Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Thought Frenzy

The Date

by CherryBOMB96 0 reviews

Alexa and Gerard go out on date!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 1792 words

0Unrated
5
The Date

Alexa's POV:
When we got to Starbucks, I got a comfy seat on the couch while Gerard got our drinks. When I sat down, I watched him, studying him. Ok, he is really cute, no make that hot! He is sweet and artistic. He has awesome hazel eyes. He doesn't smoke or drink anymore. He has a beautiful voice and he is so hot…wait, I already said that…Oh well, he is just that hot, I thought. When Gerard had ordered our drinks, he came over and sat next to me.
"Our drinks will be done in 5 minutes," he said.
I nodded and asked, "So what's this new tour?"
"Well, I haven't been told yet. Howard said he just wants a new voice," he said.
"Oh," I said, not knowing what to say.
Gerard slid closer to me on the couch and grabbed my hand and started moving his finger around in small circles on my palm. His touch felt like electricity, like that feeling when you kiss someone and you feel a spark, but with his hand holding mine. It felt right. He smiled to himself, almost like he was thinking the same thing.
I started to feel unsettled so I said, "So what was it that made you ask me out?" He laughed and started to play with a curled strand of hair with the other hand.
He thought about it and said, "Nothing made me. I just simply thought that you are beautiful and you sing beautifully and that you are really sweet, so I asked you out to get to know you better. And to see if you liked me back, which I'm getting a strong feeling that it's a yes by the way you are blushing." I looked down, hiding my face, feeling it get hot. He laughed.
"Oh well, what do you want to know about me then," I asked, turning my head to look straight into his hazel eyes that were slowly changing to green.
"Hmm, let's see. Ok, let's start with your family. Your parents, siblings," he said.
"Ok, well, my mom's name is Kathy and my dad's name is Lonnie. Right now they are looking for a place to live in Germany because my dad is getting transferred. He works for the Corps of Engineers. I'm an only child, but Sarah is like a sister to me."
"Wow, sometimes I wish I was an only child, but I guess I'd miss Mikey," he said.
I laughed and said, "What else do you wanna know?"
"Uh, I want to know about your, your likes and dislikes, life as a kid. Oh, and what made you start a band," he said, stilling playing with my hair.
"Favorite colors: green, white, black, red. Favorite movie: anything scary. Favorite hobby: guitar, singing, sleeping, music, drawing. I don't like: clowns, alone in the dark, sushi, facial hair, yellow, reality TV, drugs, alcohol, cats, country music. When I was a kid I never thought anyone liked me, that I was alone in the world. I still feel like that sometimes. When I was in high school, my guitar teacher set me up with a band. That was when I met the guys. Later on Sarah joined. Later on in college I went to Iowa. I went on a trip to Yellowstone with the band. Well, I was hiking through the woods and a grizzle bear attacked me. When it was about to kill me, I remembered a lone wolf attacking the bear to protect me. When the bear left, but the wolf stayed guarding me. Ha! I remember the wolf laying beside me and whimpering and licking my wounds. He stayed until he smelled the guys coming. That bear broke my collarbone, shoulder and foot. It tore into my right thigh." Gerard's face was shocked. "I remember being in the hospital. My parents and friends and family by my side. I thought I was going to die. But anything before 3rd grade I don't remembered for some reason. My parents just tell me I got hurt in the woods and hit my head. I was in a coma for 7 weeks. My memory was blank we I woke up.” I said. Gerard's face got sad.
"And finally I got a band because I hate saying my feelings. I want to sing them. I want to teach people who feel the same way I feel," I said.
"Wow," Gerard said. He pulled me close and hugged me. I think that my eyes were watering and I hugged him back. He hugged me tightly as if he was try to keep me from falling apart in front of him. He smelled like gardenias and fresh grass. It felt familiar, like I've been hugged by him before.
"I never met someone who felt as lost as I do," Gerard said.
"Sir, your drinks, they have been ready like forever. They're cold now," an annoying waitress said.
Gerard looked up at her and said, "That's fine, but can I have my money back. I'm not that thirsty. Are you?" I shook my head.
The waitress walked away and Gerard said, "So what do you want to do?"
"Movie," I asked. Gee just smiled and said, "Sure!"

