to balance with light boxing gloves claps.

"Very, very good Cream, I'm surprise you're already catching on Cream. That's good thing to see." Rouge was in the middle of the boxing ring in a minor variation of her normal outfit that she always wears. She was still wearing her heart chest plate, but she removed her gloves to make it more comfortable for herself. Rouge's tights she normally wears are shortening to her knees. To finish her boxing attire off, Rouge is wear her normal boots the difference for them was that only they went over her ankles, instead of her knees. She also had white gloves with pink tape on them too.

Cream stop punching the heavy bag, and dash over to ringside to hear Rouge better. Amy and Blaze headed to ringside as well.

"Ok, I bet all of you are wondering why I took you to my home, right? Well, since you guys want to prove to Sonic and the rest of the boys that you are strong, I will train you nonstop in the sport of boxing for the next four weeks. Amy and Blaze, I know you two already have experience with the gloves. So, I don't have to work with you too much. But for you Cream… You're going to need a lot of work. And I mean A LOT. Do you guys understand?" Rogue finishes her mini speech. They all nodded in agreement.

"Ok! Let's stop wasting time and get down to business. All of you go get change right now. Amy and Blaze, I want you to just put the gloves on for know and regain the feel you had for them before, OK?" Rouge continue no to say, "For you Cream; I want you to step inside the right with me. I'm going to see whatcha got, OK?" Rouge headed over to one of the neutral corners and leaned back.

"Yes ma'am!" Cream shouted with joy, and dashed to one of the non-labeled rooms with much excitement.

"I gotta hand it to you, Rouge. I like this idea." Blaze said as she made her way to one of the non-labeled room as well.

"What are these rooms called anyways?" Amy said in a puzzle voice, as she was standing in front of one of the non-labeled rooms.

Rouge turn her head with a snappy face, and said, "It's a dressing rooms darling." She turns her head away and went back to leaning on the neutral corner.

"Oh ok… Thank you." Amy responded, as she went inside her dressing room.

END OF CHAPTER!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story