Categories > Original > Romance > I'll love you forever

chapter 2: he happened

by bvbmcr99 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 254 words

1Moving
I've always thought it would be easy. Cutting my wrist and watch it bleed out. But all these different thoughts raced though my head. I did it anyway. No one stopped me. They didn't even stare. But then something happen. He happened. He took the blade from. I slowly looked up to find him staring me in the face. "It isn't worth it, trust me," he pulled his sleeves to show his scars. He reached out to me to help me up. I then felt light headed and dizzy as soon as i stood. He noticed and helped me walk along side him. I felt that i could trust him. So i did. Kaytlin ran to us helplessly confused. So he explained everything. How he found me sitting here ad everything else. "I'll take her to my house."
"I must go with her."
"Well we need to hurry..." the last words i heard before i closped. I remember eveything. No brain damaged or memory lost, nothing. I remember... i even remember the worst part... the abuse. I realized i was in Kaytlin's room. I tried to sit up and a hand pulled me up where my back was to the pillows. I looked up and it was the same guy that helped me. "Are you feeling any better?" He has a concern gaze in his eyes. "Ya." He climbed in the bed and sat beside me. I looked down at my wrist. What was there to say? He was a complete stanger to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story