Categories > Original > Romance > I'll love you forever

chapter 3: i won't go back

by bvbmcr99 1 review

Please if you have anything to omment do so. This is my first fanfiction i wrote. I have bad spelling so please forgive me. Hope you enjoy it.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-04-05 - Updated: 2012-04-06 - 577 words

0Unrated
"Don't be afraid of me, please.i would never hurt you. My name is andrew biersack but you can call me andy. Kaytlin told me your name is Amber. It's a beautiful name just like you."
"I'm not, please, I'm just not. Did she tell you..."
"Yes." He must have known i was about to say "about my mother."
"Oh. Why did you help me?"
"Because... i really can't explain it but when i saw you i thought you should be with me not doing that." I was speechless. No one has ever told me this before. Kaytlin walked back into her room to us and gave me a bag of cheetos. We sat in silence while i nibbled of a cheeto puff. Andy pulled me closer to him and kissed my stitched and covered wound i received from my mother. I put the bag down and grabbed a mirror from Kaytlin to look at the only thing my mother gave me. I knew that i would never return to her again. I finally spoke cause i knew it was on everyone of our minds.
"I won't go back to her this time." Andy threw his arms around me to draw me in even closer as if was protecting me. I felt like i was safe, for once in my life i was safe.
"Promise me you won't trying doing anything like that again."
"I promise. Promise me that you won't take me back to my mother."
"Never." He held me close and tight in his arms. It seemed that we were the only two on this earth. Kaytlin knew she wasn't needed to protect me anymore so she got up and left her room.
"Amber, i know you don't want to go back to your mom but where will you stay?"
"Anywhere. I rather sleep in the street then to go back."
"That won't happen. You will either stay with me or Kaytlin and that way I'll know you're safe
"
"Can i ask you something anything?"
"Anything."
"Why do you care about me so much? I've always been nothing. It will always be the same. I'm worthless."
"Don't say that," he looked deep in my eyes, "don't say you're worthless, you my whole world now. Other people may not see it in you but i do." Andy then leaned closer to kiss me. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my hair,"you're not worthless, my love." Kaytlin rushed back into her room panicing," Amber it's your mom, she's here. As in at the front door, hide now. Quick before she see you." Andy scoped me up off the bed and ran into th closet. "It will be fine, you're okay with me," he whispered trying to make my fear go away. All she wanted to do is find me, beat me, and lose me only to repeat the cycle over. She isn't human.... she's a monster. Nightmares come by stealing my dreams and remind me im still stuck in tfis hellhole she owns. Teas flow down my cheek, to fast for andy to wipe them all off my face. He was still whispering to me in my ear,"you're safe with me, my love. You'll be okay i promise." She was going to find me i just knew it. I was shoken wih fear hearing hker voice. The wet tears felt like the blood from my many past wounds that she gave me.
Sign up to rate and review this story