Alexa's POV
After the movie, it was dark so Gee took me home. Now we are standing outside my house. Gee came up beside me and hugged me.
I giggled and said, "Well, I had a wonderful time" and started to leave when Gee turned me around to face him and locked me in his arms. I smiled and put my arms around his neck.
"Me too…I really don't want to leave." Gee smiled, "So do you like me back?"
I pulled myself up and kissed him hard and pulled back quickly and said, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I never kiss on the first date…”
Gee looked shocked, but then smiled and said, "Yep, you like me."
He pulled me to kiss me hard. I kissed him back hard. His lips were warm and soft. It really did feel like fireworks bursting through our lips. He held me tightly to his chest, not letting any chance for me to escape, as if I wanted to! I held him tightly back. He pulled back and smiled,
"You better go inside. This cold air will give you a cold."
I pouted and said, "Does our date have to be done already?"
Gerard smiled slyly and replied, "Not if you don't want it to. We can just go inside and snuggle on the couch." I grinned while I grabbed his hand and opened the door and yanked him in. When we were inside, I took off my jacket and shoes and so did Gerard. Gerard sat on the couch and I asked, "Do you want anything to drink?"
Gerard smiled crookedly and said, "Nope, all I want is your lips." Gee patted the spot next to him. I sat down and suddenly he held me close to him and kissed me on the cheek.

"Alexa, you home?" Sarah screamed from up the stairs. Sarah starts to run down the stairs but falls all the way down. I start to freak out and ran to her to see if she is ok. Sarah was just smiling and she didn't know she fell down...
"Alexa, today was the best day ever," she said.
I said, "Sarah, I'm kind of doing something important right now."
Sarah looked behind me, saw Gerard, looked back at me and raised her eyebrows and said, "Don't stay up too late." I rolled my eyes. She stood up and started going upstairs. "Oh, and when you're done, I have something really important to tell you," she said, and skipped up the stairs.
I walk over to Gee and say, "Sorry about that. Sarah will be Sarah." Gerard pulls me down to where I'm sitting on his lap.
He kisses me on the neck and mumbles, "It doesn't matter."
Suddenly he stops kissing me and hesitates. I look at him and he is staring into my eyes. "I…have to go…," he looked at me smilingly and lovingly, but his eyes are different. He looked like he was in pain or sad. Why is he in pain? Am I hurting him.
I stood up asking, "Are you ok? Your eyes, they look like you are in pain."
He stood up and replied, "No, no, no. I'm perfectly fine." He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and then said, "I just realized that we have to wake up early tomorrow."
I pouted and looked down.
He put his hand under my chin to lift my head up so he could look into my eyes and said,"I would stay here all night if I could" and he kissed me on the head and left.

I leaned against the door and slid down to the ground. What went wrong? Did I bite his lip? Do I smell bad? Did my bony butt hurt his thigh? No. No. And I think no but his leg was so strong that I don't think he realized it. Ugh! He is so perfect, like an angel. No, a dark angel. I can imagine him in a black dress shirt with a few buttons down and black dress pants. His dark black hair flowing across his beautiful face, and his angelic voice singing out to me. His black wings opening behind him.....

I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. Sarah was waiting for me eagerly, sitting on my bed.
"Sooo, how was it," she asked as I slumped onto my bed, my face smashed in a pillow. "It was wonderful," I mumbled into my pillow.
Sarah giggled and said, "Did you kiss?"
"Yes, several times," I said blushing. Sarah rolled me over so I was lying on my back. She was smiling like a child at Christmas.
"Just a kiss or a make out," Sarah asked.
"Both, but mostly a make out," I replied.
She giggled, "Is he a good kisser?"
"Definitely yes!"
"I knew it. He looked like it!"
"But when he was about to leave, he was kissing me and then stopped and his eyes showed that he was in pain or sad. And his presence felt really familiar." I told her.
"Really? That didn't happened to me."she said
"What?!"I exclaimed
"Oh, I forgot. I went on a date with Frank," Sarah said.
It took her half an hour to tell me about what all happened and what they did. She told me that Frank was an awesome kisser as well. After a few laughs and stories, we went to bed finally.
Sign up to rate and review this story