Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Thought Frenzy

Aftermath of Auditions

by CherryBOMB96 1 review

Alexa Sings and is then asked out on date!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 570 words

0Unrated
4
Aftermath of Auditions
[**]
Alexa's POV
When we entered the theater, MCR were sitting in the seats we sat in.
Gerard said, "Ok, now the Stray Thought Frenzy with Alexa, Sarah , Nick ,and Shay."
I nodded and looked at him and he was staring at me smiling. I smiled sweetly back. I looked at Sarah and she was smiling at Frank, who was smiling flirtatiously back to her.

Gerard's POV:
Wow she is really hot! I think I know her.... I looked at her and couldn't look away. I really want to remember where I knew her from. Her beautiful brown-red hair and her big brown eyes were adorable. She has big full lips good for kissing. I wouldn't mind kissing everyday!!! She is so pretty. I couldn't wait to hear her voice. I think it will be like an angel. She looked like she could be one............ like me........

Alexa's POV:
I started breathing heavily. That was really tiring. I started walking to retrieve my water, but I realized that MCR and their manager were on their feet, clapping loudly. I smiled when I saw the rest of the band out of breath also. I turned toward our judges and bowed and winked at Gerard, who just smiled and winked back. "That was freakin awesome!" Frank yelled, jumping up and down. "You guys were really good," he said.
"Agreed on that, dudes," Ray said.
"Yeah, you guys rock," Mikey said.
"Well, I think we are all in agreement. You will join us on our tour." Gerard said, smiling at me. Which made me blush.

Gerard's POV:
Howard told everyone to start to get to know each other while he went to tell the other bands they lost!!! I wanted to go talk to Alexa, but then Mikey came up and said, "You love Peyton, don't you?"
"Ya! She is so hot and cute and sweet. I think I know her but I don't know from where," I said.
"Then go talk to her! Ask her out then before Ray does."He said
“Over my dead body!"
I started walking over toward Alexa with determination. She was sitting down messing with her guitar. Frank was talking to Sarah. Mikey went over to talk to the other guys. Ray was making his way to Alexa. I got angry and started running almost to get to her first. Ray didn't notice so I got there first, which I saw made him bummed. I laughed in my head.
Alexa looked up at me, her big brown eyes sparkled, and she grinned and said, "Hey Gerard, what's up?"
I smiled back and said, "Well, right now I just beat Ray from asking you out and I feel pretty good."
She made a confused face, which was really cute and said, "Wait…you're asking me out?"
I sat down next to her and chuckled. "Well, yeah…you up to it," I asked. She grinned at me and her eyes started to sparkle again.
"Ya, sounds awesome! When?" She asked really happy and blushing.
I played with my thumbs and said, "Umm, well, I was thinking now. Like maybe we could hang out for the rest of the day."
She grinned and put her hands on mine and said, "Awesome! Then it's a date! Starting now! Why don't we get some coffee!"
"Ya, sure, I'm buying," I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her up to stand.
Sign up to rate and review this story