Categories > Original > Romance > I'll love you forever

chapter 5: "my sister"

by bvbmcr99 0 reviews

Amber tells andy about a terrible past event. As usual bad spelling. Leave a review for me and tell what you think of it. THANKS

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-30 - Updated: 2012-04-30 - 383 words

0Unrated
Kaytlin's mom ran back to Kaytlin's room.
"Are you alright?" I wiped the black eyeliner that ran down my face off with the wash cloth she handed me.
"Yes. I'm fine i was just frightened, i guess." I was still shaking.
"She won't come back anymore. Who is this?"
"His name is andrew biersack."
Kaytlin finished the story of andy and me. "He helped me bring Amber back here. He loves her and she loves him. Its so ovious." I blushed and hid my face in his chest. I could hear him giggling at me. But it was true we did love each other. Carolina left us in the room closing the door behind her.
"So what now?" Kaytlin broke the moment between me and andy. I laughed and looked at her. We weren't going to school this day so we decided to go walk aroumd at the mall.
"Amber, we have to go to this outlit here!"
We walked into the little shop. This was definitly not a hot topic or spencer's type store.
"Is she really this girly?"
I anwsered with a simple "yes."
"Kaytlin do you think mariah would've liked this store?"
"Yeah. I guess so she was the girly kind of girl like me."
"Who's mariah?"
"My sister. My mom killed her and blamed my dad.we were young as in i was 5 and she was 6. My mom was mad and she asked for a bedtime story. Sp my mom hit her with her glass liquor bottle over and over again." i began to sob. " she asked for a story and she died. and when the cops asked my mom what happened she blamed my dad. he killed himself in jail."
this was the first time i talked about what happened.i loved her so much. "why did i let her go" i mumbled under my breath.
"its not your fault."
"i shouldnt have let her go alone." i ran.i ran away.i hid a blade in my shoe and now i would b with mariah again. I lost andy and kaytlin. I got out of the mall and went to where the woods started behind te mall. I saw andy far by the exit of the mall and he saw me.
"no amber. stop. dont do it."
Sign up to rate and review this story