Categories > Original > Romance > I'll love you forever

chapter 4: realizations

by bvbmcr99 0 reviews

Amber realizes two thing about andy... Authors note... If u like the story plz review and rate it would mean the world to me cause honestly this is what i do i write stuff like songs, fanfiction,...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-04-18 - Updated: 2012-04-19 - 223 words

0Unrated
So frightener. Still crying. And still hearing andy's voice. He was trying so make me feel okay. She passed by the closet door, studying every hiding places she has found me before. Kaytlin's mom, carolina, followed her trying to get her out of her house. Carolina always protected me and helped my get away from my mother. She cared for me like she did kaytlin but she was always wary on what to say to me, scared she might say the wrong thing. As soon as my mother passed that door andy's grip around me got tighter and i buried my face into his shoulder. Tears flooded my face and soaked the sleeve of his misfits shirt. She passed again with a pissed sigh and carolina right behind her. Kaytlin opened the closet door. "She's gone now, Amber. You can come out now." We didn't say anything back. Andy stood up with me still in his arms and walked out of the closet. My eyes cleared and i searched the room to check that she was gone. I looked all around everywhere but only to see kaytlin's many poster on her walls.
"This is the last time you cry, i promise." His head againist mine. In that moment i realized two things- 1. He really did love and cared about me 2. I loved him.
Sign up to rate and review this story