Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Thought Frenzy

20 Questions

by CherryBOMB96 1 review

gee goes home and is asked lots of questions by the group.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 530 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV:
I was just getting home when I saw that all the guys' cars were parked in front of my house. I groaned. Great, I better get ready for a thousand questions. I got out of the car and walked inside quietly, hoping they couldn't hear me. But then Frank tackled me to the ground.
"Hey, Lover boy! How did it go," Frank yelled in my ear. I pushed him off of me (which was really easy with his small size), and stood up brushing myself off.
Ray came up from behind me and slapped me on the back saying, "I can't believe you got to her before me." He slapped me harder. "I could have swooned her and got into bed with her already," he said.
That got me really angry so I pushed him off and yelled, "You're really disgusting! If you say that ever again, or if you try to take advantage of her, you're a dead man!"
Ray threw his hands up into the air surrendering, saying, "Wow, you really like this chick…"
Mikey was sitting on the couch eating some chips, staring at the TV. I sat down next to him and reached for some chips, but Mikey slapped my hand.
"Hey," Mikey yelled. I just rolled my eyes. Then Bob came out and saw me and said, "Hey Gerard! How'd it go?" Frank shot up and sat next to me and Ray and Bob sat across. Mikey didn't seem like he really cared.
"Ya Gerard, tell us! Is she a good kisser? Did you make out? Where did you go? Did you kiss her? Did you fall in love? Are you two together now?" Frank said with his puppy dog eyes.
I looked at my hands and said, "I really like her and yes we did kiss and you know when you kiss the one you love sparks fly like in the movies?" Everyone shook their head except Frank, and I continued. "Well, there were sparks, a lot of them, like fireworks. And what was weird was it felt like deja vu." “
Blah, blah, blah. The question is…is she a good kisser," Ray said.
I rolled my eyes and said yes, she is a really good kisser.
"I knew it! You're a lucky man," Ray said. I smiled and nodded.
I looked at Frank, who was daydreaming and said, "What about you man? I heard that you went out with Sarah"
Frank looked at me wide-eyed and said, "Who did? You know?"
"When I left Alexa's, I heard Sarah scream that she went out with you and she loved it. Frank's eyes lit up and he said, "Really, she loved it?"
"You went out with Sarah," Ray yelled.
Frank nodded.
"What did you do," Bob asked.
"Well, we went out to eat and then we just went to her house and watched some movies. And yes, we made out," Frank said. Ray kept going on about why couldn't he get a girl, and Mikey finally said that it was because of his awkwardness and his fro. Ray got angry but just ignored it and went to his bed. Thinking about the kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story